Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got it today thanks to Brian.

Congrats

Woody just posted the can for the Ninja is 4490 & the headers for 3900

Or buy both/full setup for the N250 or CBR250 is 8990

Prices are pretty good on that pipe for the 250's

Honda 500 just a bit more same as you quoted

Wasn't someone just asking about a cbr250 setup?

Edited by mania

Got it today thanks to Brian.

Congrats

Woody just posted the can for the Ninja is 4490 & the headers for 3900

Or buy both/full setup for the N250 or CBR250 is 8990

Prices are pretty good on that pipe for the 250's

Honda 500 just a bit more same as you quoted

Wasn't someone just asking about a cbr250 setup?

yes mania good prices. but that leo vince corsa cbr500 for 8500 thb was also very good. but there will be no stock for long time.

but i m really happy with this.

cant wait my commute tomorrow morning:d

• Like 1

no i am not. they stopped me only once in hua hin with my cbr250 for 1.5 years but that pipe was hell loud.

bluekraft one is really not loud at all so i dont think so they will stop me. this is bangkok not pattaya or phuket too!

you're lucky......happens regularly over our neck of the woods...

yeah mania, they said within a month, i think the price will be 8000 thb for the headers and all. They told me they will give me a 10 percent discount!

But, i might go forward for Leo Vince header and pipes as well for nearly the same price next month too so i am in undecided. Let s see.

yeah mania, they said within a month, i think the price will be 8000 thb for the headers and all. They told me they will give me a 10 percent discount!

But, i might go forward for Leo Vince header and pipes as well for nearly the same price next month too so i am in undecided. Let s see.

He does not have the full set price listed but has this...

The first price in list translates to pipe

CB 500 (X/F/R)

ปลายท่อ = 3,900 + EMS 200

SLIP-ON = 4,990 + EMS 200

FULL SET = Coming Soon

Edited by mania

quite good pipe mania this akrapovic. one of the best for cbr500r but 25 k for a pipe is way too much.

i m happy with my 5000 thb thai one. i even like the blue tint now:lol:

Yes like Termingoni it does have a good reputation

Was just kind of surprised by the price as it is a slip on

quite good pipe mania this akrapovic. one of the best for cbr500r but 25 k for a pipe is way too much.

i m happy with my 5000 thb thai one. i even like the blue tint now:lol:

Yes like Termingoni it does have a good reputation

Was just kind of surprised by the price as it is a slip on

But why do they have write in akrapovic in bright yellow on all their exhausts? Meaning it doesn't match the colour schemes of most bikes.

quite good pipe mania this akrapovic. one of the best for cbr500r but 25 k for a pipe is way too much.i m happy with my 5000 thb thai one. i even like the blue tint now:lol:

Yes like Termingoni it does have a good reputationWas just kind of surprised by the price as it is a slip on
But why do they have write in akrapovic in bright yellow on all their exhausts? Meaning it doesn't match the colour schemes of most bikes.

Some companies give you a choice of colors for their nameplates- Akra might as well (though I don't know for sure).

One could probably just get the logo plate in a different colour from some of the Thai motosai shops for 300b.

Which is possibly where the original Thai seller got it in the first place. :whistling:

Got it today thanks to Brian. I am happy to buy it from Brian for the same price 4990 thb including installation. It looks good for 4990 thb. Not a bad quality product which made me surprised. Actually liked it a lot. And it will turn into a golden color soon. It sound louder. I am happy to get out of scooter mode. People can hear me know. It has a nice roar. And it is not loud which is great:lol: Performance wise, could not test it fully as was carrying the stock pipe on back. But i can say a nice bump on low and mid range and also better top end and you can totally feel it:D I will write my full impressions tomorrow regarding performance. I can recommend it for 5000 thb. Again thanks for brian for the fast business. It was breeze in his shop as always. Took 15 min to install it nicely.Thanks for Woody the pipe maker too for his assistance on the phone. And thanks all for your feedback. Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

aren't you worried about getting tugged by the BIB every 5 mins ?

1,000 b each and every time apparently....

Love the "man bag" by the way.....

hah was going to say not sure which is better, the pipe or the purse.

Where'd you get it, and does it come in black?

If you are asking about the engine guards? When I bought my rearsets he offered me choice of colors. these are made in Thailand by rsv racing. They are for the cbr500 but he does make stuff for your bike.

Scorpion released their slip on for the CBR500 X & F

Looks a bit long & dated IMHO

Maybe the integral mount & lack of strap makes it look longer?

8662_10151723486748331_2127969705_n.jpg

Scorpion have released the Serket on Honda's new CBR 500R.
Power + 1.1 BHP
Weight - 1.7kg
This also fits CB 500F & CB 500X and is available now.
Edited by mania
  • Like 2

i have seen a couple of sales like this one in the past year or so. I wonder what these people were thinking when they bought the bike.

Yes same thing I thought. Very expensive test ride.

They could have rented one for 1000 baht & put 5x the mileage on it.