Triple Or Double Entry Tourist Visa

I have been in Thailand for just over 2 years. I am on a UK Passport. I initially came in on the 30 waiver and then had a single entry Tourist Visa from Singapore back in 2010, since then I have been flying to Singapore every month, very expensive but at 48 I am too young for a Retirement Visa and am not working. I can show funds of 800,000Baht I understand the Non-O's are not available for visiting friends anymore and was told last time back in Singapore I could only have one single entry Tourist Visa as I had to leave Thailand for 3 months before I could apply for another one. I have recently been told that this rule has been dropped therefore can I get ideally a triple entry Tourist Visa or at least a double entry and if so where from. Thank you in advance.

Not likely in Singapore but in Vientiane you may be able to obtain a 2 entry visa. There has never been a limit to one tourist visa or 3 months outside to apply for another (there used to be a visa exempt requirement but that ended years ago) but suspect that Consulate is using such in view of your travel history. Normally Vientiane will allow up to 5 tourist visas in passport.

Get an ED Visa, with subscription to some course in a Thai language school. Can easily be done, but make sure you really learn, as this will be subject of a test if you intent to renew your visa afterwards (any category).

Not likely in Singapore but in Vientiane you may be able to obtain a 2 entry visa. There has never been a limit to one tourist visa or 3 months outside to apply for another (there used to be a visa exempt requirement but that ended years ago) but suspect that Consulate is using such in view of your travel history. Normally Vientiane will allow up to 5 tourist visas in passport.

Hi, im italian, i already used 1 double and 1 single entry + extensions. My fly back is in January 2013. Im looking for a legal job and i have a monthly income from Italy and rent house contract. Said so i d to apply for a single or double entry but i never been in Vietnam. 30/60 days entry can only be made by Thai embassy not at the border? In that case how far is embassy from border? Ive been in Cambodian border once. What about Thai embassy there? Thanks for help.