Thailand: Young Women Uploading Boob Shots For 'likes' On Facebook

webfact

How come every time I hear about "Ministry of Culture" I am reminded about the "Ministry of Truth" in "1984"?

Wrong.... its the Ministry of Silly Talks.... apologies to Monty Pythons Flying Circus' Ministry of Silly Walks with John Cleese... but just as funny.

Transam.....Just for you....and anybody who likes some cleav....

Sunshine to the rescue....

Let the show go on....

A totally outrageous trend which should be nipped in the bud before it gets out of hand. Do the ladies know the gravity of the situation?

• Like 1

Let the show go on....

Thank god for an increase in dairy in the diet.

This is literally a development of mountains from molehills. I blame the japs and the Danes with their meiji and Thai Danish.

Edited by Thai at Heart

How about we all send in a picture of our wives, girlfriends or acquaintances tits, no boyfriends please. We could start our own page..

Any page names come to mind?

TV Trophy Wives

TV My Wife's Not One of Them

TV for the Lads

TV Shouldn't of Done That

TV I Paid For These!

Let the show go on....

Very cleaver.

Now I know the military aren't the only ones who can do push-ups.

Mammaries are made of this.

How about we all send in a picture of our wives, girlfriends or acquaintances tits, no boyfriends please. We could start our own page..

Any page names come to mind?

TV Trophy Wives

TV My Wife's Not One of Them

TV for the Lads

TV Shouldn't of Done That

TV I Paid For These!

Try this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m3Z3AfonfI

One group of tits watching another group of tits.

• Like 2

With the uproar this topic is causing I'm reminded of a similar 'naked issue' 45 years ago in the Netherlands

22-09-1967 - Phil Bloom naked, in the VPRO television program 'Hoepla'. Phil Bloom could be seen naked two times in 'Hoepla!'. The most well know scene is in which she's reading the newpaper while naked. The 'naked' scene led to much commotion and even questions in parliament.

Spoiler Alert:

Naked Dutch boobs !

http://www.nuentoen....aakt-op-tv.html

I must confess l am a boobaholic. Sorry lady members sad.png

For me the eighth wonder of the world is the ladies beauty. Sooooo, l understand why the ladies are studying others form. Annnnnnnnd l am glad they do, cos it keeps a smile on this old romantics face. thumbsup.gif

Dont be apologetic. I love boobs too. But having my own pair, means not needing to obsess about other peoples. laugh.png

But imo, its real boobs all the way, fake boobs are just plain horrible. Look fine in clothes, but look like stuck on bowls when removed. I do understand if you have absolutely zero though, or something wrong with your breasts, or a mastectomy.

• Like 2

With the uproar this topic is causing I'm reminded of a similar 'naked issue' 45 years ago in the Netherlands

22-09-1967 - Phil Bloom naked, in the VPRO television program 'Hoepla'. Phil Bloom could be seen naked two times in 'Hoepla!'. The most well know scene is in which she's reading the newpaper while naked. The 'naked' scene led to much commotion and even questions in parliament.

Spoiler Alert:

Naked Dutch boobs !

Ah, a pleasant surprise. I was braced for getting my retinas burnt through by a naked Dr.Phil when timidly clicking that link, but alas it seems Phil's in the Netherlands are ladies, or at least katoys. I didn't have the guts to press play yet, though.

Spoiler Alert:

Naked Dutch boobs !

Ah, a pleasant surprise. I was braced for getting my retinas burnt through by a naked Dr.Phil when timidly clicking that link, but alas it seems Phil's in the Netherlands are ladies, or at least katoys. I didn't have the guts to press play yet, though.

Tjeesh man, would I play such a trick on fellow TV members?

If you press 'play' you just get other photo's of noteworthy events, nothing serious.

You may want to check out this wiki link of the lady

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Phil_Bloom

I see a few of my "friends" on facebook posting pix of their bosom and I think it's a little redundant sometimes.

There's one that posts a new photo every time she wakes up, while still in her tiny little nighty.

It's a teasing game IMHO and best left alone. I can't say I haven't thought about rubbing one out to some of the pix though.

• Like 1

I see a few of my "friends" on facebook posting pix of their bosom and I think it's a little redundant sometimes.

There's one that posts a new photo every time she wakes up, while still in her tiny little nighty.

It's a teasing game IMHO and best left alone. I can't say I haven't thought about rubbing one out to some of the pix though.

Why not retaliate and post a pic of yourself in the morning. I've found out through experience that it quite effectively stops the flow of provocative photos. Or it could have been the "it's action time!" caption, not sure as I've never heard of the victims since. Maybe they went blind.

...they have 'found them out'......

....what has been done..........

.....seems Thais can do as they please......

.....Westerners will be 'busted' (no pun intended) for anything......

....Thais will never be blamed for anything.....

....they get away with murder daily........

......just think back to many recent stories.....replace the Thai perpetrator with a foreigner......what would happen to the foreigner compared to the Thai...

.....is this Buddhism......