Manchester United

redrus

13 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

True....mind you its debatable as to whether he would improve our team nowadays.

Improve Ronnie?...............when was the last time the spuds won anything  :cheesy:

1 hour ago, petermik said:

Improve Ronnie?...............when was the last time the spuds won anything  :cheesy:

There ya go still trying to buy the Premiership as usual.

Forty million for Dier by the way try doubling it poor cousins of Mancland! :passifier:

41 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

There ya go still trying to buy the Premiership as usual.

Forty million for Dier by the way try doubling it poor cousins of Mancland! :passifier:

We are not exactly trying to buy the league are we?, we have just replaced 2 strikers with one, and bought a defender as we cannot rely on the chuckle brothers at the back.

So all we have done is stayed the same as we was and spent some of our money.

ATM we are not a title contender but I think we will finish top 4.

32 minutes ago, nev said:

We are not exactly trying to buy the league are we?, we have just replaced 2 strikers with one, and bought a defender as we cannot rely on the chuckle brothers at the back.

So all we have done is stayed the same as we was and spent some of our money.

ATM we are not a title contender but I think we will finish top 4.

I know nev....was just replying to the clown from outta town! :biggrin:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

RM V MANU.super cup 1.45am.this morning.

score 2-1 rm.should have been 3up bale hit the underside of the bar.

lukuku missed a sitter,but did score later.

a few disapionting performances by,rashford,pogba only fellini put some life into the reds,and a good performance from the man u goalie.

1 hour ago, 3 minus 2 said:

so who will be first choise  given he signs , which imo he probably will

ibro or lukaka ?

can you repeat in English...........................choice for who signs what ?

ibro or lukaka ..................what does that actually mean

totally lost sorry

maybe 3 minus 3 

3 hours ago, smedly said:

totally lost sorry

maybe 3 minus 3 

a very pleasant and revealing  reply so if you just want to argue/ find fault 

rather than talk football probably  best you go away and argue   with someone who takes you with your little moronic cross seriously

19 hours ago, meatboy said:

RM V MANU.super cup 1.45am.this morning.

score 2-1 rm.should have been 3up bale hit the underside of the bar.

lukuku missed a sitter,but did score later.

a few disapionting performances by,rashford,pogba only fellini put some life into the reds,and a good performance from the man u goalie.

And an awful performance by Navas the RM goalie; he gifted Lukaku 2 sitters. No wonder they want De Gea.

19 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Matic to ManU is the strangest deal so far for me. Why did chelsea move him on? And why strengthen a rival? Good buy for Stretford but strange from chelsea.

yeah atm it looks a bad decision by the powers to be at the bridge. but on the other hand  letting a player move on to a club of his choice CAN work for you when it comes to dealing with other players.

48 minutes ago, champers said:

And an awful performance by Navas the RM goalie; he gifted Lukaku 2 sitters. No wonder they want De Gea.

if  madrid were to come in with decent  money  wouldn't surprise me if murry were to let madrid have him, 2 me  romero  looks more than capable 

19 hours ago, smedly said:

totally lost sorry

maybe 3 minus 3 

Ibro means Zlatan in his language.

So if Zlatan should sign he's asking who's the top dog whose first on the scum sheet I mean team sheet in attack?

GEE  had to retreive your thread from page 2,after a swash buckling performance as y/day,  which certainnly laid down your marker for the season,and

answered my  poor  prediction of a top four finish,, what i watched is a top 2 finish with neighbours M/City,and as i posted a few days back on our thread(C/SEA) both clubs  have the cash power to return to the top perch,and Mou  has not finished yet, thats the core problem with C/sea ,Totts Arsenal L/pool, try to be too smart into balancing the books, etc etc  look at Barcelona,Real Madrid two that come to mind,. over the years Spend Spend  brings  Silverware and  with the right model in place,  brings the cash to Spend Spend

early days yet but a great start to the season,, Four Nude

22 minutes ago, petermik said:

Early days yet of course, and better sides to play but things are looking good,barring injuries to key players we should be in with a shout at the end of the season.........:thumbsup:

Now I'm agreeing with you too!

Between the Manc clubs and us I think this season unless a few transfers are completed of course!

Watched the whole Swansea game on True not supporting either side. Very impressed with Man U. Did all the attacking and worthy winners by 4 goals. Later the Swansea manager was interviewed and tried to suggest in effect they were unlucky.

Absolute rubbish. The away side miles better and at this rate worth a bet to win the Premiership.

21 hours ago, petermik said:

Early days yet of course, and better sides to play but things are looking good,barring injuries to key players we should be in with a shout at the end of the season.........:thumbsup:

You can only beat whats infront of you and 8-0 is resounding, but possibly the most poignant aspect that i read the other day is United don't seem to even need Herrera, their player of the season.  There really doesn't seem to be any weaknesses, be it very early days.

4 minutes ago, carmine said:

You can only beat whats infront of you and 8-0 is resounding, but possibly the most poignant aspect that i read the other day is United don't seem to even need Herrera, their player of the season.  There really doesn't seem to be any weaknesses, be it very early days.

Their only weakness is young and supremely talented Rashford making a buffoon of himself with his diving.:thumbsup:

• Like 1