Thai Visa Brigades

The "too thick to comprehend that they misunderstood the OP and keep making obtuse comments even when it's been spelled out for them" brigade.

A close relative of the " I'll keep posting serious replies in response to an article from the satirical Not The Nation website despite several posters pointing out that it's satire which can only lead mca to conclude that the serious posters either don't know what the word satire actually means or are as thick as sh*t" brigade.

• Like 1

The "too thick to comprehend that they misunderstood the OP and keep making obtuse comments even when it's been spelled out for them" brigade.

A close relative of the " I'll keep posting serious replies in response to an article from the satirical Not The Nation website despite several posters pointing out that it's satire which can only lead mca to conclude that the serious posters either don't know what the word satire actually means or are as thick as sh*t" brigade.

Which thread?

The "Suddenly woke up at 4 in the morning with another brigade idea" Brigade

The "You should have gone to bed earlier for a better Brigade idea, Brigadier" Brigade.

The...........'' I've had enough and going to bed''................Brigade.........whistling.gif

• Like 2

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................Will My Social Security Benefits from the E.U. be enough for me to get a Retirement Visa here.Or should i go to Vietnam. Brigade.

The" If not, i'm sure your Benefits from the UK will be more than adequate,because I often see the claimaints in big long queues,Beautifully dressed up in National Costume,that stretch for miles," Brigade.

Edited: Because I am ashamed,I forgot the punctuation '' before Brigade.

Edited by MAJIC

The "Wonder how many years this brigade thread can last" Brigade.

The "Cold light of day,and the sudden shivering realisation that if this thread suddenly got.. //Closed// ...what the *U*K would we do,for amusement, would be a bitter blow,similarly painful to a Divorce "Brigade. whistling.gif

• Like 2

The "Can't help but have a chuckle at the amusing Posters who are keeping me up with some pretty nifty Brigadier quality repartee, which could no doubt impress a Battalion of Brigadiers,and Brigands," Brigade

• Like 1

The " I shagged a katoey but didn't put anything in my mouth" brigade...giggle.gif

Could also be a close relative of the " I shagged a katoey, but didn't inhale" Brigade.

" I shagged a katoey, I still like birds ... just not the Swallow" Brigade

• Like 2

The "I'm convinced, a 50 yo woman has equal chances as a 25 yo super model to date a young handsome millionaire" - brigade

Yeh, me. giggle.gif

SO....which part of , young, handsome, and millionaire....don't they get...." brigade".

• Like 1

The " I tasted an obscure food product once in my youth, but suddenly have an urgent need to find the stuff in Thailand, so I'll start a thread asking where I can buy it, without first looking in Villa or Macro " brigade.

The "I have no idea what that food stuff is on that new thread, so I have to waste part of my life googling it" brigade.

• Like 1