Has Anyone Actually Seen A Ghost In Thailand?

Chads

There are so many stories on TV and in the movies about "ghosts" in Thailand, but has anyone here actually seen one? Not that I believe in them, but I think these "ghost" stories seem to be even more popular in Thailand as compared to other countries.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i experienced sleep paralysis once in a motel and saw some stuff clinging down from the ceiling. there is some scientific explanation to it but its really really creepy. one of the few experiences that get my balls shrink to raisin size

Edited by barefoot1988

i experienced sleep paralysis once in a motel and saw some stuff clinging down from the ceiling. there is some scientific explanation to it but its really really creepy. one of the few experiences that get my balls shrink to raisin size

Mine do that with nothing creepy on the walls. sad.png .............................smile.png

Never definitely seen one but a few funny occurrences. The Thai's definitely believe in ghosts and a good few claim to have seen one.

Worked offshore in Gulf of Thailand for a lot of years. One platform had someone die on it during night shift, regular sightings of a ghost ever since by locals.

Another platform had someone die on it whilst being built, not a platform anyone enjoys being on after dark now it has been installed offshore, has accommodation for 10 people, but never regularly occupied. On this platform once had one of the locals ask me how many people on the boat deck, 6, check again, 5? Apparently this is a regular thing and they just wanted an expat to experience it as well. Apparently the locals regularly see an extra person from afar getting ready to leave via the boat landing, never makes it off it seems. Never a close encounter always from afar.

Never felt any real angst or threat.

Cheers

Never definitely seen one but a few funny occurrences. The Thai's definitely believe in ghosts and a good few claim to have seen one.

Worked offshore in Gulf of Thailand for a lot of years. One platform had someone die on it during night shift, regular sightings of a ghost ever since by locals.

Another platform had someone die on it whilst being built, not a platform anyone enjoys being on after dark now it has been installed offshore, has accommodation for 10 people, but never regularly occupied. On this platform once had one of the locals ask me how many people on the boat deck, 6, check again, 5? Apparently this is a regular thing and they just wanted an expat to experience it as well. Apparently the locals regularly see an extra person from afar getting ready to leave via the boat landing, never makes it off it seems. Never a close encounter always from afar.

Never felt any real angst or threat.

Cheers

Good for the owners...their getting six for the wages of five !

• Like 1

Cut the crap. If you believe in ghosts, you have been here for way too long .

If you don't believe in ghosts, you are rather narrow-minded.

I've seen one in Scotland and felt the presence of one here.

So many cultures and religions believe in ghosts - why do you think that is?

yes in Scotland there is good whiskey.....in Thailand it is the lao kao that make people see ghosts.

• Like 1

There is zero evidence that shows ghosts exist - why do you think that is?

• Like 1