Pattaya Teen Gang Viciously Beat And Stab Ukraine Tourist

webfact

Pattaya Teen Gang Stomp & Stab Ukraine Man On the Beach

27.jpg

A tourist was was viciously beaten by young Thai men. The man was found severly stabbed and bleeding on the beach.

PATTAYA – June 6, 2012 [PDN]; Pol. Capt. Somchai Chaikananukul, Pattaya police station was notified about a foreigner beaten and stabbed by Thai teenagers. The stabbing occurred at Yinyom beach, Nong Preu, Banglamung, Pattaya.

At the scene of the incident the police found the injured named Mr. Denys Golubov age 39, nationality Ukrainian, he was drunk and had stab wounds on his upper left arm and contusions on his face. His Ukranian friend was by his side.The gang of teenagers had already escaped.

Full story: http://www.pattayada...n-on-the-beach/

-- Pattaya Daily News 2012-06-07

footer_n.gif

Probably the word "allegedly" needs to be inserted in several places in the story ... not that I mean to impugn the character of drunken Ukrainians.

Certainly no shortage of riveting news coming out of Pattaya:

Edited by Suradit69

Poor guy just at the wrong place at the wrong time. Pattaya is geting almost bad as Phuket. It is obvious these gangs know that the police are only interested in taking in money, not cleaning up the crime. Pattaya is my second home after the US and I hate the changes I have witnessed over the past 25 years. I love the loveable Thais, but am so dissappointed the in law and the govt. and the low life that are allowed by them...............

Some of these gangs of thugs use any excuse for a fight because in the midst of it all robbery of any victims's belongings takes place. Some cases are due to someone being beliigerent with one guy and then his friends all join in, but many are unprovoked with mob mentality taking over when some profit is seen out of it. They split and run and share out proceeds later. Not unlike UK youth street gangs and just as frightening but no CCTV here to help catch anyone.

If this happened as it has been reported, this is definitely a sad turn of events, especially in light of recent bad news stories about Pattaya of stabbings, shootings, robberies.

I have never been attacked or had any problems but the recent news stories do make me reconsider what I am doing in Pattaya at times.

I honestly hope that someday that gang will piss up the wrong tree, who then will proceed and shove their knives up their where-the-sun-don't-shines or at the very least beats the living shit out of them!!!

I wonder which gets more bad attention in the Ukraine, some guy getting beat up and stabbed while staggering around on the beach or some sex bars around town? I'd have to wonder which 'story' would keep a group from visiting Pattaya?

I am so sorry for this drunk Russian guy.I'ts good that we have so many of these gentlemen there.

Getting or being drunk while on vacation shouldn't be the sole qualification to put you on a list to get stabbed with a knife and beat up while walking on the beach..

I am so sorry for this drunk Russian guy.I'ts good that we have so many of these gentlemen there.

Getting or being drunk while on vacation shouldn't be the sole qualification to put you on a list to get stabbed with a knife and beat up while walking on the beach..

Certainly it's not the sole qualification, but it's probably the top qualifier.

Poor guy just at the wrong place at the wrong time. Pattaya is geting almost bad as Phuket. It is obvious these gangs know that the police are only interested in taking in money, not cleaning up the crime. Pattaya is my second home after the US and I hate the changes I have witnessed over the past 25 years. I love the loveable Thais, but am so dissappointed the in law and the govt. and the low life that are allowed by them...............

Exactly what "law" are you referring? And what government? How many people in government and law enforcement here do you think have the education, training, resources, goodwill, initiative, level of earnestness, and honesty to do a job that truly benefits the Thai people, and the farengs who invest, and spend their money here? The police are some of the most under skilled, and least motivated, and honest people on the planet. I think law enforcement is too generous a term for this den of thieves. The fact that they let these thugs get away with what they do is evidence. They could find them in 15 minutes if they had any interest or motivation. We are all very fortunate, that to date, Thais are a generally non violent people. If they were, we would all be in trouble, as the last group you could count on for help would be the police, or the government.

"They could find them in 15 minutes if they had any interest or motivation" Yep. In my apparently sleepy town, a farang, presumably after failing to pay up his bar-tab or after offending too many girls...got smashed on the head with a SWORD while he was making a phone-call one night...bits of his skull got embedded in his brain, but he lived...they patched him up in the hospital which was fortunately within staggering/carrying distance. No investigation took place. Months later, two well-connected local farangs running well-known businesses created a long list of all the worst attacks on farangs over a long period (not sure about how many years) - and they handed the list to their acquaintance the Mayor. The Mayor passed the list to the Chief of Police, and guess what - within hours the sword-wielder was in custody. Miracle Thailand ? Nah - they knew who he was all along of course, but where was the gain in bringing him in ? Just makes a lot of nasty paperwork - and who was speaking up for the mutilated farang and demanding a result ? No friends, no family, no cash = no pressure to bring in the thai perp.

this guy is a punce ....has been performing all over patts ....yes it seems extreme he was stabbed but it was only a matter of time with him and his entourage ....u cant go to a place and behave like some people do and expect no repercussions ..my mate thai wife the other day was in a store and witnessed shoplifting from eastern europeans ...it was a family affair mum distracted the shopkeeper whilst dad AND DAUGHTER ....about 12 years old did the lifting . this clown likes to throw bottles and cans around when he is drunk . i have no sympathy for him

Some of these gangs of thugs use any excuse for a fight because in the midst of it all robbery of any victims's belongings takes place. Some cases are due to someone being beliigerent with one guy and then his friends all join in, but many are unprovoked with mob mentality taking over when some profit is seen out of it. They split and run and share out proceeds later. Not unlike UK youth street gangs and just as frightening but no CCTV here to help catch anyone.

He still has his wrist watch on.

. "I love the loveable Thais" in Pattaya?????

You ought to visit Thailand then......

If this happened as it has been reported, this is definitely a sad turn of events, especially in light of recent bad news stories about Pattaya of stabbings, shootings, robberies.

I have never been attacked or had any problems but the recent news stories do make me reconsider what I am doing in Pattaya at times.

One wonder...... cheesy.gif

this guy is a punce ....has been performing all over patts ....yes it seems extreme he was stabbed but it was only a matter of time with him and his entourage ....u cant go to a place and behave like some people do and expect no repercussions ..my mate thai wife the other day was in a store and witnessed shoplifting from eastern europeans ...it was a family affair mum distracted the shopkeeper whilst dad AND DAUGHTER ....about 12 years old did the lifting . this clown likes to throw bottles and cans around when he is drunk . i have no sympathy for him

Almost always they're never telling the whole story. Not likely you get hit like that for no reason. I've lived here for years and nothing like that has happened to me on the beach and I've been very drunk at times.

Certainly makes more sense, random acts of violence are very rare here