That Age Difference Question Again

MrHammer

Giddyup

put you next to the average 30 yo (in Thailand) and let girls decide who is more attractive. Do you want to bet with me ?

Only if we are allowed to show them our bankbooks first.

Good that we have come to agreement. The girls are in it for the money and you know it. Without your bank book they would not touch you.

But you win them over with your charm and good looks. See how far that will get you in Thailand with no money. It's pretty clear that you despise the older guys who come here and get a good looking younger woman. Do I give a rat's?

Edited by giddyup

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this is getting a bit boreing ,money talks bullshit walks ,i know two guys that have wives the same age as them and they have been ripped off ,i know another guy in his 80's and his wife is in her 40's they have been married 20 odd years and she adores him , sometimes people are attracted to the money and then fallin love with the other person,God look at Bernie Ecclestien ,i bet his model wife wouldnt have P----ed on him if he was on fire if he had been a car cleaner when she met him instead of the boss of f1 motor racing.

its the way of the world,people go out with each other for different reasons ,then fall in love ,dont confuse the guys in walking street 60 odd years old with a 20 something hottie on their arm with married couples those guys have just hired "love" for the night.

Edited by thenervoussurgeon
  • Like 2

You might be on a winning idea for an App MrHammer. 'The dating age compatibility App.'

Each persons details are put into the App and the App tells you if the age difference is acceptable.

Of course some people are too old to know what an app is. Is there an app to tell you if you're too old to know wha ...... Oh hang on I don't think I thought that through.

Just for information I'm 58 and my gf is 42 so we're OK I think although she may kill me if she doesn't give me a rest for a night or 2.

My sister is 54 and her second husband is 38 although both English.

should add i have so many tattoos, and can post many pics with hot ex's from home.

tattoos are evil yes.

tattoos ?

When I saw these I could not believe anyone could be so dumb

Think it's Dougherty at rehab. laugh.png

giddyup just screwed up, you confirmed everthing we have been saying by talking about your bankbook numnuts

I'm saying that money makes the world go 'round. If you are arrogant enough to believe you could pull a good looking bird in Thailand with no money, you're dumber than you sound.

• Like 2

Regardless of where the relationship is conducted, Thailand, UK, US etc, a relationship that is instigated on financial foundations will almost certainly go to the wall if the money runs out.

Most relationships 'go to the wall', why pick on when 'money runs out' in particular.

Many of us older chaps are protected against money running out, for younger guys still working, the money is out of your control.

I think maybe you have hit this "age" issue on the head. These younger guys are just pis*ed off that the older guys have more money, no longer have to work, can live in Thailand indefinitely without border runs and can pull younger women half (or less) their age.

Boo Hoo.

Yes, but you are not 'pulling women' - you are paying prostitutes for sex.

There is a difference.

My you really do have a low opinion when it comes how you see Thai ladies and older farang.

Most are looking for a long term relationship and security, of which we the older ones can offer.

Not unlike the ladies back home and they certainly are not classed as prostitutes so why the unfair, blanket catergorising of Thai ladies.

Most younger man are looking for a short term relationship that lasts as long as sharing a bed with them which when you are in your teens is usually the limit of your commitment back home

Eventually the ladies leave their teens and unless you show some sort of commitment and an ability to offer them security your chances are very slim indeed in attracting the opposite sex.

Seems to me you have a very high / narrowminded opinion of yourself when it comes to having a meaningful relationship ( if at all ) and eventually you will come unstuck, big time unless you change your mindset.

In Thailand as in most Asian countries it has always been accepted with the ladies that if you want a meaningful relationship with long term security and all it encompasses, a mature partner is usually most suited in most cases.

They are willing to take good care of their chosen partners in return, so it,s a give and take situation and contrary to what you believe their are many more successful stories with loving families to prove it.

Open your eyes and try looking beyond the bar scenario, one night stand liasons.

Iif you want a more meaningful relationship, like many of us do / have ( you should see the satisfaction and happiness we get from our commitment ) you can find it not only beyond but in the entertainment areas...... if you open your eyes and change your expectations and choose wisely.

Remember also, not everyone is older and there are many younger males who have a similar situation to ours and are working to keep their chosen loved ones and families...............Just like back home, but with none of the sexist bullshite that now exists and mega pound divorces they account for.

How lucky we are rolleyes.gif

marshbags thumbsup.gif

P.S.

What sort of age group do you come under when it comes to catergorising women..is it the too young to give a <deleted> group or the immature adult who,s brains are in his pants / trousers and cream crackers.

Many on this thread are mature adults who have the wisdom and benefit of many years actual experience and having worked most of our adult lives, can now afford and choose ladies younger than ourselves because we can take care of them and can willingly provide security for them.

It,s a win win situation in the majority of cases and you offering your low life assesments and remarks only makes you look a blinkered <deleted> when it comes to your above comment and it,s offensive content.

I hope we can keep the thread lighthearted and open for added input without turning it into yet another boring bar type discussion, the record broke long ago on this taboo subject.

Thank you.

Edited by marshbags
  • Like 2

giddyup just screwed up, you confirmed everthing we have been saying by talking about your bankbook numnuts

I'm saying that money makes the world go 'round. If you are arrogant enough to believe you could pull a good looking bird in Thailand with no money, you're dumber than you sound.

she is very good looking, educated, her family are successful.

her sister iswith a guy on tv in thailand, yet i make stuff all money.

we are married, have children, so i must be dumber then i sound, i have a woman who married me, her family have money, i dont, they are a respectable family, and we are inseperable, yet you call me dumb.

however those who pay there way are not in your eyes

• Like 1

people look at my tattoos in a bad way, fortunately every time an old man enters the room with a young slapper it diverts there attention.

You're really showing your true colours, and I don't mean your tats.

she is very good looking, educated, her family are successful.

her sister iswith a guy on tv in thailand, yet i make stuff all money.

we are married, have children, so i must be dumber then i sound, i have a woman who married me, her family have money, i dont, they are a respectable family, and we are inseperable, yet you call me dumb.

however those who pay there way are not in your eyes

You win.

That was not what you said you said you could only get a girl if they saw your bank book first.

So you pulling girls in an earlier comment was about girls that are for hire.

That was not what you said you said you could only get a girl if they saw your bank book first.

Discussing anything with you is like trying to nail jelly to the wall. It's pointless.

You might be on a winning idea for an App MrHammer. 'The dating age compatibility App.'

Each persons details are put into the App and the App tells you if the age difference is acceptable.

Of course some people are too old to know what an app is. Is there an app to tell you if you're too old to know wha ...... Oh hang on I don't think I thought that through.

Just for information I'm 58 and my gf is 42 so we're OK I think although she may kill me if she doesn't give me a rest for a night or 2.

My sister is 54 and her second husband is 38 although both English.

biggrin.png . It is a good point you make. Younger women like to have sex more often than you average older guy (i can include myself here for statistical purposes, being 43). You have to find a way to keep up. (pun intended w00t.gif ).

Actually I have found that almost all women want to have more than me the last ten years, old or young. biggrin.png

Discussing anything with you is like trying to nail jelly to the wall. It's pointless.

By your own admission i'm right. I can quote about the bankbook if you like but im sure others have seen it too by now.

In Thailand as in most Asian countries it has always been accepted with the ladies that if you want a meaningful relationship with long term security and all it encompasses, a mature partner is usually most suited in most cases.

They are willing to take good care of their chosen partners in return, so it,s a give and take situation and contrary to what you believe their are many more successful stories with loving families to prove it.

Totally disagree I'm afraid.

For some sections of society it might be a trade-off. And yes of course there can be successful marriages.

However, look at 99.9% of Thai, Chinese, Japanese, or Korean marriages. Similar age gaps. It is not the norm in any society to marry husband's who are 20+ years older...but it is accepted...but that doesn't make it acceptable!

Unless you can post statistical data to prove otherwise...whistling.gif

RAZZ

Edited by RAZZELL
  • Like 1

so love is not a factor, money is not the key.

So you tell me, in farangland, after the honey moon period, WHAT HAPPENS ?

How many guys in farang land have been shafted by farang ladies ?

I was. sad.png

Edited by transam