Are The Best Looking Girls In The Bar Always The Least Fun?

bottledwater

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this is interesting.

Let me just confess to all the Negative Nancys out there: Yes, I am less smart than you, I have less money, and I am uglier and/or younger and/or less experienced than you, whatever you find the most reproachful. Now pat yourselves on the back for being better than me and lets move on, I'm trying to conduct important research.

Everyone else, thanks for your input.

The one that appears the most attractive could be a dude. That is a good point to keep in mind. One has to navigate around any uncomfortable mistakes. . . .

Those of you that say its only a matter of money I have to disagree with. I would say most of the younger super-hotties have no idea how to "fake it" they just mechanically go through the motions, ALL the motions if you know what I mean. Every time I go out I see that guy. He is sitting there, looks like he has money (of course you never know for sure). He's got a super cute girl sitting next to him. The guy is drinking his beer and the girl's eyes look like she is a thousand miles away as she sips on her orange juice. They almost look as bored as a married couple.

Yes there is the Alcohol factor, thank god. That is one way to go, start drinking and let the chips fall where they may, nothing wrong with that.

However, I am envisioning a situation where you want to have FUN, and I don't mean the raunchy kind of fun, well not ONLY the raunchy kind of fun anyway. Also looking to avoid waking up with a troll, or a dude.

I think a lot of you know what I am talking about, for the others I am going to start a thread about constipation and you can bash me over there so that I can carry on this worthy conversation over here.

Remember, to live in a country where we can have this discussion is pretty <deleted> awsome, never forget it!

Well i do apologise but i just can't fathom what you don't understand.

They are hookers that sell themselves for money. They will turn on the smile, be good company, appear to have fun if you agree to pay them lots of money. The better looking ones cost more because they are better looking. Don't expect for them to enjoy one moment of your company but if you pay them hansomely you will probably be shown a very good time and be blissfully unaware of their total indifference to you.

This is the way its always been and its not likely to change in the very near future. Is there anything else?

• Like 1

Let me just confess to all the Negative Nancys out there: Yes, I am less smart than you, I have less money, and I am uglier and/or younger and/or less experienced than you, whatever you find the most reproachful. Now pat yourselves on the back for being better than me and lets move on, I'm trying to conduct important research.

The one that appears the most attractive could be a dude. That is a good point to keep in mind. One has to navigate around any uncomfortable mistakes. . . .

Those of you that say its only a matter of money I have to disagree with. I would say most of the younger super-hotties have no idea how to "fake it" they just mechanically go through the motions, ALL the motions if you know what I mean. Every time I go out I see that guy. He is sitting there, looks like he has money (of course you never know for sure). He's got a super cute girl sitting next to him. The guy is drinking his beer and the girl's eyes look like she is a thousand miles away as she sips on her orange juice. They almost look as bored as a married couple.

Yes there is the Alcohol factor, thank god. That is one way to go, start drinking and let the chips fall where they may, nothing wrong with that.

However, I am envisioning a situation where you want to have FUN, and I don't mean the raunchy kind of fun, well not ONLY the raunchy kind of fun anyway. Also looking to avoid waking up with a troll, or a dude.

I think a lot of you know what I am talking about, for the others I am going to start a thread about constipation and you can bash me over there so that I can carry on this worthy conversation over here.

Remember, to live in a country where we can have this discussion is pretty <deleted> awsome, never forget it!

They are hookers that sell themselves for money. They will turn on the smile, be good company, appear to have fun if you agree to pay them lots of money. The better looking ones cost more because they are better looking. Don't expect for them to enjoy one moment of your company but if you pay them hansomely you will probably be shown a very good time and be blissfully unaware of their total indifference to you.

This is the way its always been and its not likely to change in the very near future. Is there anything else?

This kind of absolute truth is destroying a thousand fantasies carmine.....the OP will be displaying his bermuda shorts and oversized tshirt outside Chula if you're not careful! biggrin.png

This kind of absolute truth is destroying a thousand fantasies carmine.....the OP will be displaying his bermuda shorts and oversized tshirt outside Chula if you're not careful! biggrin.png

Is that the fantasy that mddle aged, fat and sweaty that flies into swampy and is suddenly transformed into a good looking fit younger guy that a girl half his age, not even really understanding anything he says but finds him really attractive. It is a pleasant fantasy is it not! rolleyes.gif

Thank the lord i'm an extremely good looking fit dude. w00t.gif

A true expert on hookers! Must have taken him years of research to get such great depth of insights.

• Like 1

A true expert on hookers! Must have taken him years of research to get such great depth of insights.

Oh, you must be the other person on the planet that wasn't aware. well now you know. Is there anything in in the realms of the bloody obvious that i can help you with?

• Like 2

That's been my experience as well. The prettiest girls are usually stuck up and/or have some dumb sponsor sending her 50-100k a month.

I always find the friendliest girls give the best experiences.

A word of advice. If a girl does not seem interested in you then you are better off leaving her alone.

Is that the fantasy that mddle aged, fat and sweaty that flies into swampy and is suddenly transformed into a good looking fit younger guy that a girl half his age, not even really understanding anything he says but finds him really attractive. It is a pleasant fantasy is it not! rolleyes.gif

Thank the lord i'm an extremely good looking fit dude. w00t.gif

The number of blokes who can't tell the difference between fantasy and reality is astonishing is it not?

Meanwhile I am slim, fit and handsome....and have a beautiful and uni educated girlfriend. Its not rocket science! laugh.png

I think you must be talking about streetwalkers rather than bargirls because I've never seen any bloke walk into a bar and start negotiating a price for sex straight away without even talking to the girls first . . . even one as ignorant as you appear to be.

Your advice should read:

"Don't expect for them to enjoy one moment of your company if you're a as clueless as I am about women - prostitute or otherwise"

I think you must be talking about streetwalkers rather than bargirls because I've never seen any bloke walk into a bar and start negotiating a price for sex straight away without even talking to the girls first . . . even one as ignorant as you appear to be.

Your advice should read:

"Don't expect for them to enjoy one moment of your company if you're a as clueless as I am about women - prostitute or otherwise"

I don't understand which part of the quoted text you are replying to.

Can you clarify please?

I think you must be talking about streetwalkers rather than bargirls because I've never seen any bloke walk into a bar and start negotiating a price for sex straight away without even talking to the girls first . . .

I have seen that. But sticking to the majority of polite people, you'd be right. Though I also think it's unlikely to be talking remuneration straight away with service providers who aren't aligned with a particular entertainment place? Or maybe I'm just weird that way.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Your advice should read:

I don't understand which part of the quoted text you are replying to.

Can you clarify please?

It's right there in the quoted text.

The issue I have with HardenedSoul's post is that he doesn't specifically state why he disagrees. I disagree with carmine too, but wouldn't resort to just calling a statement clueless; I'd articulate where and why I think nuance is due.

As a short recap, Carmine's outburst was in reply to a very reasonable post by Bottledwater, to which Carmine blurted out basically something like 'well they're all prostitutes and thank god I'm fit and handsome!'. While that may be true, it is also true that everyone is a person first and foremost, vocation is second. And just about everyone enjoys a friendly chat, a drink, some food and perhaps going to some club or pub. That I make most of my money in IT and she makes most of her money from overseas boyfriend(s) and/or as a prostitute doesn't necessarily matter all of the time. They're not always on the meter. Thailand is nice in that way.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

The issue I have with HardenedSoul's post is that he doesn't specifically state why he disagrees. I disagree with carmine too, but wouldn't resort to just calling a statement clueless; I'd articulate where and why I disagree.

I disagreed because the post made no allowance for the feelings of another human being who, for whatever reason, has elected to earn her living by working in a bar with a view to having sex with customers for money. There was a palpable hint of bitterness in there which indicated that he, himself, may have been one of those guys whose company bargirls don't enjoy and to whom they generally display indifference to.

If he had a clue what he was talking about, he'd know that, for many bargirls, it isn't just about the money. If it was, then they wouldn't vary their prices according to how repulsive or attractive they think the potential punter is. A guy they find attractive and/or like, will always be asked for less money than a guy they consider to be unattractive and/or dislike.

Personally, if I was into bargirls and they displayed indifference, disinterest and didn't enjoy my company, I'd work on my social skills

They vary their prices? :blink:

They might try to end a guy's avances by stating a really high amount, but I don't think there's something of a pricing scale that's inversely proportional to repulsiveness?

If anything it may be related to how much money she's made and still needs; all the freebies come from girls who just had a nice windfall, either cashing a Western Union chance-card or a big payout otherwise. At the same time I wouldn't want to get all stingy for a girl who genuinely needs money, no matter if she works in a bar or a factory or a gas station.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

This entire thread has been right on the edge of the precipice with regards to what is and what is not allowed in ThaiVisa, specifically with regards to the "specifics of prostitution." Most of you have done a pretty good job staying just on this side of what might be allowed. A few posters have not.

So this is a friendly reminder to keep out things like prices, specific establishments, slams on nationalities, and the like.

I never would have wagered that this thread would remain alive for 82 posts so far. :)

• Like 1

They vary their prices? blink.png

They might try to end a guy's avances by stating a really high amount, but I don't think there's something of a pricing scale that's inversely proportional to repulsiveness?

If anything it may be related to how much money she's made and still needs; all the freebies come from girls who just had a nice windfall, either cashing a Western Union chance-card or a big payout otherwise. At the same time I wouldn't want to get all stingy for a girl who genuinely needs money, no matter if she works in a bar or a factory or a gas station.

Winny do you think they would give freebies to a guy who was repulsive or someone they think is handsome. I mean freebie means they want it.. and money is not the motive.

Anyway i have almost no experience here and you sound like you know the scene a lot better as me so ill go with whatever awnser you give

I never would have wagered that this thread would remain alive for 82 posts so far. smile.png

Me neither. It feels like Perestroika, the Winds of Change on Thaivisa!

Is that the name of a Russian bar girl ? Perestroika. I heard they are available in Pattaya biggrin.png

Winny do you think they would give freebies to a guy who was repulsive or someone they think is handsome. I mean freebie means they want it.. and money is not the motive.

Uhh I really want to believe it's my inner beauty, but ask me again in 20 years. You're probably right though. And that's good; having some young and handsome guys around (not me) for a fling seems very healthy to me.

Huh? Theyre all hookers. do you go to a restraunt and buy the worst food?

You dont buy them and they have a say in the matter. They are humans after all with free will. Its not that have too.

Thanks, I actually misunderstood his post. (Why would I take a girl (any girl) to a restaurant and then buy bad food, etc. Didn't make sense to me.)

Let's just say I've had some really good nights out, as well as day trips, with people who work in nightly entertainment. Some make surprisingly good drinking buddies. Which makes sense; I have more in common with many of them than with an average newbie Farang.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

It's been fun reading various posters fantasies, but that's what they are.

The girls don't enjoy being with any customers, they endure it.

50% of the girls (if given a free choice), would be with another Thai girl (sleeping with guys for money has totally turned them off guys).

the other 50% would rather be with a Thai guy.

None of them want to sleep with a white guy of any age, they are working.

If they make no pretense of enjoyment, then no sponsors and no repeat customers.

If anything they avoid young men as 1) the guys won't pay as much and 2) they are hard work.

Much better to go with an old guy that falls asleep after 5 minutes, or can't do it at all.

Edited by TommoPhysicist