Two Britons Nabbed For ATM Thefts In Chon Buri

webfact

These guys are no doubt morons (at least on this day) but tell them to pay for all damages and costs (or do some time in Thai jail) and then get them out of the country for good. Case closed. I have little doubt they can play on the sympathy of people and relatives back home to send money to keep them out of a Thai prison.

Their fathers have arrives apparently to be told 1 million bah bail each thats whats being said on Facebook. Good luck with that and the police won't give them their passports so a nice little escape is totally out ..... unless they want to have another problem in a bordering country with no entry stamp and no passport lol

I wasn't making a prediction but simply stating what I would like to see done. But appreciate the updates, I think this would be a fairly serious crime just about anywhere. Very sad the problems these guys are going to have to endure for their night of idiotic behavior.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sure the problem these guys have will be fixed on payment of appropriate payments

The irony of comments by tvs resident thaiophiles about these people giving farang a bad rep is wasted on them.

Even they believe the Thai to be too dumb to differentiate, believing them only capable of thinking that some may be rogues, so they all must be so.

They may well be right. My experience of the Thai lends itself to that lack of faith in much cognitive ability. Still, quite amusing to hear it from the rose timed spec club

I fully agree, Thai immigration should make visa's harder to get, increase the monetary requirements required every year etc, got to keep the undesirables out of Thailand

My ideal solution ( from a strictly personal perspective of course) for me to sit in immi and just say "yes" or "no" to the officer in charge as the applicants file past me based on a completely arbitrary system that only I know. The only reason I'd give would be " I don't like the look of him" biggrin.png

no under 25s unless accompanied by an over 40 would be my solution , ....cant see anything like this being introduced but im sure it would be benificial to LOS , so many of these younger guys think they are in ibiza or majorca , i wish they would stay there until they learn something from the "school of life" and show some respect , i know thailand is going down hill and the last thing this country needs is idiots like this making the place look more dangerous than it is , please .............just STAY AWAY !

I've read similar comments from many an old perv on here, moaning that all the good looking BGs won't "go with" an elderly gent any more because they have so many younger and more attractive options. How age is at all relevant to this thread I don't know... clearly the young are not inherently stupid and the elderly are not inherently better behaved, in fact taking farang in Thailand the opposite seems to be true.

Personally I don't think the younger generations are the ones that have given farang a bad name here - most come here to party, go directly to party locations (Phang Ngan, Phi Phi, Samui etc) and leave their elder counterparts to support half of Isaan through prostitution while they pick up attractive young girls from across the globe and do so without making payments for the family water buffalo...

Ah yes, the arogance and ignorance of youth, big sigh.

• 1 month later...

White trash....

<deleted>?

Most foreigners in Thailand that are either visiting or living are losers and typically brainless. Hard to find a normal person to hang out with unless arms full of tattoos and the topic of discussion for the day is football and hookers. These guys are not the only ones, there are others out there just as stupid, these guys just got caught doing the stupid LOL....

Maybe you are visiting the wrong places as i rarely bump in to this sort!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

One of them is out of the country, the other is celebrating in Bangkok.

September status was 'Freedom, omg'. Don't think you can leave the country pending court case on bail.

.........Unless you're on a pilgrimage to Dubai, Hong Kong, Cambodia, or wherever else the false prophet is preaching BS.

September status was 'Freedom, omg'. Don't think you can leave the country pending court case on bail.

.........Unless you're on a pilgrimage to Dubai, Hong Kong, Cambodia, or wherever else the false prophet is preaching BS.

jealous?

September status was 'Freedom, omg'. Don't think you can leave the country pending court case on bail.ntries where he is NOT welcome

jealous?

I prefer to stay in countries where he is NOT welcome. Thailand mostly.

disagree, on 2013-01-01 21:56:15, said:

Obsessed-with-Thaksin post IMO.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Thaivisa Connect App

• Like 2

disagree, on 2013-01-01 21:56:15, said:

Obsessed-with-Thaksin post IMO.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Thaivisa Connect App

Oh, nice catch. I didn't get the connection before. There's other important things in life than to dwell on some political bs...

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

White trash....

<deleted>?

Most foreigners in Thailand that are either visiting or living are losers and typically brainless. Hard to find a normal person to hang out with unless arms full of tattoos and the topic of discussion for the day is football and hookers. These guys are not the only ones, there are others out there just as stupid, these guys just got caught doing the stupid LOL....

Maybe you are visiting the wrong places as i rarely bump in to this sort!

Visit Pattaya, you can't walk 50 meters without passing one of these types. I hang out in strategic locations that are generally to expensive for that crowd, hate to put it that way but price does generally filter out the low lifers, this being said, I still have to drive through the swamp to get to those locations.

Don't get me wrong there are good people in Thailand, I know many, many more are Thai than expats but you have to go to the right places to find them as most keep a low profile like myself although I am far from perfect but I do try and keep a higher standard, opinions vary to what that individual / personal standard is though...

Edited by commande

• 4 months later...

this is also a job what is reserved for thai only biggrin.png

so stupid, instead of selling 3 stolen cars, damaged them and went away with no money and minimum 5 years in jail,

if they would be thai they would pay 5000 baht fine for have a car accident with an ATM mashine clap2.gifclap2.gif