Cbr 500Cc Leaked Pic

greg71

Yes it is true the west is a candy store for bike buyers.Also accessories is so competitive you get excellent deals on close outs

Maybe for buyers but not for riders. Lift the front wheel off the ground $500, do a burn out $500 go 30 over the limit you lose your license. Insurance after these fines is rediculous.

On the other hand its easy to ge a ccw which is what i miss most.

• Like 2

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes it is true the west is a candy store for bike buyers.Also accessories is so competitive you get excellent deals on close outs

Maybe for buyers but not for riders. Lift the front wheel off the ground $500, do a burn out $500 go 30 over the limit you lose your license. Insurance after these fines is rediculous.

Yup- I was thinking that as well- if you ride in the US like you (can) ride in LOS, get ready for tickets and insurance increases- you aren't buying those cops off for a few bucks.wink.png

I spent a lot of years with my license hanging by a thread- there are probably still a couple warrants out for me in Michigan and Ohio.tongue.png

• Like 2

On the other hand its easy to ge a ccw which is what i miss most.

Can definitely agree with you here, luckily where I am headed there is a real track to ride on if the urge to go fast crosses my mind... Insurance actually isn't so bad, I priced it already for the Kawa ZX6r and full coverage for me is only 380 USD a year and it covers everything unlike in Thailand you pay 10k baht and your not even covered if you crash the bike into a tree.

I think the tickets are the hardest thing to get over, there is no paying off the police like here in Thailand, think I can live with that.

Edited by commande
  • Like 2

after all, i am also thinking of buying k speed 5000 thb pipe - but not the cnc one as it looks like a knock off two bros and do not like the design.

tired of waiting something and there is a possibility of Honda releasing a cbr650r in Thailand next year so do not want to make lots of expense as if they release it, i might trade my bike.

Arrow is making some of their usual beautiful exhausts for the Honda 500 range now too

Arrow full system is never cheap though

But they have slip-on or slip on with a new mid pipe & also the full system

Edited by mania

after all, i am also thinking of buying k speed 5000 thb pipe - but not the cnc one as it looks like a knock off two bros and do not like the design.

tired of waiting something and there is a possibility of Honda releasing a cbr650r in Thailand next year so do not want to make lots of expense as if they release it, i might trade my bike.

Arrow is making some of their usual beautiful exhausts for the Honda 500 range now too

Arrow full system is never cheap though

But they have slip-on or slip on with a new mid pipe & also the full system

i know mania. arrow is on the way.

but with shipping and taxes it costs 150% more to bring one to Thailand!

yoshi is cool. bringing one costs around 20k for slip on.

got it.

it is from ducati m795.

but where did they find the part installed to the fuel tank nuts? from another model or have they just fabricated it?

will go to kittisak racing to check one day. i think it is 19k thb.

post-114750-0-04403900-1371656860_thumb.

Edited by loserlazer

thinking of going there this weekend. scotts is a recognized brand too.

kittisak racing have two bros black series slip on for cbr500r as well. 18.500 thb only.

but dont like that design on the pipe like an indian carpet and can get easily mistaken with the 7000 thb cnc fake one.

post-114750-0-96996100-1371658233_thumb.

post-114750-0-11462800-1371658311_thumb.

Edited by loserlazer

Yup- I was thinking that as well- if you ride in the US like you (can) ride in LOS, get ready for tickets and insurance increases- you aren't buying those cops off for a few bucks.wink.png

I spent a lot of years with my license hanging by a thread- there are probably still a couple warrants out for me in Michigan and Ohio.tongue.png

This is spot on been back in the uk for month now loving riding my hornet the sound is awesome ,commute into central lOndon everyday but you are constantly checking your mirrors fir the bib and cameras are absolutely everywhere ,still hottest day of the year here today 28 degrees gad a nice Lott le burn up up with a daytona 675 yesterday and nearly bought a used r6 the weekend for £3000 /150,000 bht.
  • Like 1

If folks dont have any yet? fits all 3 models cbr, X & F

These are 2990 at 109 racing club in Bangkok

Posted Image

I have seen it mania. It looks stronger and better than k speed ones as it is connecting from three different mount points. But it blocks the beautiful engine and people say their knees are touching it. I am not sure for this though.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I have seen it mania. It looks stronger and better than k speed ones as it is connecting from three different mount points. But it blocks the beautiful engine and people say their knees are touching it. I am not sure for this though.

Yes I do not know the brand. Price is low though.

I do like that style of impact distribution over a wider area

than those single bolt types

Mine has an even larger area covered by the plate which I like.

Mine are no problem position wise & as for blocking the motor I have full fairings

so no matter wink.png

Edited by mania

If you land just right, those small frame sliders can become 'frame breakers' as they provide an easy pivot-point to put a lot of stress in a single spot.

Yes I cringe whenever I see those single or close together double point mounts

thinking of going there this weekend. scotts is a recognized brand too.

kittisak racing have two bros black series slip on for cbr500r as well. 18.500 thb only.

but dont like that design on the pipe like an indian carpet and can get easily mistaken with the 7000 thb cnc fake one.

that would be the very least of my concerns

Iam planning to pick up sliders when I get my bike back. Can anyone recommend good ones, as I can see there is a big debate going on on which ones are better.

Decided to go to BigWing myself on Sunday. My wife called them and there came a big surprise that I have not quite anticipated:) LOL First of all the part they are waiting for seems to be handle bars as she translated. One thing that kind of shocked me, they said we want to finish your bike quicker that is why WE took some parts from another white CBR that has been in the accident which we have in a shop and fitted it onto your bike to finish it faster. I was shocked, I mean I payed insurance 6k and they pay bigwing to buy new parts not second hand taken from another bike that has been in an accident. IS this normal guys?

• Like 1

no, but it is most certainly par for the course with you.

that said, if the parts are in new condition, unblemished, and the insurance oks the payment and there is a significant savings, i would have little issue.

questionability arises if the used parts are paid for at full retail and the cannibalized bike receives all the new parts ordered for you.

that said, at least they have informed you.

• Like 1

Thanks mania an joe,

My left handle bar was bent, so when I turn left lets say in the soi my hand would hit fuel tank. Even if I let go left handle bar and turn it would still hit fuel tank. I guess its just the handle bar they need to change not the whole front fork. Well whatever they do Iam fine as long as they do a proper job. I really really miss my bike I hope it wont take 4 months (like the other one) to repair.

Honestly I just noticed here in chiang rai an unbelievable increase of big bikes on the roads, anything from Harleys, Cbr 600, Ninjas, Superfours, CB500f, x even seen Hayabusa GSX1300RZ parked at central few days ago, my god that bike is massive.

Honestly I just noticed here in chiang rai an unbelievable increase of big bikes on the roads, anything from Harleys, Cbr 600, Ninjas, Superfours, CB500f, x even seen Hayabusa GSX1300RZ parked at central few days ago, my god that bike is massive.

Chiang Rai is a popular ride destination for riders from Chiang Mai too.

I know many clubs here do regular rides to Chiang Rai.

I tend to turn off part way & go to Phayao but I see many bikes at the

PTT small shopping area just past Wiang Pa Pao

If folks dont have any yet? fits all 3 models cbr, X & F

These are 2990 at 109 racing club in Bangkok

942487_384483951656679_1355024337_n.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Is it actually attached to the frame? Hard to see but looks like only the engine.