Manchester United

redrus

Wilson.....Powell.... we got loads of them like that and they do get chances in the first team unlike our neighbours who buy up loads of foriegn kids for there acadamy and then loan them out to Dutch clubs.

Still waiting for a half decent Manchester kid to come through your esteemed acadamy ....you were better off at Platt lane at least you got the cream of Moss Side then,untill we came along and they left lively.

1.Out of interest where did the wonder kid Pinnichio Iheanachcoco come from? your new wonder boy who never came from your acadamy.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SantiSuk said:

I don't normally spat out m' coffee on the ThaiV football threads:lol:

I felt similar Santi when I read your post in the City forum about the "gooners" being in the mix for the Prem title

bloody hilarious.........thank you :clap2:

This is quite unbelievable for a club the size of United.

Manchester United news: Players told it is 'not cost effective' to swap shirts after games

The club is worth £2bn but players have allegedly been encouraged not to swap shirts after matches in a bid to save money

Manchester United’s players have reportedly been encouraged not to swap shirts after matches in a bid to save money.

Although United have made Paul Pogba and Zlatan Ibrahimovic two of the highest paid players in the league, paying them £290,000 and £260,000 per week respectively, the club’s stars have been told it is “not cost effective” to give away shirts.

According to reports, the players have all been issued with the same shirt ration – two with short sleeves and two with long sleeves.

Handing them out to fans at the end of games is also allegedly frowned upon.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/manchester-united-news-players-reportedly-told-it-is-not-cost-effective-to-give-away-shirts-after-a7226126.html

UK-based watch brand Holler FC had just been announced as Liverpool's new official timing partner and even changed theirTwitter bio to read: “The official timing partner of Liverpool football club." However, that did not stop them aiming a cheeky dig at the Reds, who are without a league title since their 1990 success.

They tweeted:
"When Arsenal last won the league Marcus Rashford was 6-years old.
"When Liverpool last won it his Dad was 10."

Ouch!

With sponsors like that who needs enemies.

Thought you reds would like to know as I understand Liverpool are your main rivals.

• Like 2

Fair result. Have no idea why Lingard started in front of Rashford,Lingard hasnt played for weeks.

Shaw was obviously told not to go forward,which is disappointing as he is one of Uniteds best attacking options.

These tight games could go any way,the best team tonight, City, doesnt always get the 3 points.

Thought Valencia was immense seeing he has spent the last 2 weeks in aeroplanes and just got home Friday.

• Like 1

Better team won in the end, mourinio <deleted> up changing the team we was not in it from the start.

Not the end of the world, all I can say there was some class players on the field today and Kdb was the best. 

City's keeper on the other hand is shocking.