Farang/Thai Relationships - The Good Ones

antonb

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you kidding me?

I have heard 4 times in the last 3 days how Edwin's wife was great

and what about "my thai wife is lovely", "my thai wife is hot" "my thai wife looks great" " my thai wife looks like Angelina Jolie" ?????

You know Aneliane, I am so sorry that you find my posts regarding my wife offensive. It is a fact that I am inordinately proud of her therefore on the correct threads I have been proud to write just that. If you find those threads nauseating then may I suggest that you flick over the page with your pretty little claws and view something that wont promote bile.

I really dont know the purpose of your presence on the forum, whether you are trolling whatever but I refuse to come down to your level of abject misery that you have imposed upon yourself.

Offensive is not the word

tedious, boring, more like it

but you are in a different case since you only use your wife to point out how much "better" she is compared to me; which I think is sick and moot since I would rather choose a chimp than you as husband

frankly I think there should be a specific "relationship with your thai spouse" sub-forum

my thai wife this my thai wife that days on and on ...

I actually do think as the law stands right now we wouldnt be allowed to marry. They are working on changing the laws in varying countries thoughbiggrin.png.

"you only use your wife to point out how much "better" she is compared to m

You really must learn to substantiate your claims lad!

Edited by edwinclapham

Are you kidding me?

and what about "my thai wife is lovely", "my thai wife is hot" "my thai wife looks great" " my thai wife looks like Angelina Jolie" ?????

You know Aneliane, I am so sorry that you find my posts regarding my wife offensive. It is a fact that I am inordinately proud of her therefore on the correct threads I have been proud to write just that. If you find those threads nauseating then may I suggest that you flick over the page with your pretty little claws and view something that wont promote bile.

I really dont know the purpose of your presence on the forum, whether you are trolling whatever but I refuse to come down to your level of abject misery that you have imposed upon yourself.

but you are in a different case since you only use your wife to point out how much "better" she is compared to me; which I think is sick and moot since I would rather choose a chimp than you as husband

frankly I think there should be a specific "relationship with your thai spouse" sub-forum

I actually do think as the law stands right now we wouldnt be allowed to marry. They are working on changing the laws in varying countries thoughbiggrin.png.

"you only use your wife to point out how much "better" she is compared to m

You really must learn to substantiate your claims lad!

sir/lad????

Edited by aneliane

Yes I have lots of friends with kids and happy marriage etc. I also have some that have been screwed over massively.

In Europe Australia and Thailand.

Amazing some relationships work out some don't.....why should it be any different here in Thailand?

Ahh thats right as Thailand is a sex capital, well fact is lots of foreign nationals are not interested in that scene and surprise surprise date regular Thai women or guys.

Sorry can't see relevance in post.

• Like 2

Are you kidding me?

I'm curious, do you have a boyfriend or are you just spitting gum here? Why can't his wife be better than you? Is it because she is Thai?

This little debate has gotten you into trouble before, why start again?

Before I wondered about why Aneliane liked to target certain groups here at TV, now I know why...

I am afraid when one is being personal about my wife without any grounds then a retort is necessary!

Well that statement wasn't referred to you , my good man...

Before I wondered about why Aneliane liked to target certain groups here at TV, now I know why...

I am afraid when one is being personal about my wife without any grounds then a retort is necessary!

Well that statement wasn't referred to you , my good man...

wai.gif in haste Eddie and repent in ....wai.gif

Are you kidding me?

I'm curious, do you have a boyfriend or are you just spitting gum here? Why can't his wife be better than you? Is it because she is Thai?

This little debate has gotten you into trouble before, why start again?

don't know ask him, every time he has a chance he calls me names, it gets oldcoffee1.gif

@Aneliane

I heard names from both sides. Still, you didn't answer my question.

what question

Do people with big feet acquire amnesia? ... My question was... do you have a boyfriend?

that's personal

yes they do

particles in diesel cars fumes damage your blood flow and clot your blood therefore your feet are swollen and your brain can't function properly and you get dementia

Edited by aneliane

@Aneliane

Then I was spot on in my assessment among other observations. So you don't like the question because it's personal but don't mind spitting out personal insults at some members wives?

show me one line where I insulted someone's wife ?

@Aneliane

Then I was spot on in my assessment among other observations. So you don't like the question because it's personal but don't mind spitting out personal insults at some members wives?

Since you have amnesia... I'm going to show you a trick, go back to the previous page and read your own statements.

@Aneliane

Since you have amnesia... I'm going to show you a trick, go back to the previous page and read your own statements.

no insult there

@Aneliane

no insult there

OK then I guess being crude and rude is part of French culture or perhaps you didn't try hard enough to find what you've written.

OK then I guess being crude and rude is part of French culture or perhaps you didn't try hard enough to find what you've written.

nothing crude or rude nope

you guys are just trying to pick fight as usual

nothing crude or rude nope

you guys are just trying to pick fight as usual

Really? But you are usually the instigator...

Do people with big feet acquire amnesia? ... My question was... do you have a boyfriend?

that's personal

yes they do

particles in diesel cars fumes damage your blood flow and clot your blood therefore your feet are swollen and your brain can't function properly and you get dementia

We know that English is not your first language aneliane, so I am seeking clarification on what you have written here.

The implication and logic from your above statement is that you are at risk of developing dementia as a direct result of your big feet and (because of the implied larger surface area) have absorbed more of that partial matter from the diesel fumes and have damaged your blood flow.

You are a teacher and teach English to Thai school children?

Since you are posting in a thread where the OP asks about the Farang/Thai relationships ... have you a personal story to share with us?

I wonder how many females on here are really "females" cheesy.gif

none

we all pretend to be females so we get a hard time

I think that you are jumping to the wrong conclusion there.

Could you explain further please?

I wonder how many females on here are really "females" cheesy.gif

none

we all pretend to be females so we get a hard time

I think that you are jumping to the wrong conclusion there.

Could you explain further please?

j

o

k

e