Why Is Hotel California So Wildy Popular Here?

barefoot1988

Yup Hotel California, Zombie and Scorpions "Wind Of Change" are the three farang songs most Thais know.

If you find yourself in a Thai karaoke bar chances are you'll be choosing from these three.

The horror...the horror bah.gif

It's pure horror! Speaking of horror, has anybody else noticed that the alcohol in this country is weak compared to other countries?

Over 20 years of "professional" level cover band experience. Isn't that deficiency?

And your contribution has been what?

I know you're baiting me into listing every project I've ever done, including live shows but I'm not taking the bait.

You just did.

Do you get a thrill from baiting people? If you do I suggest you check out a psychologist. I realized there's not that many psychologist in this country from what I've heard, but I'm sure psychotherapy would be what up your alley.

Do you get a thrill from baiting people? If you do I suggest you check out a psychologist. I realized there's not that many psychologist in this country from what I've heard, but I'm sure psychotherapy would be what up your alley.

Not all people, you just come across as being a little bit fluffy.

but I'm sure psychotherapy would be what up your alley

It's such a sad state of affairs when a user of the net spends time making sure they spell the word 'psychotherapy' correctly and then falls at the last fence, never mind, you'll do better next time 3/10.

Not all people, you just come across as being a little bit fluffy.

but I'm sure psychotherapy would be what up your alley

It's such a sad state of affairs when a user of the net spends time making sure they spell the word 'psychotherapy' correctly and then falls at the last fence, never mind, you'll do better next time 3/10.

I really don't understand your low class dialect. What does fluffy mean?