Manchester United

redrus

2 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

We should note his longevity when replying carms.

Soft food and a crawl to the TV beckons soon for Peter.

This explains the taunts which would be best left in the playground.

I think he's on the sauce.  

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

We should note his longevity when replying carms.

Soft food and a crawl to the TV beckons soon for Peter.

This explains the taunts which would be best left in the playground.

7 hours ago, carmine said:

I think he's on the sauce.  

It,s a double act now............:cheesy:

I only came back on this forum this season as the once regular,constructive posters on the Man U thread had moved on,long timers would remember them.I had  hoped they might return but sadly not.

90% of comments now are drivel,bickering and personal abuse. Its not uncommon on football forums they seem to bring out the worst in some.Ive had enough and doubt I will be missed.Luckily I have plenty of football related stuff on my plate and projects to complete

But to football  Uniteds recent record at Stamford Bridge is poor and their performances of late are like a yo yo.

Dreadfull against Liverpool and Huddersfield,Much improved against Spurs who still may well win the league and deservedly so if they do

A so so performance against Benifica so tonight its anyones guess how they will turn up. Lukaku certainly misses Pogba and what seemed like an innocuos injury obviously to him must be far more serious.Fellaini has travelled to london so he may well be on the bench.

Whatever the result may the best team win

One last bit of positive news young James Wilson who has recently returned from yet another injury is banging in the goals and another 2 this week in the Under 23's.Keep your eye out for him ,another Academy product and hopefully he will go out on loan comeJanuary along with Luke Shaw

Thing is with Wilson he never did a Rashford and to reach the top level you need to take that step up....Wilson has been trying for 4 years so doubt he has the quality to be in the first team....Shaw has a mental problem regarding his ability and seems to love the pies...come on you Reds....nice to be back! 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Mr Red 2 said:

Thing is with Wilson he never did a Rashford and to reach the top level you need to take that step up....Wilson has been trying for 4 years so doubt he has the quality to be in the first team....Shaw has a mental problem regarding his ability and seems to love the pies...come on you Reds....nice to be back! 

Welcome back Nads!

• Thanks 1

Back on topic, we have a big game tonight very important to win and keep on city's tail, But will José go for it I real do hope he does.

Fellaini and Rojo have travelled with the team.

I can see Fellaini starting I am sure the boss told him get yourself ready for Chelsea.

I am going 2-1 to us.

Chelsea coming off a 3-0 nil thumping, they are there for the taking, but you'd expect United to stick, percentages game for Jose?

Considering the history with both Manager and clubs i hope it's a proper Bonfire Night cracker...

40 minutes ago, Mr Red 2 said:

Brave nev 

I wish but I think he will be happy as usual with a draw although I feel negative on this match that is usually a good thing :sleepy:

0-0 lol

I like to stick my neck out, I always think we are going to win that's why I don't bet 5555.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BangrakBob said:

Chelsea coming off a 3-0 nil thumping, they are there for the taking, but you'd expect United to stick, percentages game for Jose?

Considering the history with both Manager and clubs i hope it's a proper Bonfire Night cracker...

Would have thought you'd had enough of fireworks last night? :wink:

44 minutes ago, wilai said:

Would have thought you'd had enough of fireworks last night? :wink:

We moved back to Muscat, sleepy, one horse town, thankfully no cares enough to want to even want to fly here, never mind sending surface to air gifts :thumbsup:

Can imagine the earache I'd have got from the missus if we were still there though, scary stuff. 

9 hours ago, nev said:

Back on topic, we have a big game tonight very important to win and keep on city's tail, But will José go for it I real do hope he does.

Fellaini and Rojo have travelled with the team.

I can see Fellaini starting I am sure the boss told him get yourself ready for Chelsea.

I am going 2-1 to us.

Jose looks at the big picture nev, with the current injury problems in midfield he will be happy with a point aka Liverpool)...and so will I,anything more would be a bonus....hopefully when we can get our first choice midfield playing again we can give anyone,home or away,a good game.

Long season many more games to play....:thumbsup:

10 hours ago, Sparkles said:

I only came back on this forum this season as the once regular,constructive posters on the Man U thread had moved on,long timers would remember them.I had  hoped they might return but sadly not.

90% of comments now are drivel,bickering and personal abuse. Its not uncommon on football forums they seem to bring out the worst in some.Ive had enough and doubt I will be missed.Luckily I have plenty of football related stuff on my plate and projects to complete

Sparkles

Being successful in anything brings out an element of resentment from rivals,jealousy is a bitter pill to swallow for some........if United were a nothing team no one would comment.......when your number one your up there to be shot at.

The bitterness from certain individuals are really backhanded compliments,but their too bladdy numb to realize it.

Don,t give up because of them :thumbsup:

33 minutes ago, petermik said:

Jose looks at the big picture nev, with the current injury problems in midfield he will be happy with a point aka Liverpool)...and so will I,anything more would be a bonus....hopefully when we can get our first choice midfield playing again we can give anyone,home or away,a good game.

Long season many more games to play....:thumbsup:

What injuries? He hasn't mentioned any!:laugh:

Edited by wilai

3 minutes ago, petermik said:

Sparkles

Being successful in anything brings out an element of resentment from rivals,jealousy is a bitter pill to swallow for some........if United were a nothing team no one would comment.......when your number one your up there to be shot at.

The bitterness from certain individuals are really backhanded compliments,but their too bladdy numb to realize it.

Don,t give up because of them :thumbsup:

Erm I think you are getting your past and present tense mixed up... 

6 hours ago, StevieH said:

wing commander charles hughes would love mourinho. stick the big lad up front and launch it. united are clearly missing pogba but if your plan b is fellaini and lump it at him you're not a great coach. 

I doubt Mourinho was appointed on the basis that all is ok if Pogba plays but if he's crocked the team is crocked.  They could have paid Tony Pullis a fraction of Mourinho's wages on this basis.

Oh, but apparently Jose is looking at the big picture, whatever on earth that is.

I really understand why so many of the United "faithful" are so pissed with his attitude towards style of play and as a further example it too 55 minutes and a Chelsea goal to make Unites come at them.

1 minute ago, Mr Red 2 said:

Lukaku's mojo is missing.

Doesn't every striker have the odd blip in form.  He's still a top draw striker.  And theres still Rashford and Martial.  Some managers would give their right arm for those kind of options.

46 minutes ago, carmine said:

I doubt Mourinho was appointed on the basis that all is ok if Pogba plays but if he's crocked the team is crocked.  They could have paid Tony Pullis a fraction of Mourinho's wages on this basis.

Oh, but apparently Jose is looking at the big picture, whatever on earth that is.

I really understand why so many of the United "faithful" are so pissed with his attitude towards style of play and as a further example it too 55 minutes and a Chelsea goal to make Unites come at them.

jim beglin tweeted this out on mourinho at united vs top 6 teams: "Last 11 away games v top 6, 5 draws, 6 losses (draws all 0-0) and no goals scored in 9 of those 11. Buses everywhere ladies & gentlemen. "

54 minutes ago, StevieH said:

jim beglin tweeted this out on mourinho at united vs top 6 teams: "Last 11 away games v top 6, 5 draws, 6 losses (draws all 0-0) and no goals scored in 9 of those 11. Buses everywhere ladies & gentlemen. "

Its the big picture!!

it will take mourinho at least another year/season to get even close to the team that he wants, all considered they are doing pretty good so far to be in the top four

Missing one or two players should never have the impact it is having on any top notch team so there is a very obvious issue that will need at least another season to address. 

• Like 1

Enjoyed the game,no complaints at all on the result....it will have pleased a lot of the "contributers" on here, who will know doubt give their expert unbiased opinions as to why :whistling:

Long way to go yet until next May :thumbsup: