(What Seems Like A) Sexpat Has A Go At Some Holidaymakers

eek

missing the point about exploitation and slavery, what if that were your daughter, sister, mother etc, a culling at imigration when ticking the come for sexual tourism box

You are missing the point, how can you help someone who has no wish to be helped?

The answer in the UK is to set her up in a bungalow, pay the rent and give her hand outs all donated by the working tax payer....bet thai people would love that if it was put on them...not.

This is what the Uk does, and they often turn a few tricks on the side, you can't help these people.

not everyone is given the choice, sold by slavers - it happens, told they have a nice new job waiting in another country or city, the first step is not always a choice, its not like that belle story where some girl made millions, the truth is bad

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be nice if they made a show explaining the sex tourism is only a fraction of prostitution in Thailand in comparisson to what goes on in the country by it's own people....but they won't and ever will and besides 'dirty old men' are there to be lambasted in this day and age.

Instead of poor country girls who haven't had a gun put to their head and chosen to do this for a living these NGO's need to concentrate on the traffickers and kiddy fiddlers....how coudl they rescue that woman in the clip with her 2 kids to feed?

The answer in the UK is to set her up in a bungalow, pay the rent and give her hand outs all donated by the working tax payer....bet thai people would love that if it was put on them...not.

missing the point about exploitation and slavery, what if that were your daughter, sister, mother etc, a culling at imigration when ticking the come for sexual tourism box

and you are missing the point about prostitution being home grown in Thailand....the Thai brothels and karaoke bars are where the real human suffering comes from not the tourist bars, what that girl made was a life choice by going to work bar to gain material things/feed her children, we all know in Issan/Thailand that nobody goes hungry really not with the abundance of food that grows there...

If someone is forced to do something then yes they have my fullest sympathy but I would like to think I could show my children the right way of going about things to coin a phrase 'lead by example'

cheers

and it happens to nice girls too, just offered a dream job,

I read the title...and thought you were talking about your adventures with theblether and smokies!

WAAA!!haha..!! Blether and smokie are absolute gentlemen! biggrin.png

They really are. I was impressed by both of them. Thank Buddha that they travel togther. so that Smokie can translate the Blether's Scottish accent for us North Americans.

15783429_marc-jacobs-to-dior-true-or-false-1.jpg

• Like 1

I read the title...and thought you were talking about your adventures with theblether and smokies!

WAAA!!haha..!! Blether and smokie are absolute gentlemen! biggrin.png

They really are. I was impressed by both of them. Thank Buddha that they travel togther. so that Smokie can translate the Blether's Scottish accent for us North Americans.

15783429_marc-jacobs-to-dior-true-or-false-1.jpg

Christ, Smokie looks as though Rigor Mortis has set in there mate!ermm.gif

You are missing the point, how can you help someone who has no wish to be helped?

This is what the Uk does, and they often turn a few tricks on the side, you can't help these people.

not everyone is given the choice, sold by slavers - it happens, told they have a nice new job waiting in another country or city, the first step is not always a choice, its not like that belle story where some girl made millions, the truth is bad

Then they should have more sense. would YOU pay someone to find you a job in another country, get your ticket fly to that country and see what happens at the other end?? thats called being gullible my friend. Anyone who takes that route is too lazy to get off their ass and look for a job themselves. I feel no pity for these type of people like i feel no pity for the gullible idiots who get ripped off by boiler rooms. Same Same

It would be nice if they made a show explaining the sex tourism is only a fraction of prostitution in Thailand in comparisson to what goes on in the country by it's own people....but they won't and ever will and besides 'dirty old men' are there to be lambasted in this day and age.

Instead of poor country girls who haven't had a gun put to their head and chosen to do this for a living these NGO's need to concentrate on the traffickers and kiddy fiddlers....how coudl they rescue that woman in the clip with her 2 kids to feed?

my daughter, sister, mother etc wouldnt enter that trade because they are neither lazy or motivated by material things

unless of course they were offered a job, a real job highly paid, in a different city or country, or you are trying to be ignorrant?

No not trying to be ignorant, just dumbing it down so you can understand it. if they were offered a really high paid job in another country it would be due to the fact that they actually applied for and were qualified for that job. Thats not being motivated by material things, thats being remunerated for your worth.

Hookers are hookers mainly because they are too lazy to work in a respectable job.

Easy money without much effort is the name of the game.

This seems to be the common opinion Thais have of hookers.

Great 'meeting of minds' video, backpackers vs. a bar stool bozo. Wonder if the youngsters were doling out cash before they left, eased their consciences a bit.

Don't know if it;s been pointed out previously in this thread because I haven't read all six pages of rambling posts, but, this clip was taken from a TV show called Blood, Sweat and Takeaways. A previous series was called Blood Sweat and T/shirts.

This clip has been posted and discussed on Thaivisa before.

The premise of the shows are that they take a group of snotty, priveliged little English fashion and food consumers from their comfortable lives and get them to work in Asian factories and farms so they can experience how their luxury goods are produced.

They are whiney, self obsessed, (probably) typical, know it all young snots. The opening sequence where one of them is sounding off as if she is the world authority on the Thailand bar scene fully illustrates their credibility.

The idiot who stuck his nose in to argue with them should have minded his own business. All he did was make the clip more interesting for Youtube.

Don't know if it;s been pointed out previously in this thread because I haven't read all six pages of rambling posts, but, this clip was taken from a TV show called Blood, Sweat and Takeaways. A previous series was called Blood Sweat and T/shirts.

This clip has been posted and discussed on Thaivisa before.

The premise of the shows are that they take a group of snotty, priveliged little English fashion and food consumers from their comfortable lives and get them to work in Asian factories and farms so they can experience how their luxury goods are produced.

They are whiney, self obsessed, (probably) typical, know it all young snots. The opening sequence where one of them is sounding off as if she is the world authority on the Thailand bar scene fully illustrates their credibility.

The idiot who stuck his nose in to argue with them should have minded his own business. All he did was make the clip more interesting for Youtube.

I saw a few episodes in the series, some set in India, and as you say a bunch of spoilt mummy's boys and girls, who were still living at home getting their <deleted> wiped for them.

its amazing how some people who think they know everything actually know very little in regards to how much these women make and how it is used to help their families . the american big mouth should be shown the door and kept out but thats my opinion for what its worth .

Hookers are hookers mainly because they are too lazy to work in a respectable job.

Great 'meeting of minds' video, backpackers vs. a bar stool bozo. Wonder if the youngsters were doling out cash before they left, eased their consciences a bit.

I imagine the film makers doled out plenty before as well and the bar girls knew exactly what to say after the money had already been shown.

Funny there was no heavies stopping them from openly filming like there usually is.

I imagine the film makers doled out plenty before as well and the bar girls knew exactly what to say after the money had already been shown.

Funny there was no heavies stopping them from openly filming like there usually is.

One of the young guys didn't seem to mind having his tackle fondled by the ladyboy and disappearing into a cubicle with her/him.

its amazing how some people who think they know everything actually know very little in regards to how much these women make and how it is used to help their families . the american big mouth should be shown the door and kept out but thats my opinion for what its worth .

What American big mouth is that?

"i make boomboom money na, hab send old iphone 3, when buy new iphone 4, to my kid na. drink whiskey morning, need do more boomboom na"

keith101, you could of simply said "Hello i am a sexpat/tourist. I enjoy finaly getting laid for money and enjoy those girls. Yes they are lazy human beings with no honor but i still enjoy them" instead of trying to push a false view. Just accept who you are and what they are. Most people hating is because of the LIES.

And good memories have been juggled up seeing the mamasan from mandarin

• Like 1

"i make boomboom money na, hab send old iphone 3, when buy new iphone 4, to my kid na. drink whiskey morning, need do more boomboom na"

keith101, you could of simply said "Hello i am a sexpat/tourist. I enjoy finaly getting laid for money and enjoy those girls. Yes they are lazy human beings with no honor but i still enjoy them" instead of trying to push a false view. Just accept who you are and what they are. Most people hating is because of the LIES.

Surprisingly good post from you there Hostile!

Just goes to show how gullible some are, they actually believe the BS these girls talk.

Take a trip up to the low cost condo rentals of On Nut and see these sweet young things in their natural enviornment.

The money is usually spent on whisky, cards, lottery tickets and whats left is given to their worthless boyfriends.

• Like 1

Only someone on TV would call an ad hominem attack a good post...

I find it revolting that so many of you feel superior to these girls just because of their jobs. Who are you to judge the worth of another human being? Is your life so exemplary, you've done nothing along the way that others would find wrong?

Every job involves selling yourself one way or another, prostitutes are not even the worst. If you really feel the need to disparage a profession why don't you start with lawyers and politicians.

• Like 1

You think it's easy for a 45 kilo girl to straddle intoxicated elephants, whilst inhaling armpit stench, stale tobacco and alcohol smells?

Enough about you, what about her other customers?

laugh.pngthumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Only someone on TV would call an ad hominem attack a good post...

I find it revolting that so many of you feel superior to these girls just because of their jobs. Who are you to judge the worth of another human being? Is your life so exemplary, you've done nothing along the way that others would find wrong?

Every job involves selling yourself one way or another, prostitutes are not even the worst. If you really feel the need to disparage a profession why don't you start with lawyers and politicians.

I agree every job involves selling yourself one way or the other, but not every job includes giving BJs and spreading your legs.

You think it's easy for a 45 kilo girl to straddle intoxicated elephants, whilst inhaling armpit stench, stale tobacco and alcohol smells?

I thought they made you shower first?

Lol, perhaps it's not compulsory for "regular " customers

Edited by phl

Every job involves selling yourself one way or another, prostitutes are not even the worst.

Women - as long they are somewhat attractive - are actually privileged to be able to make money from their p*ssy.

Not only prostitutes. This includes all those top beauties who can get a well situated man, can marry him and participate greatly from his wealth.

For a man this is rarely an option.

The less educated man in Thailand works his ass off at a construction site, cleans the canals or removes the rubbish at night. Lowly paid, smelly, disgusting.

Compare that to a gogo dancer. Free beers, cocktails, food, sex as much she wants, party all night, and sanook, sanook....

Yes - I hear you protesting - the sex isn't all that great all the time.

But even so, she sometimes can have great sex. How often did you have bad sex with a woman? You see, it's not such a drama.

The poorly paid Thai man can only dream of such a life. No cocktails for him, and often no sex too, because his low income and low job profile makes him unattractive to most women.

So who is the real victim in this society? The party girl or the canal worker?

I know what I would choose.

• Like 1