Your Signature

suegha

I have just changed min to Romans 12:21 "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good."

I was having a hard time thinking of people who have done me wrong, so this verse helped a lot...

Did you notice already, that if you change your signature, it will be changed in any of your previous posts to be your present one...a bit weired, but like this there is no reason to tell anyone that you have a new one, as they will notice anyway when they carefully read your post :D:o

But why do you just quote the chapter instead of the entire quote straight away? Do you want everybody to find out by themselves? :D to read the bible... :D

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just changed min to Romans 12:21 "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good."

I was having a hard time thinking of people who have done me wrong, so this verse helped a lot...

Did you notice already, that if you change your signature, it will be changed in any of your previous posts to be your present one...a bit weired, but like this there is no reason to tell anyone that you have a new one, as they will notice anyway when they carefully read your post :D:o

But why do you just quote the chapter instead of the entire quote straight away? Do you want everybody to find out by themselves? :D to read the bible... :D

T.V.s functions are amazing

marshbags :D:D:D

Yes KY, I know it changes on all posts. And yes, I don't Quote the whole verse as ideally I would like people to check for themselves, if they are interested. I don't want to be accused of anything... (oh, as an ideal I would like people to read the bible for themselves!)

Yes KY, I know it changes on all posts. And yes, I don't Quote the whole verse as ideally I would like people to check for themselves, if they are interested. I don't want to be accused of anything... (oh, as an ideal I would like people to read the bible for themselves!)

Oh, don't down play it. We all know how much of a pusher you are. :D

pusher.. you called??

(you rang, M´lord... :o)

I just changed my signature following seeing this thread.

My mam did say that, though not in the manner in which I wrote it.

She would say, "Kayo, shut up. You are talking crap again."

Very funny thaibebop, I'm starting to like you...

Very funny thaibebop, I'm starting to like you...

Just starting? :D I am down right loveable, what is taking you so long. :D

I'm sometimes very slow with my feelings. But once you are considered a friend, I'll die for you rather than see you wronged!

I agree. I use the word friend very rarely. A friend should be like a brother or sister and that level of commitment should come from both people.

I'm sometimes very slow with my feelings. But once you are considered a friend, I'll die for you rather than see you wronged!

I agree. I use the word friend very rarely. A friend should be like a brother or sister and that level of commitment should come from both people.

Looks like everybody lives in harmony and concordance ever after anyway, so no need to read the bible anymore to find the right way :D:o

:D

KY

Looks like everybody lives in harmony and concordance ever after anyway, so no need to read the bible anymore to find the right way :D:o

KY

...just wonder how to find that way by reading the bible.... :D

KY

...just wonder how to find that way by reading the bible.... :D

I didn't say it might work out like this :D :D