Power Commander Setup& Mapping

Hili

I am getting a PowerCommander for my S4R + will replace headers which will remove cat and a bigger dia. Due this steup is custom and i cant find any existing mapping for it i need to creat a custom map. I know that DirtShop do have a DynoJet, question is if they will be capable to it setup up for me and create a custom map. Any expierience with them? If not where in BKK i can get this done?

Thanks!

The LCD200, though not cheap, is a sweet addition to the PCV & Autotune. It allows you to monitor a huge amount of data real time. You can start with your stock fuel map and build your own. I have vastly improved both the performance and fuel economy on my ER. Of course, I will never save enough on fuel to pay the the stuff!

I have also been thinking about the benzene vs the 10% ethanol stuff. I have always gone for the bezene because it gave me much better performance, and I was getting some knocking on hard acceleration with the ethanol stuff. However, it occurred to me that the ethanol stuff has a different optimum AFR. With a fuel map tailored to the ethanol stuff, it's performance might be close to that of benzene. You can add a map switch to switch between the ethanol and benzene fuel maps. THAT would save some serious money with the price differentials now in effect. A future project.

Edited by TongueThaied