Poll: Do You Fear Posting Because Many Posts Are Hostile?

PaullyW

Do you fear posting because many posts are hostile?  

141 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I ask you a question Ani ??

Who is Ani?

Oh dear...

Have you ever thought about an operation Ani...hope you don't mind if I call you Ani

You know plastic surgery is all the go here...generally it is for girls to get a bigger nose...or bigger anything.....but I am sure they could look at some reverse procedures in your case to reduce and tuck everything away.

I did but they messed it up

Now I need face & body transplant

See above...you should have told me earlier if you object....I have it registered in me head now.

I always think of it being at an informal dinner party....everyone will have varying opinions which is healthy.

We also have a variation of time zones on TV, some people will be drinking when others are having coffee therefore sometimes it becomes heated.

Do you think it is healthy when someone uses a thread to promote an idiotic philosophy. TVF attracts a small contingent that see enemas as a cureall. I'm serious. There was a thread the other day on the pharma companies in Thailand. Ok, people will have different perceptions. I can understand that. However, I just have no patience when a dingbat gets going with one of these "alternative" therapies, claiming that cancer is not a disease and that the way of dealing with it is by taking all sorts of untested and unproven "supplements" and following a regime of coffee enemas. I don't even understand why anyone would be proud of promoting shoving a solution of coffee in one's bowel. Do these people raise the issue when they are at the local bar? What do they say, to people? Oh wow, I'm feeling marvelous, I just pumped a liter of coffee up my bum. Wouldn't most people run away from someone like that?

Interesting comments!

I was going to post my feelings about people's rights to try, discuss, and believe in alternative medicine without persecution but I chickened out.

See above...you should have told me earlier if you object....I have it registered in me head now.

Sometimes the only way to get something out your head is drill a few holes and shake it.

Or try and flush it out with solvent.

SC

ThaiVisa

- your best source for helpful advice

Sometimes the only way to get something out your head is drill a few holes and shake it.

SC

ThaiVisa

+1

SC

ThaiVisa

+1

So...is that a no ??

SC

ThaiVisa

+1

So...is that a no ??

Guess that ignore button actually works.

So...is that a no ??

your question is rhetorical

asking if one can ask a question on a forum about getting info is like asking if one can have a drink in a bar

Yes it was, therefor was no need for you answer it w00t.gif

So...is that a no ??

your question is rhetorical

asking if one can ask a question on a forum about getting info is like asking if one can have a drink in a bar

Have a listen to this one in particular the wording of the chorus.I know it is a love song but listen to it anyway and keep your chin up.

Aneliane is a perfect example of a woman who takes no sh*t, and leaves no stone unturned in her frantic search for sh*t not to take.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Thaivisa Connect App

She's not perfect. Her hands are too big

SC

TV Cricket

Show us yer knees!

Something wrong with women with big hands.

You asking or telling?

Aneliane is a perfect example of a woman who takes no sh*t, and leaves no stone unturned in her frantic search for sh*t not to take.

SC

TV Cricket

Show us yer knees!

You asking or telling?

I have no problem with big hands....I got tiny and very very deep pockets.

• Like 1

Merci merci !

i'm flattered and somewhat a bit surprised as I am not used to get positive comments here

That was your 666th post but i detect nothing evil in this :)

I have a penchant for epiglottisesermm.gif

You guys have really strange diets.

I'm going to stick to the cricket sandwiches;

I'm frightened to even contemplate toad in the hole now for fear of physical violence.

SC

EDIT: On the bright side, I have completely forgotten the appallingly distressing image that Smokie wedged in my brain. My weekend's degaussing fluid appears to have washed that out of my mind once and for all

• Like 2

SC

TV Cricket

Show us yer knees!

You asking or telling?

I think they have an advantage.....

post-15958-0-81692200-1340275238_thumb.j

• Like 1

You will always get the odd negative or abusive prick take it tongue in cheek they know no better and normally lead a very boring life this is how they get their kicks !!!

You will always get the odd negative or abusive prick take it tongue in cheek ...

THAT IS APALLING! How can you portray such foul and crude imagery? And to a lady as well. I am shocked. I really am.

SC

Merci merci !

i'm flattered and somewhat a bit surprised as I am not used to get positive comments here

That was your 666th post but i detect nothing evil in this smile.png

Well spotted, the devil is in the detail.

Mostly it's just banter, taking le piss, sprekun de bullshit amongst a bunch of bored Internet expats.

Ocasionally you get the odd nut job or language based miscommunication.

But part of the fun, ignore the idiots and if you feel your being bullied, try living with my missus.She can scare the nuts of a brass monkey.

The ones I fear the most are the spelling and grammar police.The satisfaction they seem to get from pulling a half arsed post apart that I type whilst sitting in the pool is un nerving.

Best way to deal with them is reply with more errors, drives em to distraction.

• Like 1

Mostly it's just banter, taking le piss, sprekun de bullshit amongst a bunch of bored Internet expats.

But part of the fun, ignore the idiots and if you feel your being bullied, try living with my missus.She can scare the nuts of a brass monkey.

The ones I fear the most are the spelling and grammar police.The satisfaction they seem to get from pulling a half arsed post apart that I type whilst sitting in the pool is un nerving.

Yes, no errors please. sad.png Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. smile.png

Canyebelievethivene'erhadagoattheImamwi''isincomprehensiblerants?

They'refeart'e'llsetafatwaoanthim, oraferrit.

By the way, don't train your ferret on Lincoln pork sausages

SC

TV Cricket

Once bitten twice... shy

Canyebelievethivene'erhadagoattheImamwi''isincomprehensiblerants?

They'refeart'e'llsetafatwaoanthim, oraferrit.

By the way, don't train your ferret on Lincoln pork sausages

SC

TV Cricket

Once bitten twice... shy

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif