Why Was Your Lady Attracted To You ?

MrsMills

You have to chuckle at ThaVisa members, they have cornered the market in MBA girls, how do they do it, seems like young Thai women are attracted to old men.

Pathetic.

Why would i chuckle? Are they more pathetic than someone spending their time starting topics like this one? biggrin.png Oh well...

• Like 1

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to chuckle at ThaVisa members, they have cornered the market in MBA girls, how do they do it, seems like young Thai women are attracted to old men.

Pathetic.

You have to chuckle at the embittered old fools who are old, single and broke.....not me though....I am full of sympathy for them. biggrin.png

Pathetic.

I met my wife of 18 years in a bar in Phuket - both got drunk on Tequila shots and had a good laugh. After a while I asked her to visit my country - I knew she had a few other offers at the time. She said yes, so I asked her why, said you don't BS as much as other farang, but their again I was a professional sales guysmile.png

Peofessional sales guy and don't BS look very strange in the same sentence.........................biggrin.png

Just sayin'

• Like 1

Peofessional sales guy and don't BS look very strange in the same sentence.........................biggrin.png

Just sayin'

Wanna buy a bomb detector ? going cheap only THB 1.0 million each, ...whistling.gif

That's not a bomb detector; that's a budgie

Pathetic.

You have to chuckle at the embittered old fools who are old, single and broke.....not me though....I am full of sympathy for them. biggrin.png

Smokes, sssh but dont tell Ms Mills but my wife has an MBA from Chula with Honours, she's 17 yrs younger than me and I am not rich. (but I am a pretty good shag apparently, well I got two kids I know of anyway) ')

Edited by bkkjames

Pathetic.

Smokes, sssh but dont tell Ms Mills but my wife has an MBA from Chula with Honours, she's 17 yrs younger than me and I am not rich. (but I am a pretty good shag apparently, well I got two kids I know of anyway) ')

No kids here, am 76 and don't know how, still learning though.clap2.gif

Yermaneewai.gif

Pathetic.

I met my wife of 18 years in a bar in Phuket - both got drunk on Tequila shots and had a good laugh. After a while I asked her to visit my country - I knew she had a few other offers at the time. She said yes, so I asked her why, said you don't BS as much as other farang, but their again I was a professional sales guysmile.png

Just sayin'

Whoosh...

I'm going to answer this even though I'm female and this thread is aimed for the men. I asked my boyfriend some time ago why he was attracted to me and he said he liked my intelligence and my long legs. bah.gif

without photos we cant really know for sure. Your legs I mean, I trust your brain is pretty sexy overall.

Pathetic.

We get it, you're bitter, now give it a rest or get rested. post-4641-1156694606.gif

• Like 2

Pathetic.

I was 17 years older than my ex UK wife, we were together for 25 years. Soooo, how does that work out in your obvious knowledge of stuff. ?

Pathetic.

OMG. Here we go again. Where do these people come from?

My wife is a hi-so Thai-Chinese who studied at Chula.......................................

Edited by FerociousMalcolm