Pheu Thai M.P. Urges Thai Women: Marry A Farang For An Easier Life

webfact

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that my goverment give very hard time to forigner that marry an Israeli. my country just doesnt like forigners speciali asian and africans. as long as we have this laws i prefer to marry my thai gf and live in Thailand - but the visa thing will be a killer.

I know that my goverment give very hard time to forigner that marry an Israeli. my country just doesnt like forigners speciali asian and africans. as long as we have this laws i prefer to marry my thai gf and live in Thailand - but the visa thing will be a killer.

Get legally married at an amphur and get a marriage visa. It's easy. You don't need to pay a lawyer either. You can do it yourselves.

Wonder what he would say if his little daughter came home one day with a 60 yr old chang vest wearing, clap ridden old man from the west?

Well should you eventually hook up with her, be sure let us know.

• Like 1

I assume Sunai was speaking tongue in cheek, but in any case I wouldn't count on European governments having the money to throw around much longer. Reality is hitting profligate governments where it hurts.

It depends on whether it's a Farang who is working in Thailand or a Farang retiree. Most retirees have drink problems, not them all but most. Thai ladies must ask themselves "Is it worth marrying a drunk retiree for my family and I to be looked after financially"?

Well now that I think about it, there is nothing wrong with what he says, almost everyday my wife's friends and my classmates ask me for a farang or ask me to be their farang, even thought they all know that I don't have any money so I think that the real reason why so many Thai women want to get a farang most be something more than money or the hope to get a visa to some developed country because they all know that with me they can't get nothing of that so why get so serrious about it? biggrin.png

Is this guy related to the numpty that suggested barter trade with Iran wouldn't fall under the international sanctions?

Me tinks the only people getting dumber in Thailand are the politicians. After all, they are only following in the footsteps of their western brethren, where intelligence has very little to do with getting elected.

Lack of intelligence is in the Thai genes, politicians or rice farmers, it doesn't matter.

I guess I'm in hot demand, due to my nationality and I didn't even know it laugh.png .

Khun Julphongsathorn really should have known better but I also cannot suppress a certain admiration for his boldness and political incorrectness.

Some great lighthearted and funny posts while others are a bit perplexing in terms of how some can get so worked up about a politician making a very non-politically correct thing, especially being he is a politician of a country most if not all posters are not a citizen. Forget how low somebody has lived here, it is like they were born yesterday when it comes to gaffes by politicians and understanding they are just like anybody else on the street ... including sometimes having odd thoughts, senses of humor and misspeaking or in some cases speaking thoughts they shouldn't or haven't processed enough.

But again, some great and entertaining comments on this topic which really isn't worth the time of day to analyze seriously beyond making fun of his words and him.

• Like 2

Really why would any of you be offended? Have you been to the 'poor' part of Thailand? I'm guessing he is talking about people from Isaan. Do any of you know what FARMERS work for? I do. For one day of torturous HANDS ON FARMERS work. They get paid 100-150 Baht. FOR ONE DAY. Plus they typically get fed and boozed up . Don't think for a second if you were are typical Thai person you wouldn't dream of marrying someone that made more than 150 baht PER DAY to take care of you. Sometimes it doesn't feel good to hear the truth. But. You can meet someone who is GOOD. A family that has their own money and she loves you for who you are not what you have. You can keep your ASSets to yourself. If she loves you she will only want you.

'

What a breath of fresh air (from the usual windbag-pompus-type comments on here!!!!)!!!!!!!!

A red shirt would say that, hehe. SB, you can't be serious dude.

Of course, we are all getting upset about this but the truth is.. he's right!

For a young woman with little education and from a poor background, marrying a forigner is the best move she could make towards an easier life.

You can complain as much as you like, you know it's true and the truth hurts.

Oh...wait a moment.. I get it now, you thought she married you for your good looks and personality !!!

sadly, 59% of they are cheating be-aches as you believe another post on TV

so can the farang ATM sick buffalo maybe get 1 rai of land on his name ?

no off course not, milk the farang till empty, than drop for a new one

• Like 1

Of course, we are all getting upset about this but the truth is.. he's right!

For a young woman with little education and from a poor background, marrying a forigner is the best move she could make towards an easier life.

You can complain as much as you like, you know it's true and the truth hurts.

Oh...wait a moment.. I get it now, you thought she married you for your good looks and personality !!!

You got it wrong!

Such a thing CAN NOT become part of a government policy to make its people happy. Of course we all know what is happening. It just can not be part of a plan recommended by the government!

Really why would any of you be offended? Have you been to the 'poor' part of Thailand? I'm guessing he is talking about people from Isaan. Do any of you know what FARMERS work for? I do. For one day of torturous HANDS ON FARMERS work. They get paid 100-150 Baht. FOR ONE DAY. Plus they typically get fed and boozed up . Don't think for a second if you were are typical Thai person you wouldn't dream of marrying someone that made more than 150 baht PER DAY to take care of you. Sometimes it doesn't feel good to hear the truth. But. You can meet someone who is GOOD. A family that has their own money and she loves you for who you are not what you have. You can keep your ASSets to yourself. If she loves you she will only want you.

'

What a breath of fresh air (from the usual windbag-pompus-type comments on here!!!!)!!!!!!!!

Are you saying there aren't any windbag-pompous-types here?

• Like 1

'

Are you saying there aren't any windbag-pompous-types here?

Only yourself!!smile.png.

Well misguided. anyway!

Well, he's just saying what a lot of Thai people are thinking (and doing) ... coffee1.gif

Spot on..

Sent from my GT-N7000B using Thaivisa Connect App

Yes, the guy's obviously got some serious disease that's affecting his brain: he forgot to mention that the reverse switch means more pain and suffering for the farangs, viz: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/580258-women-from-ghana-and-thailand-most-unfaithful-study/

What a dick. he should be telling them to get of their lazy <deleted> and get a job or two like the rest of the world.

You are a dick He is telling the truth you think it is love.

We need more honest Thais like him.

How could you that known that is the reason they marry Farangs.

Remember he is Thai

Where did I say it was "love"? I've lived here 15 years and have a large family. He's a dick. How long have you been here? Married?

If there's one thing I hate. it's referring to people as dicks, or any other name to do with a persons private parts. Would you call him a dick to his face? I think not.

haha...nothing is free.... europeans work hard and pay high % Taxes for their health service and education and pensions, governments are less corrupt and more democratic, the prolitariate are more vocal and demand more from their politicians...../ Education is the key !....; Thailand a suprisingly wealthy country still has over 30% of the populace below a poverty line ( $ a day income) and very high illiteracy........interestingly most ( all ? ) european countries have been invaded and governed by another at some time in its history...( the uk at over 50 times are thorough mongrels )..

This guy has only seen the Thai side ,through rose coloured glasses, as it's been stated ( see I do read the comments)you also pay high taxes for these things, I pay 48c in the dollar, when back at work , contracting in the mining industry and have to go out to some isolated crap hole on 12hr shifts ,to get the wages,not live the life of riley in the city.bah.gif