Anyone Here A Member Of Banners Broker?

I got shown banners broker 2 months ago by a friend who lives out here in Thailand. If you don't know what banners broker is, its a way to make money through online banner advertising. Its great for me as I am always looking for ways to make extra cash. I started with $690 and now have grown to nearly $4k which is great!

If anyone else is a member than maybe we can share ideas and strategies? It would be cool to have a banners broker Thailand group.

Also, Is anyone making big money with this? The guy who showed me is on for about $1800 this month but I have heard stories of people making thousands per week using Banners Broker. Can anyone confirm that?

I found this really useful guide which helped me get my head around banners broker. its quite simple really.

Banners Broker Strategy.docx

Cheers,

everydaysthesame

Ponzi scheme.

Thats not accurate. A Ponzi scheme is where the only income comes from memberships. Banners broker does not work like that as they are a banner advertising company. I ran some banner advertising with them as a test. Furttermore there is no need to refer people to make money with the program. What's more Ponzi's are illegal and banners broker is a registered business in Canada, Uk, India etc . They have also just been approved for a prepay credit card from mastercard. It certainly does not look like a Ponzi.

Anyway, if anyone else is with banners broker already and wants to share info please let me know..

As banner brokers said, they buy lots of ads space to resell them at a more expensive rate.

However the websites where they have their ads spaces are spaces created by...users of banner brokers, no other places

As soon as no money come from the outside but only from inside, this can be assimilated as a ponzi scheme

• 5 months later...

Yes my friend, i have been a member for nearly 3 months i am on a green package and 4 k unfinished panels, its an amazing business and anyone who calls it a Ponzi or a pyramid then do your research properly before opening your mouth.........I am currently in Thailand/issan where i am training people how to use Banners Broker and i have also set 5 people up with accounts on purple packages. My advise to anybody interested in Banners Broker is make sure you find a good mentor who is willing to help you.