Wet Weather Ahead.

Gatorade

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the thrusday and friday forcast in terms of rain:

Windguru, accuweather, wunderground are all showing rain, although accuweather says as of right now 21.1 M of rain on the way but this covers for today, tomorrow, and friday

As for heavy rain I just read in parts of phuket and bangkok there having some minor flooding already in some areas

As for the rain coming just be nice just to get some rain as there has not been much rain to samui

Here in Plai Laem I can see rain over KPG, Maenam and all points west.

It is sunny spells here! How about sharing some of the rain guys? As I said - nothing here for yonks

The plants in this area are gasping. (Mind you - the strong winds are ripping tiles off my neighbour's roof!)

It is sunny spells here! How about sharing some of the rain guys? As I said - nothing here for yonks

The plants in this area are gasping. (Mind you - the strong winds are ripping tiles off my neighbour's roof!)

Don't worry TE I'll be back in PL next Tuesday after being in the UK since April.

I'll guarantee heavy rain in PL will follow me within a week or I'll buy you a beer at the TV party. laugh.png

Don't worry TE I'll be back in PL next Tuesday after being in the UK since April.

I'll guarantee heavy rain in PL will follow me within a week or I'll buy you a beer at the TV party. laugh.png

Nice One Yorkie. thumbsup.gif If it does rain - the next beer is on me. wink.png

Well - having asked for rain at 15.36, we managed to get approx 20 minutes of light rain at 14.36.

So, thank you to whoever sent it my way. More please. clap2.gif

• Like 1

Yep - tropical storms are amazing. Here dry for yonks - 1 km away - hacking it down with rain for hours on end.

I think that it is something to do with the 'funnel' effect of the wind running inbetween KPN and Samui. It always seems dry here when the rest of the area is covered in cloud.

Great for renters, lousy for the plants

• 2 weeks later...

Nice One Yorkie. thumbsup.gif If it does rain - the next beer is on me. wink.png

Well - having asked for rain at 15.36, we managed to get approx 20 minutes of light rain at 14.36.

So, thank you to whoever sent it my way. More please. clap2.gif

Got delayed 'up north' and only arrived back on Samui this morning. Within four hours, a heavy downpour for an hour or so in Plai Laem for you Trop, just like I promised. biggrin.png

Can't wait for that beer! thumbsup.gifburp.gif

Well, I was going to predict more rain to come but won't bother now. Rooo can take the flack if it doesn't arrive.

Hope to be at the party, Trop and look forward to meeting you.

I hope it doesn't rain on the night and spoil the evening. rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

On Saturday I was going to head to Lamai, but cancelled cos it looked like it might pour down, ... then nothing happened!

Yesterday I headed in to Maenam and got soaked on the way back with a 5 minute rain blast! You can't win!

But my neighbours say, big rains to start 22 Oct.... they must have their crystal ball out! whistling.gif ..... I'll have them apply for Rooo's opening in help wanted...biggrin.png

On Saturday I was going to head to Lamai, but cancelled cos it looked like it might pour down, ... then nothing happened!

Yesterday I headed in to Maenam and got soaked on the way back with a 5 minute rain blast! You can't win!

But my neighbours say, big rains to start 22 Oct.... they must have their crystal ball out! whistling.gif ..... I'll have them apply for Rooo's opening in help wanted...biggrin.png

Have to ask Poorsucker foe one of our special crystal balls.We don't give them out to all & sundry. Bert has one coming .

On the 22nd a cabinet meeting will take place on Samui,so perhaps a shower of a different type will take place ( I mean verbal type )..

Jim , if no rain today I will buy you a GT I like it when you are under the weather.