Parking A Car In Hua Hin

UKJASE

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a fantastic thread - properly laughing here.... BazilCock... Soi41Dickehad.... and then..... "hey, will everyone please stop calling me a "<deleted>"... all i am doing is trying to park my car....."

I am sort of curious why you see it as easier to get the minivan though? I mean if you simply "like" the van than fair enough but mate do you not find them a bit packed and uncomfortable? I always struggle with them to be honest.

Why dont you just buy a sat nav for driving into Bangkok? You can pick them up for a few grand now and you will have no issues getting lost. I always drive into BKK and get there a little quicker than the minivans, and you can go at your own pace, have a laugh with the mrs in the car, stop for a smoke/coffee or whatever. You will be a few hundred baht down at the end of the day but a much better idea, in my opinion.

Just my opinion though. If you just like the bus, nothing wrong with that.

What about parking at the fishing pier? Or maybe the collonade shopping mall? 24 hour security, no one there gives a flying bugger and the place never gets busy enough that it is even half full.

I agree with you, nice little drive, but its all about money with this shiela, 300 baht is alot to this tightfisted <deleted>, he walks around town for hours just to get a Tuk Tuk 20 baht cheaper, he even posted for a number for a cheap Tuk Tuk. He lies also, proven.

@Angrit(Blackpool?)gent(absolutely not!)

If you are going to insult people at least get your spelling right! It is hypOcrItical. I see you denies living in Bon Gai and driving a Jazz, but I take your no-comment on the trailerpark, that I was right there.

I have to agree with the above BazilFox. My Grandma used to say "If you have nothing constructive to say, it's better to keep quiet".

I agree with your grandmother. But what should posters like Bazilcock (or whatever) do with their pathetic lives? It is bad enough he has to spend of his time drinking outside 7/11 with his likeminded friends, and now you are asking him to be constructive (goggle it Bazil) in his posting. Give the poor guy a break HHF, first he has to fight to get his belly behind the keyboard in the 10bath/hour internetcafe and now you want him to be constructive as well. ermm.gif

But actually there was at least one intelligent line in his post "to many foreigners here, that should not be here". At least the rest of us know the name of one of those foreigners!! (bazilcock)

"If you have nothing constructive to say, it's better to keep quiet". Indicate the part that you feel is contructive in your post, also highlight the paragraph that is relevant to the subject matter. Please.

I have never drunk outside 7/11.

I do not have a beer belly, I play 3 to 4 rounds of Golf a week and 3 sessions of squash, I also spend atleast 1 hour a day in my pool. I am pretty fit and take care of my self.

i do use internet cafe sometimes, do not see what your problem is with that.

I think you are one of those people that if thney dont know they make it up, bet you would not like it if someone parked on your driveway for 3 days without you knowing.

Its been previously stated that the solution would be to let UKJASE park on your driveway, give him your address. Better still post your address here so anyone can just leave their vehicle on your drive. coffee1.gif

I have to agree with the above BazilFox. My Grandma used to say "If you have nothing constructive to say, it's better to keep quiet".

I agree with your grandmother. But what should posters like Bazilcock (or whatever) do with their pathetic lives? It is bad enough he has to spend of his time drinking outside 7/11 with his likeminded friends, and now you are asking him to be constructive (goggle it Bazil) in his posting. Give the poor guy a break HHF, first he has to fight to get his belly behind the keyboard in the 10bath/hour internetcafe and now you want him to be constructive as well. ermm.gif

But actually there was at least one intelligent line in his post "to many foreigners here, that should not be here". At least the rest of us know the name of one of those foreigners!! (bazilcock)

"If you have nothing constructive to say, it's better to keep quiet". Indicate the part that you feel is contructive in your post, also highlight the paragraph that is relevant to the subject matter. Please.

I do not have a beer belly, I play 3 to 4 rounds of Golf a week and 3 sessions of squash, I also spend atleast 1 hour a day in my pool. I am pretty fit and take care of my self.

I think you are one of those people that if thney dont know they make it up, bet you would not like it if someone parked on your driveway for 3 days without you knowing.

Its been previously stated that the solution would be to let UKJASE park on your driveway, give him your address. Better still post your address here so anyone can just leave their vehicle on your drive. coffee1.gif

Actually if you look back on this thread, you will find that I was actually one of the few posters here offering the OP some genuine advice, before the thead was taken over the Bazil & Friends. Making it more entertaining, I have to admit. As for my adress. A riddle: something to do with my username. You got one week to solve it. Need more leads, PM me.

Actually if you look back on this thread, you will find that I was actually one of the few posters here offering the OP some genuine advice, before the thead was taken over the Bazil & Friends. Making it more entertaining, I have to admit. As for my adress. A riddle: something to do with my username. You got one week to solve it. Need more leads, PM me.

Another off post.

Address, riddle who gives a s@#t. whistling.gif

What should postee's like Soi41dickhead do with their pathetic live's? its bad enough he has to spend time drinking outside Tesco Lotus Express to save money with whoever will sit with this narrow minded plonker. Tell me what is constructive about this post, what a hypocrit.

Bet Soi 41 would go balistic if someone parked inside his rundown accomadation without his knowledge for 3 days.

Oh I see, Mr BC has got himself a lawyer, judging by the level of his post probably living in the same trailerpark as the OP. As for my rundown accomadation, does Naebkehard mean something to you? No I didn't think so, as it is a long way from the ghetto in Bon Gai. I am sure I could squeze in your second hand Honda Jazz with my 4 other cars. No problem.

Sorry UKJASE, this got a little off track.sorry.gif

Still nothing constructive from this hypacrytical bigot.

Now he makes out he know's me, I do not live in Bon Gai and I do not drive a Honda Jazz not that their is anything wrong with either.

This guy is so f@*ched up in the head he has a problem with people living in Bon Gai area, people that drive a Honda Jazz and People that use Internet Cafe's, whats his problem?

i think all this was directed at bazilfox... AKA BC..... he's the one who polishes his honda jizz everyday before paying his bargirl to carry his golf bags round the local park...... or so he comes on here telling everybody (personally i dont think he can afford a bargirl)

just for the record........ i wasnt lying...... although bazilbellend made a massive thing of it, and jumped around like a girl who had just found a maggot in her pants....

when baz wrote something really annoying before, i got a little wound up, and misunderstood him somewhat when he said I was a <deleted> for leaving my car outside of someones business for 3 days".... i thought he was talking about the time i got ticketed, or the time i got towed away......

but he wasnt, he was picking up on details earlier in the thread about me parking on esso's forecourt.....

big hearted baz felt very sorry for mr esso, and said i was a "<deleted>" etc.... in fact he went into a bit of a rage (typical rageyBaz really)....

(the fact is, i hadnt parked "outside someone's business" for 3 days as BazBellEnd had said, i had infact parked within the business for 3 days...... the forecourt is within the boundaries of the business is it not......

but i wasnt trying to be so clever, i genuinly thought he was on about another time....... i guess i shouldnt get wound up by BC so much, (but he does have this amazing ability as coming across as a person who you would really love to park upon, given half a chance)

anyway i wasnt lying honest wai.gif

(except the for the bit above about BC having a "big heart")

What a fantastic thread - properly laughing here.... BazilCock... Soi41Dickehad.... and then..... "hey, will everyone please stop calling me a "<deleted>"... all i am doing is trying to park my car....."

I am sort of curious why you see it as easier to get the minivan though? I mean if you simply "like" the van than fair enough but mate do you not find them a bit packed and uncomfortable? I always struggle with them to be honest.

Why dont you just buy a sat nav for driving into Bangkok? You can pick them up for a few grand now and you will have no issues getting lost. I always drive into BKK and get there a little quicker than the minivans, and you can go at your own pace, have a laugh with the mrs in the car, stop for a smoke/coffee or whatever. You will be a few hundred baht down at the end of the day but a much better idea, in my opinion.

What about parking at the fishing pier? Or maybe the collonade shopping mall? 24 hour security, no one there gives a flying bugger and the place never gets busy enough that it is even half full.

to tell the truth longshooter, i find driving in thailand a little stressful sometimes....... our lass aint the best passenger, i aint the best driver, our car aint the best car, my music aint the best music....... it's hot, it's bumpy, the road signs look pretty, but dont make much sense etc etc

i have driven all over thailand, and infact hold the hua hin record for driving to kalasin in 9hrs whilst having a mother-in-law in the car....... but sometimes i just cant be bothered........ better to leave it to the professionals i think :)

PS as a matter of interest, which BTS station is the easiest to get to, and get parked, for when we do take the car???

PPS cheers for not calling me a "<deleted>"

to tell the truth longshooter, i find driving in thailand a little stressful sometimes....... our lass aint the best passenger, i aint the best driver, our car aint the best car, my music aint the best music....... it's hot, it's bumpy, the road signs look pretty, but dont make much sense etc etc

i have driven all over thailand, and infact hold the hua hin record for driving to kalasin in 9hrs whilst having a mother-in-law in the car....... but sometimes i just cant be bothered........ better to leave it to the professionals i think smile.png

PS as a matter of interest, which BTS station is the easiest to get to, and get parked, for when we do take the car???

@Ukjase

Well, fair enough. We all have our reasons. I shouldnt judge mate but maybe your aproaching it with the wrong mindset? Just try jumping in the motor, switching off a bit, take it easy, and mooch on into Bangkok. I love it, me. That said, your not alone... I have mates all over Thailand, some of whom have cars, that refuse to drive further than 50 K's owing to pretty much all the reasons you stated so I get it. Horses for courses I guess.

@Bazilfox

got to admit, your posts do make me laugh and I love your humour man. Then again you seem to be getting a bit gnarly with UKJase for little reason? If the bloke wants to find out where to find cheaper tuk tuk's, thats his business. If he is tight with his money, agsin thats his look out. Up to him, aint it? Not my business of course, so im sorry for sticking my ore in with this. Just saying.

Are you Aussie by any chance? Ive noticed the Pommie reference a few times. I also take note you play squash. With that in mind, ill lay a friendly bet down with you: Ill have a knock with you at the Hilton. Best of 5. If I lose, I'll put a couple of grand behind your local for you and your mates. If I win, you have to forever change you Avatar to HM Queen of England and follow up on all UKjase posts with "I love you Jase, you are rock and roll man".

I dont know UK Jase. Honestly. Just think you are giving the kid a hard time lol.

Im being serious by the way. Well, in a friendly way of course. Thats my bet though, if you fancy it. Best of 5. PM me. I have 2 grand here for your local if you win.

For Harry, England and St. George smile.png

Edited by thelongshoot

So not only were you upsetting the local business's by parling ILEGALLY you were driving ILEGALLY also. Fine upstanding citizen, what an example to the Thai's.

Also you anoouced that have driven all over Thailand (Bollo@#s), you mean you have been driving ILEGALLY all over Thailand, Why? UKJASE has just anounced that he has just passed his driving test.

Another Foreigner that should not be here.

Working ilegally also I bet.

So not only were you upsetting the local business's by parling ILEGALLY you were driving ILEGALLY also. Fine upstanding citizen, what an example to the Thai's.

Also you anoouced that have driven all over Thailand (Bollo@#s), you mean you have been driving ILEGALLY all over Thailand, Why? UKJASE has just anounced that he has just passed his driving test.

Actually ..you can drive in Thailand using your UK license for 6 months :ph34r:

sent from my Wellcom A90+

calm down mate......... i was talking about my motorcycle licence....... i have my car licence already....

i have driven all over thailand, and infact hold the hua hin record for driving to kalasin in 9hrs whilst having a mother-in-law in the car....... but sometimes i just cant be bothered........ better to leave it to the professionals i think smile.png

BTS - no idea, to be honest. When I drive to BKK my final destination is nearly always a hotel car park or the airport so parking is never an issue. I dont think I would ever drive to BKK and park near a BTS. I just wouldnt take that on. It would be too much hard work blindly trying to find somewhere to park close to it.

BTS - no idea, to be honest. When I drive to BKK my final destination is nearly always a hotel car park or the airport so parking is never an issue. I dont think I would ever drive to BKK and park near a BTS. I just wouldnt take that on. It would be too much hard work blindly trying to find somewhere to park close to it.

what area do you head for then mate?? you are coming from the hua hin area i presume...... up highway 4, across on highway 35 / rama II..... then where would you head after that?

we used to live in On Nut, so have parked in a hotel car park on Suk soi 64 a few times, but that is over in the east, and as we are coming from the west side of bangkok, it is a bit of an unnecessary trek....

do you know of any more convenient areas to park, if heading from hua hin / cha am, that are easy to get to, and allow easy access to central bangkok? wai.gif

the mall tapaw.. then taxi to BTS wong wien yai (80baht)

http://maps.google.c...ps?hl=en&tab=wl

nice one thaibcr..... that doesnt look too hard to get to...... so, its along rama II, then onto ratchadapisek road AKA highway 9 AKA the ring road...... then just follow that for a few km's and look for the signs for "The Mall Tapaw"..... is that right mate? would it be signed in english?

is it on the left side, or the right side as driving into bangkok? free parking i presume? rolleyes.gif

what area do you head for then mate?? you are coming from the hua hin area i presume...... up highway 4, across on highway 35 / rama II..... then where would you head after that?

we used to live in On Nut, so have parked in a hotel car park on Suk soi 64 a few times, but that is over in the east, and as we are coming from the west side of bangkok, it is a bit of an unnecessary trek....

do you know of any more convenient areas to park, if heading from hua hin / cha am, that are easy to get to, and allow easy access to central bangkok? wai.gif

Its usualy a hotel on Sukhumvit, China Town or Lad Prao to be honest.... I just enter the info into sat nav and follow. Im not sure of the road names lol... All I can tell you is I drive for about an hour then turn right towards Samut Sakhorn, follow all the way to the toll both, over the bloody huge yellow bridge and then follow the sat nav. Im pretty useless with BKK road names, even though I once lived there for 2 years.

Thinking about it, if your not heading for a hotel and just want to blag a parking space, I can see how that would be a bit challenging and why the mini bus could be an easier option...

Edited by thelongshoot

Thanks guys......that was entertaining.

Just had a look to see why a simple request about parking was such a hot topic.

But I also do not want to drive in BKK, happily drive to Ranong every 3 months and a few times to Phuket and Kanchanaburi......forget about BKK. I only go there if I have to which may be only once or twice a year thankfully.

Once again thanks guys....TV does it again.

The squash offer failed then, BazilCock. Thats the thing with a forum - you can hide behind your keyboard and act like johnny fuc_king big tits, but when it comes to the crunch, your true colours shine through and you revert to being a lesbian when someone puts it on ya.

I have actually just got back from Macau. But by your language here perhaps not. I have enough Squash Partners that are reliable and good player's. We all enjoy it, doubt you would fit in judging by your post seems backstabbimg is your forte.

I dont come on here to socialise, just to see how other Ex Pats spend their live's which is not encouraging.

Edited by BazilFox

The squash offer failed then, BazilCock. Thats the thing with a forum - you can hide behind your keyboard and act like johnny fuc_king big tits, but when it comes to the crunch, your true colours shine through and you revert to being a lesbian when someone puts it on ya.

I have actually just got back from Macau. But by your language here perhaps not. I have enough Squash Partners that are reliable and good player's. We all enjoy it, doubt you would fit in judging by your post seems backstabbimg is your forte.

I dont come on here to socialise, just to see how other Ex Pats spend their live's which is not encouraging.

Just back from Macau, yeah sure, or were you given a small holiday by the mods here??w00t.gif

For someone, who is just here to "observe", why not do it quietly, instead of spewing your venom at other posters, who you clearly despise. NO you don't have to reply, I know already!coffee1.gif

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just back from Macau, yeah sure, or were you given a small holiday by the mods here??w00t.gif

For someone, who is just here to "observe", why not do it quietly, instead of spewing your venom at other posters, who you clearly despise. NO you don't have to reply, I know already!coffee1.gif

Another off post by Mister UKJASE/Soi41, really bitter and twisted. Different worlds sunnyboy.

Another off post by Mister UKJASE/Soi41, really bitter and twisted. Different worlds sunnyboy.

Ignore! coffee1.gif

I have actually just got back from Macau. But by your language here perhaps not a good option meeting up with you, so much anger. I have enough Squash Partners that are reliable and good player's, all live on Palm Hills. We all enjoy it, doubt you would fit in judging by your post seems backstabbimg is your forte. Not sure about your insult's 'lebian" down to your mentality I suppose. Personally I enjoy the walk to the Social/Sportsl Club as I am warmed up ready for a good game. Hilton is fine but why should I travel there and waste time.

I dont come on here to socialise, just to see how other Ex Pats spend their live's which is not encouraging, just foul mouthed biggots. Enjoy your new friends, seems you need this Forum to brighten up your life, good luck to you.

Edited by BazilFox

I have actually just got back from Macau. But by your language here perhaps not a good option meeting up with you, so much anger. I have enough Squash Partners that are reliable and good player's, all live on Palm Hills. We all enjoy it, doubt you would fit in judging by your post seems backstabbimg is your forte. Not sure about your insult's 'lebian" down to your mentality I suppose. Personally I enjoy the walk to the Social/Sportsl Club as I am warmed up ready for a good game. Hilton is fine but why should I travel there and waste time.

I dont come on here to socialise, just to see how other Ex Pats spend their live's which is not encouraging, just foul mouthed biggots. Enjoy your new friends, seems you need this Forum to brighten up your life, good luck to you.

So many words to tell us, that you live in Palm Hills. But you forgot to mention your hi-so Chinese wife! wub.png

Not disturbed by the prayercalls from your Moslem goatfarming neighbours in PH??ermm.gif

So many words to tell us, that you live in Palm Hills. But you forgot to mention your hi-so Chinese wife! wub.png

Not disturbed by the prayercalls from your Moslem goatfarming neighbours in PH??ermm.gif

Seems I have a stalker, a foulmouthed stalker that writes anything that comes into his airhead.

Does anyone understand the Moslem goatfarming neighbours in PH, dont have a wife let alone a Chinese one.

The post has nothing to do with him but to another, how screwed up is that.

Everypne knows UKJASE and Soi41 are one of the same, read their posts, same insulting backstabbing envious biggot's.

• Like 1