TrueVisions To Increase Number Of HD Channels To 17 On July 16

webfact

Pirated boxs will be useless on the 15th i hope you guys did not pay 2 years in advance like some boys here in town.

You sound like a salesman to me. You got the fix to sell everyone?

These "pirate" boxes you speak of will not be useless anytime soon as they can be used on a multitude of sats around the world. Not just for the totally crappy content that TRUE charges huge sums for.

Indeed I'm hoping that I can re-align my dish to Astro or even Vinasat at a push.

Can anyone tell me how I would do this in layman's terms (ie. left a bit, up a bit and not fancy numbers) and if they are recievable on a standard True dish and LMB?

I believe vinasat 1 is obtainable via a typical true setup. http://www.lyngsat.com/Vinasat-1.html

of course you still need to be able to decrypt the channels.

For astro you need a larger dish... I use a 7.5 foot. http://www.lyngsat.c...ages/astro.html

also, you will need a universal LNB (KU band) for Astro..

Edited by Jayman

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do not believe it,with the scottish golf open coming to a climax True visions at EXACTLY 11pm (i did not think the Thai knew what the word meant)

have aborted their services for the night T.I.T.

Pattaya Parent

I can hit this Vinasat bird in north Thailand with a 65cm --75 cm KU band dish, the first time i moved my Agila KU Dream Tv dish very slightly

to my right and bingo (very lucky) "hit the bird". I am going to try again this week and without any sat finders if you look at your True visions 68.5 dish

and think its at 1 o clock then you want to be at 9 o clock for 132%.

Try it mate

youve got plenty of time, Theres nothing on the telly ha ha

I do not believe it,with the scottish golf open coming to a climax True visions at EXACTLY 11pm (i did not think the Thai knew what the word meant)

have aborted their services for the night T.I.T.

Pattaya Parent

I can hit this Vinasat bird in north Thailand with a 65cm --75 cm KU band dish, the first time i moved my Agila KU Dream Tv dish very slightly

to my right and bingo (very lucky) "hit the bird". I am going to try again this week and without any sat finders if you look at your True visions 68.5 dish

and think its at 1 o clock then you want to be at 9 o clock for 132%.

Try it mate

youve got plenty of time, Theres nothing on the telly ha ha

Didn't they provide a website to continue watching the golf and tennis?

Sent from Android, please excuse errors in type or judgement.

OK. 08.20am. Most channels working already. HD Sports Channels my main area of interest will be on 134, 135, and 136.

Currently 134 has picture but no sound, 135 working OK, 136 says signal blocked.

Any other feedback please?

Yea, my siganl came fully back at approx 8:35am. At that time I could hear sound on all channels and occasionally get a flash of a picture on all three of my cable HD boxes. As recommended by TrueVisions at their website, I first tired turning off power to the boxes and letting them reboot...no help...still just sound. Then tried resetting the subscription card again...no help. Then I did the Signal Setup as described on the TrueVisions web site and that made all three boxes happy again....now working properly again. See Post #114 for link to TrueVisions website that shows how to do a Signal reset.

Edited by Pib

And you my freind sound like a disgruntled pirate. I am looking forward to viewing 17 hd channels. also sd channels will now be in mpeg 4 much beter quailty. So good luck finding any thing even close...Maybe you should get a slingbox!

Wouldn't that actually be a good idea?

I hadn't thought of that.

Old encryption Irdeto 2 will end on the 15th of this month.

The switch to MPG4 has nothing to do with encryption... I hear the encryption switch won't occur till later in the year. (Nov maybe).....

We'll see.....

Wrong again signal thief!

Pirated boxs will be useless on the 15th i hope you guys did not pay 2 years in advance like some boys here in town.

It's nearly the END of the 15th.. does your pirate box still work? arggggg matey.

As I have been saying since the beginning of the month pirate boxes are now paper weights, My offical HD box is TRU-LY magnificent. Thanks and I take my hat off to true visions you have done Thailand proud!
  • Like 1

It's nearly the END of the 15th.. does your pirate box still work? arggggg matey.

As I have been saying since the beginning of the month pirate boxes are now paper weights, My offical HD box is TRU-LY magnificent. Thanks and I take my hat off to true visions you have done Thailand proud!

you can keep saying it and those with pirate boxes will keep laughing at your ignorance. Need a refill on the cool-aide?

Old True boxes are paper weights.... pirate boxes are not locked to true visions and are used to watch TV around the world.

Edited by Jayman