Forum Top Five "pet Hates". What're Yours?

KarenBravo

??

Maybe he means packing a bag of personal toiletry products like shampoo, etc. and then use the hotel ones

??

So you/we spend years finding out our perfect body ''condiments'' and then you/we use hotel cheap stuff. Hmmmmm, can't agree with that. sad.png
  • Like 1

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I really hate, is myself being wrong about judging new topics on TV. Sometimes seing a new thread, saying to myself "that is not going to be a runner" bah.gif Then by checking the next day, the very same thread is not only "hot", but has 2000 views and 100+ replies. Your favorite junkfood at 7/11 springs to mind. ermm.gif

Yes it really bothers me when people use the complimentary items in the hotel instead of using the ones they brought with them. I don't own a hotel, but just the thought it makes me crazy.crazy.gif

There ought to be a law!

BUT, my mrs chucks them in the case and gives to family.

I rolleyes.gif , but she says, YOU paid for them. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

What I really hate, is myself being wrong about judging new topics on TV. Sometimes seing a new thread, saying to myself "that is not going to be a runner" bah.gif Then by checking the next day, the very same thread is not only "hot", but has 2000 views and 100+ replies. Your favorite junkfood at 7/11 springs to mind. ermm.gif

You might not have been here for the short measure of Coke, or the piece of missing hotdog then. sad.png

You might not have been here for the short measure of Coke, or the piece of missing hotdog then. sad.png

I knew, I had missed something important. coffee1.gif

I knew, I had missed something important. coffee1.gif

They were both VERY important here. bah.gif . coffee1.gif ................laugh.png

1. People who wont get out of the way on the bts trains
  2. Same people who get angry at you when you tell them to move
  3. Same people who still dont move
  4. Same people who looked shocked when I give them a solid shoulder
  5. The guy at the bts who is always in the way trying to hand out newspapers in the morning
  6. 3 people in the bts booth at rush hour but only one change station open
  7. the automated change machines that dont take new coins at the bts, forcing you to endure with number 6

I threw in two bonus answers purely out of boredom.

You missed one....people carrying balloons on the BTS

5. The guy at the bts who is always in the way trying to hand out newspapers in the morning
  7. the automated change machines that dont take new coins at the bts, forcing you to endure with number 6

You missed one....people carrying balloons on the BTS

Of course not that one is quite amusing if security staff is involved. As long as your not the victim yourself biggrin.png

People who don't read a post properly and respond with mistaken assumptions.

I have been guilty of that. I call it a ''Chang'' moment. smile.png

So have I.

My beef about it at the moment is that it is occuring in a light hearted thread about mistaken assumptions!

B#%%dy tedious having to keep going back and play the record over again...and again...coffee1.gif

Sometimes I wonder what language I'm writing in.

Tie a balloon to the back of their shirts, I'm sure someone will move them for you.......................wink.png

Edit: Sorry, Soutpeel & Robblok beat me to it!

Edited by chrisinth

Posters who consider themselves forensic scientists when they aren’t.

Posters who think their influence will alter Thai politics

Posters who aren’t good at trolling but repeatedly start threads

OP’s who demand sources for information from posters on their thread who are agreeing with them

but

I defiantly agree that we as guests in Thailand should be careful and never invest more money in the country that we can afford to loose.

We should open our arms to the unfortunate sex-tourists who can’t seem to get women in their own countries and make them feel welcome as they provide income for our hosts, the Thais. If they happen to be spotty teenagers, all the more reason.

LOL..............tongue.png

Stop with the ''unfortunate sex-tourists who can’t seem to get women in their own countries''!!!

Why would they want to?

Posters who consider themselves forensic scientists when they aren’t.

Posters who think their influence will alter Thai politics

Posters who aren’t good at trolling but repeatedly start threads

OP’s who demand sources for information from posters on their thread who are agreeing with them

but

I defiantly agree that we as guests in Thailand should be careful and never invest more money in the country that we can afford to loose.

We should open our arms to the unfortunate sex-tourists who can’t seem to get women in their own countries and make them feel welcome as they provide income for our hosts, the Thais. If they happen to be spotty teenagers, all the more reason.

LOL..............tongue.png

Stop with the ''unfortunate sex-tourists who can’t seem to get women in their own countries''!!!

Why would they want to?

Our fathers most likely did.

1) Ignorant arrogant people who tell me to get out of the way on the bts

2) the tea money I have to give the Bib, after I send the knobhead who just shouldered me on the bts to hospital.

3) businessmen, who are ruining the world with their greed and avarice.

4) cats.

5) cat lovers.

yzarc em sevirD .yletal stsop elbigelli erom ynam os eb ot smees erehT

yzarc em sevirD .yletal stsop elbigelli erom ynam os eb ot smees erehT

Yevgoatitars'abootface, yeraj. Thepoastsareunitelligiblecosye'recrazee

RIBB

Edited by StreetCowboy

2) the tea money I have to give the Bib, after I send the knobhead who just shouldered me on the bts to hospital.

4) cats.

5) cat lovers.

Do tell what is so offensive about our svelte feline chums?

The only time mine annoys me is when he climbes up onto the keyboard and accidentally presses 'paws'...tongue.png

I had to like that one, even though it was a bit of a groaner.

I have also read back through the last fifty posts or so, and found it ta be much funnier if red with a Sc hot ish axe ent.

Apart from the word 'quite' which nay matta how ya say it, sounds at bit BBC an' twee.

Yes it really bothers me when people use the complimentary items in the hotel instead of using the ones they brought with them. I don't own a hotel, but just the thought it makes me crazy.crazy.gif

There ought to be a law!

BUT, my mrs chucks them in the case and gives to family.

I rolleyes.gif , but she says, YOU paid for them. thumbsup.gif

Trans ... you are not Robinson Crusoe there

4) cats.

5) cat lovers.

lol, i love number 1, hate pricks like that. number 2 - the jury is still out. 3 no argument. 4 and 5. I like cats but hate cat lovers - what to do.

some additional ones for your kind consideration.

1. people with Glock t-shirts that dont even know how to hold their wee wee when taking a pee pee and spray all over the place, nevermind hold a gun
  2. kids with backbacks on bts or similar that take up the room of 2
  3. people with umbrellas that insist on using them under covered areas
  4. atm gawkers that think by getting up right behind you will make the machine process your transaction faster
  5. staff at coffee shops asking if i want a bakery after ordering only a coffee
  6. motorbike taxi guys who ask for extra after taking out guys who paid off the bib for putting people in the hospital because they got hit in shoulder on the bts
  7. hiso wannabe types who think people should get out of their way because they have their purse slung around their elbow when walking
  8. stamps at convenience stores
  9. people who read newspapers while walking down stairs
  10. people who fart on the bts and dont claim it.

Edited by bkkjames

lol, i love number 1, hate pricks like that. number 2 - the jury is still out. 3 no argument. 4 and 5. I like cats but hate cat lovers - what to do.

1. people with...<snip>

Have you considered anger management therapy?

And why like cats but have such strong emotions against those that care for them? A contradiction, surely?

Edited by SimonD

1. people with...<snip>

Have you considered anger management therapy?

And why like cats but have such strong emotions against those that care for them? A contradiction, surely?

sarcasm is an easy word to look up on google, try it. ;)