Crf250L Prices Around Thailand

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I ended up getting one second hand (1 month old, 416km) for 110,000. Pretty happy about this although it was a 10 hour drive and I was still getting over dengue fever. But now that I am better I am very happy about my purchase!

127,800 baht here in Na Cheuk - Maha Sarakham province. You will have to add the rest.

Hi, can you post the Dealers details and also where is Na Cheuk as I cant seem to find a map. Wondering if I could get one delivered by carrier to Chiang mai at that price.

Does it include the registration and insurance or is that what you mean by 'Add the rest'?

Cheers Stoni

Nyom Panich in CM has loads of those bikes standing around the showroom now, so we can say supply has definitely caught up with demand. Use this knowledge.

I still don't have one, buried in work and don't want a shiny new bike just standing around unused.

Went in the other day after I heard they was selling for 130k. They wanted 139,950 and 150k for one with a few mods, so no bargains at that place

I ended up getting one second hand (1 month old, 416km) for 110,000. Pretty happy about this although it was a 10 hour drive and I was still getting over dengue fever. But now that I am better I am very happy about my purchase!

Nice one blake, will pop on over to the bar soon for a chat and alook at your new wheels

Everyone should remember that shopping 'round to get a good price is smart - BUT shopping 'round to save the last thousand baht on a bike - like haggling over 20 baht on fake watches on Silom - is the opposite of supporting your local, fluent English-speaking, friendly, professional, dealer & service center! If you are lucky enough to have a good-or-better dealer even reasonably close by, you should value that and support them with your purchases if their pricing is fair.

Brian and his team at Sumet are a great example in BKK. They have far exceeded anything I've seen in LoS in terms of being enthusiast-owned, friendly customer service even if there's no money in it at times, and fair pricing for goods sold. The internet is driving everything to lowest price/lowest common denominator, zero after-sale service, and It's only after these great shops are gone that some come to understand their value.

Everyone should remember that shopping 'round to get a good price is smart - BUT shopping 'round to save the last thousand baht on a bike - like haggling over 20 baht on fake watches on Silom - is the opposite of supporting your local, fluent English-speaking, friendly, professional, dealer & service center! If you are lucky enough to have a good-or-better dealer even reasonably close by, you should value that and support them with your purchases if their pricing is fair.

Brian and his team at Sumet are a great example in BKK. They have far exceeded anything I've seen in LoS in terms of being enthusiast-owned, friendly customer service even if there's no money in it at times, and fair pricing for goods sold. The internet is driving everything to lowest price/lowest common denominator, zero after-sale service, and It's only after these great shops are gone that some come to understand their value.

Looking at Honda prices in Nonthaburi, some well respected main dealers are selling the CBR 250R for 25000bht less for the non ABS and 20000bht less for the ABS OTR than one of the other main dealers. There is no excuse for such a disparity in prices.

... If you are lucky enough to have a good-or-better dealer even reasonably close by, you should value that and support them with your purchases if their pricing is fair.

each must decide for themselves what premium is acceptable to pay for supporting a good, local dealer.