Manchester United

redrus

10 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Gary Neville: Man Utd or Man City will win the league, Chelsea will struggle

GARY NEVILLE has given his early prediction for the Premier League title and already sees the trophy heading to Manchester.

Yawn.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nev said:

For those who want to watch the game it is onPPTV ch36 thaitv.

Thanks to you and Wilai.I get very confused with some of these stations.The wife has IPM which may also be known as PPTV as it was on their Channel 36.

Brilliant first half goals from Rashford and and a laser like goal from Lukaku,the guy that Chelsea didnt really want.The one he smashed against the bar would have topped it off,bit like watching the Man U of old

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Thanks to you and Wilai.I get very confused with some of these stations.The wife has IPM which may also be known as PPTV as it was on their Channel 36.

Brilliant first half goals from Rashford and and a laser like goal from Lukaku,the guy that Chelsea didnt really want.The one he smashed against the bar would have topped it off,bit like watching the Man U of old

good win 2-0nil.sunday its RM.WILL RONALDO TURN UP.

3 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Anyone know of a rerun? channel?time? Mutv will have it?

You know BB you can watch it as many times as you like the result will never change. Bottom line... your boys got well and truly done and your only glimmer was a teenybopper

1 hour ago, Rc2702 said:

You know BB you can watch it as many times as you like the result will never change. Bottom line... your boys got well and truly done and your only glimmer was a teenybopper

Oh no, we've lost the season opening friendly, our season is in ruins.

20 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^^ Thanks Nev.

Know anything about Foden? School? Suburb?

All I know he played for Reddish Vulcans so I presume he is a Reddish lad.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Oh no, we've lost the season opening friendly, our season is in ruins.

I would not go that far but I'd recommend preparing for the worst with your man basil guardiola at the helm

• Like 1

7 hours ago, nev said:

All I know he played for Reddish Vulcans so I presume he is a Reddish lad.

Ok more to add after talking to a city mate on Facebook who's son used to play with him on Alexandra park, he is a Adswood lad and went to Bridge hall primary school, he says he is a very level headed young lad and the kids on the park who used to have a kick around with him love him, he is from a proper family and has he feet firmly planted on the ground.

I just hope Pep gives him a chance unlike he has with the lad who was scoring for fun who he has just sold, I thought he was going to be a top player with you lot and cannot fathom why he sold him.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nev said:

Ok more to add after talking to a city mate on Facebook who's son used to play with him on Alexandra park, he is a Adswood lad and went to Bridge hall primary school, he says he is a very level headed young lad and the kids on the park who used to have a kick around with him love him, he is from a proper family and has he feet firmly planted on the ground.

I just hope Pep gives him a chance unlike he has with the lad who was scoring for fun who he has just sold, I thought he was going to be a top player with you lot and cannot fathom why he sold him.

You mean inheacho? If so Yh I'm well shocked more top clubs have not circled him. I bet he's in a top 6 sides within 2 years.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, nev said:

I have just posted on the Citeh forum about the same subject,City rarely give academy players a chance in the Prem and yes last season Iheanacho was being touted as the best up and coming striker in europe (by our city fanatic BB) only now looking likely to be sold off,he,s that good :thumbsup:

The young lad Foden is a promising player,unfortunately he,s slightly built and doubts at city as to whether he,s physically big enough to be a central midfield player(his favoured position) exist.........the folks there should take a look at what happened at OT and a certain young Paul Scholes.

Anyhow bugger City this is the United forum gents :sorry:

24 minutes ago, petermik said:

Funny that..............here,s me thinking he plays for Real Madrid :whistling:

I am sure he meant Kane, who will Be in contention.

• Like 2

On 22/07/2017 at 8:35 AM, RonniePickering22 said:

It will be Bale by a country mile.

On 22/07/2017 at 10:11 AM, petermik said:

Funny that..............here,s me thinking he plays for Real Madrid :whistling:

22 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Could be back at Spurs by next month of course. :post-4641-1156694572:

Is there a pre-season friendly arranged then..................:clap2:

keep off the "pop" Ronnie it aint doing you any good......:cheesy:

On 7/22/2017 at 6:32 AM, nev said:

Convert him into a left back.