Internet Jobs.

doppa

I am quite sure there is but beware.

A few years ago a fellow came on here self proclaimed internet guru money maker got a bunch of people lined up to meet at KSG. One person strongly supported him another expert. Along comes a third and challenges them. They immediately cancel their big meeting and say if you are new contact me PM and if you are not new contact the other on his PM and then two posts later the moderator shut the thread down. That moderator is no longer a moderator. He never allowed time for honest questions.

scam

I am quite sure there is but beware.

A few years ago a fellow came on here self proclaimed internet guru money maker got a bunch of people lined up to meet at KSG. One person strongly supported him another expert. Along comes a third and challenges them. They immediately cancel their big meeting and say if you are new contact me PM and if you are not new contact the other on his PM and then two posts later the moderator shut the thread down. That moderator is no longer a moderator. He never allowed time for honest questions.

scam

Bit of a rambling reply hellodolly which bit / person is the scam?

Back to the original post and I could be mistaken here but I think the question was more along the lines of what do people do online to make money e.g. I know several people who use ebay (or whatever) to market stuff they source from the night market and the local handicraft villages.

Lots of online real estate companies. Does that count?

Me? I'm retired and living happily ever after biggrin.png

What are your skills op?

if your thinking about finance forget it....skills let me see, i'm far too modest, what have you in mind?

So you expect someone to teach you for nothing

that sounds like a great deal LOL smile.png

Dk

so it does have something to do with the money markets then!

quite open for anyone to advise , coach , teach whatever you like to label it for a cost, as long as the product has a proven track record, and nothing to do with online trading, never said i wouldn't.

if it is only for making money, difficult job. However depending on your interest and knowledge everybody can make money on the internet, but it takes time and hard work en do not expect results in weeks......

So where are your interests and/or knowledge?

Regards,

Hans

PS. yes i run a open source software development company here in chiang mai which only gets its customers from the internet. An yes we are still looking for java programmers and linux system administrators

Edited by hansbak

Options really depend on your skills / interests.

I know people who work in these various avenues (some a mix of with various incomes and income sources, some sole income online)

Buy/sell - Import/export

Stock-market

Online gambling

Graphics - 2d and 3d

Web design

Photography

Art & Crafts

Ad based blogging

As based Vlogging

Content writing

Copy writing

Google ........... Making Money on line in Thailand..[67 million results]...or.....Work online Thailand.. 335 thousand results

Get a hotmail account and reply to a couple..... unblock spam and you will get 100s per day....

or proper Internet jobs like 'Hans' says or you see companies advertising for Graphic designers from time to time

Most "make money on the internet" type jobs are scams. I think the OP is trying to crowd source to see if there are legitimate online job opportunities that can be done from here.

I just gave a list of legitimate online job opportunities, if you have the skills. As for actual job finding, well thats down to your own sourcing..again, depending on your skills.

(Depending on necessity)-

Get a website (or blog)

List yourself on relevant sites (including sample work and links to website/blog)

Source work (globally. Vast amount of sites and avenues, depending on your niche)

Advertise yourself and also submit applications.

Working online usually consists of having a skill base, then good sourcing, good self-marketing, and networking.

you have a lot of resources, but also a lot of competition.

Most "make money on the internet" type jobs are scams. I think the OP is trying to crowd source to see if there are legitimate online job opportunities that can be done from here.

It is very realistic to earn a very good living from the Internet and while there are many shiny objects out there that will promise you riches beyond your dreams, there are also very legitimate ways to make a lot of money online.

I know several people here in Chiang Mai that make Millions of Dollars a year online I am working with one chap who is known as the 6 Million Dollar man because he pulled in 6 Million US dollars a year online, know another guy that has a MASSIVE MANSION in pai he just recently (July) made another half Million dollard online and he makes millions online yearly.

I know another chap who lives in Bangkok and he has made half a million dollars in the last 5 months

I have another friend who lives in Phuket only a young lad twenty something, but he makes a very lucrative income providing services such as making Graphic out of sales letters he also teaches the same as I do and this young lad is making on average 10 Thousand dollars a month.

I have another friend who makes his living by making videos, of course he does not make them he has a guy in India do it for him for $5 and then he sells them for $29 he lives in China and makes a very nice income doing that.

I could go on and on

I have seen with my own eye someone make 3 Million Baht in 7 days and 100,000 in 7 days is very very common and in the circles I am in, and this happens EVERY DAY

None of these guys did it overnight at first but its a very real way if you are serious about learning and taking it as new career, I know many more that are not making millions but making a very very nice income here in Thailand

Personally I began my online training Nov 2010 prior to that I did not know anything about building websites creating products developing software Coding or providing services which are all excellent ways of making a decent income online here in Thailand.

Since that time I have developed several softwares (I know nothing about coding but I know a man who does) I have created a membership website where people pay me monthly to learn what I teach, in addition to that I have helped a couple of guesthouses by building them websites and developed several other products that I have sold online.

If you want to learn then give yourself about 12 months to learn the process as it is not overnight and is literally a new career which requires time dedication and focus, it is not easy at first but once you get stuck in it is very lucrative if you have the staying power.

The easiest and fastest way to make money online is to offer a service such as writing Articles which is in very high demand and commands anywhere from $5 to $50 dollars per article and even more for short ebook (I am paying $250 right now to have a short book written for me)

Eek gave a good list of way to make money online and just because TV has a lot of NEGS(negative people) dont think for one second that there are not thousands making a very good living online and TV is definatly not where they hang out because they are too busy making money.

Myself and Vacationman tried to get a group together as mentioned by Hello Dollys ramblin post which was rather misleading, but we did in fact attempt to put a group together for persons interested however as with most things on THAI VISA it was quickly destroyed with negative people and both vacationman and 1 decided it was not worth the effort dealing with negative people and would just be a waste of time. I met with the guys Dolly mentions as well as a real nice guy David a retired lawyer David was great and we met on several other occasions where I helped him out. I have no time for negative people and I am sure this post will get trashed also but I just wanted to put out to those serious about maybe learning that it is a real possibility that you can make a lot of money online and it dont take much to make a very nice living here in Thailand or wherever esle you want to live.

DK

• Like 1