Are The Best Looking Girls In The Bar Always The Least Fun?

bottledwater

It's been fun reading various posters fantasies, but that's what they are.

The girls don't enjoy being with any customers, they endure it.

50% of the girls (if given a free choice), would be with another Thai girl (sleeping with guys for money has totally turned them off guys).

the other 50% would rather be with a Thai guy.

None of them want to sleep with a white guy of any age, they are working.

If they make no pretense of enjoyment, then no sponsors and no repeat customers.

If anything they avoid young men as 1) the guys won't pay as much and 2) they are hard work.

Much better to go with an old guy that falls asleep after 5 minutes, or can't do it at all.

thats fairly authoritative for someone who claims to have never been with a hooker.

Edited by nocturn
  • Like 2

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been fun reading various posters fantasies, but that's what they are.

The girls don't enjoy being with any customers, they endure it.

50% of the girls (if given a free choice), would be with another Thai girl (sleeping with guys for money has totally turned them off guys).

the other 50% would rather be with a Thai guy.

None of them want to sleep with a white guy of any age, they are working.

If they make no pretense of enjoyment, then no sponsors and no repeat customers.

If anything they avoid young men as 1) the guys won't pay as much and 2) they are hard work.

Much better to go with an old guy that falls asleep after 5 minutes, or can't do it at all.

thats fairly authoritative for someone who claims to have never been with a hooker.

Lot of truth in it though. I agree more than I disagree. I mostly disagree with any significant number avoiding young guys; that's just not the case of course, at least not by any of the good, fun ones. Maybe there'd be a jaded pro feeling that way, or telling an older guy that, but thankfully there's not many of those.

The issue I have with HardenedSoul's post is that he doesn't specifically state why he disagrees. I disagree with carmine too, but wouldn't resort to just calling a statement clueless; I'd articulate where and why I disagree.

I disagreed because the post made no allowance for the feelings of another human being who, for whatever reason, has elected to earn her living by working in a bar with a view to having sex with customers for money. There was a palpable hint of bitterness in there which indicated that he, himself, may have been one of those guys whose company bargirls don't enjoy and to whom they generally display indifference to.

If he had a clue what he was talking about, he'd know that, for many bargirls, it isn't just about the money. If it was, then they wouldn't vary their prices according to how repulsive or attractive they think the potential punter is. A guy they find attractive and/or like, will always be asked for less money than a guy they consider to be unattractive and/or dislike.

Personally, if I was into bargirls and they displayed indifference, disinterest and didn't enjoy my company, I'd work on my social skills

I know the poster you have just slated....and you couldn't be wider from the mark.

The rest of your post is nonsense too.

Bargirls work for money...pure and simple. Price only varies depending on the length of the job....not how much they enjoy your company.

Other issues such as long term relationships developing are another issue entirely of course.

But I often sit with my sister-in-law, in a bar, where she works as a bar girl.

And I talk with the other girls, who all understand I will never be their customer.

Yeah, duh! ;) That'd be pretty dim to grab a girl from the extended-family nest. ;)

They are hookers.

They sell a service.

It's the same as the difference between a taxi and a Limo.

They look different but they take you where you want to go just the same

Not much of a Romantic 402.gif are you?

While you might finish at the same place ... isn't the ride much more scenic and inspiring in the Limo?

And I am sure that the ladies in question feel the same.

Edited by David48

What if the aesthetically challenged girls ignore you also ?

I have found ladyboy bars a nice consolation after rejection amongst the mainstream.

The conversation is normally livelier and quite often better looking.

What if the aesthetically challenged girls ignore you also ?

I have found ladyboy bars a nice consolation after rejection amongst the mainstream.

The conversation is normally livelier and quite often better looking.

Much more likely to buy a round as well. :D

Edited by smokie36
  • Like 1

They are hookers.

They sell a service.

While you might finish at the same place ... isn't the ride much more scenic and inspiring in the Limo?

What the hell has romance got to do with a hooker.

She provides a service you pay for it.

In my single days, ie after divorce etc, I had some very enjoyable times in BKK and other places (outside Thailand) with some very good looking and some not so good looking girls/women.

99% of the time it was a means to an end for both.

The guys who claim, I just cracked the best looking hooker in such and such a bar, have a serious problem with reality.

If I'm thirsty and have a choice I can buy designer water or take a drink of water from the tap. The end result is the same.

Quite a few times I gave up on the deal because it was obvious that there wasn't going to be any fun in the arrangement

And I talk with the other girls, who all understand I will never be their customer.

so you married well.

Please don't do that. I may disagree with him more often than not, but turning it personal like that doesn't achieve anything.

• Like 2

so you married well.

Please don't do that. I may disagree with him more often than not, but turning it personal like that doesn't achieve anything.

fair enough, retracted, but you must admit it does provide insight to his interesting views on thai womanhood in general.

• Like 1

To answer the question:

No, the sexiest girl in the gogo bar was easily the most fun,

a bisexual nympho literally chasing the other girls for some notti stuff

when she wasnt under the table humming a song for me,

and eventually invited me to have some fun together with her & mamasan,

free of course since it was clear after half a year of fun in the bar that i wouldnt barfine anything

They are hookers.

They sell a service.

What the hell has romance got to do with a hooker.

She provides a service you pay for it.

In my single days, ie after divorce etc, I had some very enjoyable times in BKK and other places (outside Thailand) with some very good looking and some not so good looking girls/women.

99% of the time it was a means to an end for both.

The guys who claim, I just cracked the best looking hooker in such and such a bar, have a serious problem with reality.

If I'm thirsty and have a choice I can buy designer water or take a drink of water from the tap. The end result is the same.

Quite a few times I gave up on the deal because it was obvious that there wasn't going to be any fun in the arrangement

Come on overherebc ... not an overtly serious reply from me ... much in the same feeling about the OP.

Maybe Tina Turner was right with 'What's love got to do with it?'

Actually, I'm surprised this Thread lasted so long.

They are hookers.

They sell a service.

No, the scenery;s the same. The limo drivers are rarely the raciest, either. If you want the real "Michael Schumacher meets Indiana Jones" you really need a clapped-out Corolla with no lights and a trumpet on the exhaust. But if you're trying to impress your neighbours, rather than the thrills and spills of the ride, a Mercedes is better.

Self-drive is cheaper, though, and normally safer.

SC

• Like 1

fair enough, retracted, but you must admit it does provide insight to his interesting views on thai womanhood in general.

Are you responsible for the activities and general behaviour of your Thai relatives?

(Not that I'm bothered about her work, how many of you get to sit and drink with hookers with the wifes approval)

PS

I don't believe I have ever expressed any opinions on Thai womanhood in general.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

if your looking for a freebie or some sort of exception why go to a bar? plenty of women around.

Yes, I always strongly advise against hunting for one, it's ridiculous in so many ways. It does however 'just happen', occasionally. And if the girl is financially okay then there's no harm in it. But basically I agree.

(Not that I'm bothered about her work, how many of you get to sit and drink with hookers with the wifes approval)

I do, I suppose. Girls from the office is a different story however. Don't really understand how that works but there you go.

If i wanted to sit up and drink with hookers i could, she knows my tastes and is much more worried if i meet "normal" girls.

I do, I suppose. Girls from the office is a different story however. Don't really understand how that works but there you go.

If i wanted to sit up and drink with hookers i could, she knows my tastes and is much more worried if i meet "normal" girls.

Yeah, that's exactly it. She's been to Farang bars a couple times and has come to the conclusion that those girls are all about as pretty as a UPS truck. Also, she understands that men need some personal time to just hang out with other Farang guys, have a beer and so on. I couldn't me married to someone who doesn't get that.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

David 48,

Took a limo one night, looked a real beaut', however after a while I noticed the upholstery had been re-stuffed and was a bit hard, didn't take long for temporary repairs to start showing where the fine cracks had been covered up. I reckon the suspension had gone at the back cos the rear end was a lot more wobbly than it had been in the garage, maybe the poor lighting caused me to miss these faults.smile.png

• Like 1

David 48,

Took a limo one night, looked a real beaut', however after a while I noticed the upholstery had been re-stuffed and was a bit hard, didn't take long for temporary repairs to start showing where the fine cracks had been covered up. I reckon the suspension had gone at the back cos the rear end was a lot more wobbly than it had been in the garage, maybe the poor lighting caused me to miss these faults.smile.png

Did it cough and splutter when you touched the ignition ?

David 48,

Did it cough and splutter when you touched the ignition ?

Just a high pitched screech when it hit full revs

Yeah, that's exactly it. She's been to Farang bars a couple times and has come to the conclusion that those girls are all about as pretty as a UPS truck. Also, she understands that men need some personal time to just hang out with other Farang guys, have a beer and so on. I couldn't me married to someone who doesn't get that.

Seconded.

The issue I have with HardenedSoul's post is that he doesn't specifically state why he disagrees. I disagree with carmine too, but wouldn't resort to just calling a statement clueless; I'd articulate where and why I disagree.

I disagreed because the post made no allowance for the feelings of another human being who, for whatever reason, has elected to earn her living by working in a bar with a view to having sex with customers for money. There was a palpable hint of bitterness in there which indicated that he, himself, may have been one of those guys whose company bargirls don't enjoy and to whom they generally display indifference to.

If he had a clue what he was talking about, he'd know that, for many bargirls, it isn't just about the money. If it was, then they wouldn't vary their prices according to how repulsive or attractive they think the potential punter is. A guy they find attractive and/or like, will always be asked for less money than a guy they consider to be unattractive and/or dislike.

Personally, if I was into bargirls and they displayed indifference, disinterest and didn't enjoy my company, I'd work on my social skills

I know the poster you have just slated....and you couldn't be wider from the mark.

The rest of your post is nonsense too.

Bargirls work for money...pure and simple. Price only varies depending on the length of the job....not how much they enjoy your company.

Other issues such as long term relationships developing are another issue entirely of course.

Stop talking out of your arse. I don't care if you know him or not - he's talking <deleted>.

Of course part of setting the price comes down to how much compensation she requires to - as TommoPhysicist put it - "endure" the sexual administration of the punter in question.

For example, she might ask for 2500. The guy might counter with 1500 or 2000. If he's monstrous but pleasant enough, she'll tell him to stroll on; if, on the other hand, she finds him physically attractive and likes him, she may very well go for it.

It depends on the girl, some will just have their price and that's it, but many do do as HS says.

I've got friends that come over for the girls of varying levels of handsum-maness. The prices have varied between them from the same girl and guys of very handsum-maness drinking in bars I drink/drunk in have moaned about how high girls prices have been when girls have hiked them up due to their handsum-maness.

• Like 1