Crazed Man Attempts To Cut-Off His Own Penis At Jomtien Apartment

Rimmer

Does he need help, sure? Do I feel pity for him sure? Do I find the situation funny, sure? A hell of a lot of humor is based on the sufferings and pratfalls of others. So to those on their soap boxes, I would suggest you lighten up. I must add though that some of the pun I have seen are bloody awful.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'attempted to cut off his own penis'

As well as possibly having mental and/or drug related problems, from the location of the dressings on his body, he also has very little knowledge of anatomy.

You make fun of a mentally ill person. Where are your morals?

My morals are fine, thank you for asking. Was not 'making fun' just pointing out a fact.

Sorry you see it the way you do.

Just pointing out a fact? Did you see the location of all the dressings? Why did you find it necessary to point just that out?

Your comment is embarrassing.

Does he need help, sure? Do I feel pity for him sure? Do I find the situation funny, sure? A hell of a lot of humor is based on the sufferings and pratfalls of others. So to those on their soap boxes, I would suggest you lighten up. I must add though that some of the pun I have seen are bloody awful.

You find the situation funny that a mentally ill person would want to cut off his penis?

Please clarify what is in the least bit funny about that.

A post has been removed due to possible violation of copyright and non compliance of fair use. It is generally accepted, but not written into law, that quoting the first two or three sentences of an article and giving a link to the source is considered “fair use” and not a violation of copyright.

Other posts that were in bad taste have been removed.

• Like 1

I hope they stitch the appendages back in the right places.

You are talking about a mentally ill man and you are making jokes?

Unbelievable!

Don't worry, it's fairly obvious there are plenty of mentally ill people on this forum, even more so that this man that made the unfortunate headlines.

Feel sorry for the guy. I think such a self mutilation craze is sadder than a sucessful suicide... My guess is that perhaps he took some drugs in Korea he couldn't handle. Or he never was in a plane before and the pressure change in the cabin or working up somewhere high above sea level made a blood vessel in his brain rupture or whatever... who knows...

Violence could also have been the cause of his sudden change of behaviour. I know of a Thai girl who chose the wrong guy to be with. She was a very nice and rather clever (except in love matters) person before she met that guy (that was about 22 or 23 years ago on Patong Beach). He however had a bad temper and was using a lot of drugs and used to beat her up on a daily basis. Friends intervened and tried to end that unfortunate relationship by giving temporary refuge to the girl and trying to teach the guy some "lessons". Didn't work since the girl would always run back to him. Then one day after another "stormy" night, the girl was nothing but an empty shell wandering about and searching for her boyfriend who was by then serving a long jail term for drug pushing... Was frightening to see her - she was like a zombie! That guy basically managed to knock her brains out sad.png

One of the worst "real life stories" I have witnessed here so far...

Btw - don't think this story is a very good foundation for stupid jokes, even though I must admit that I too was tempted at first... We're only humans after all...

Edited by catweazle

As well as possibly having mental and/or drug related problems, from the location of the dressings on his body, he also has very little knowledge of anatomy.

come on jshorts, give us a break. A joke is always good for everyone of us. Nothing wrong about joking on such subject: maybe when this mentally ill person will read this forum he will have some thoughts on what he did as we all have now...

Edited by dude007

She was 'out working'.

Don't you think your implication is in rather poor taste?

A very very small percentage of Thai women are the type of "working girl" that you imply she is.

You could benefit from meeting some Thais outside tourist areas.

Don't under estimate this "very very small percentage"... Bigger than you might believe!

Well, these things happen to many people, 80 to 90 percent of us will suffer mental problems of sorts before we die. Usually mild. The brains chemistry is delicate and many chemical interactions happen that can be imbalanced, the severity of which has partiality. Some of us make light of this,and in it's own way this is therapy, and an outlet to the cold facts of this happening to anyone ,anytime. I notice after horrific events, many sick, ironic jokes circulate. I, personally feel bad for all folks who suffer from anything, and i keep close watch on the friends and other special people around me, looking for the tell-tale strange changes that can forecast mental problems.

For my therapy i add. "A true man doesn't get circumcised. He wears it off!

• Like 1

come on jshorts, give us a break. A joke is always good for everyone of us. Nothing wrong about joking on such subject: maybe when this mentally ill person will read this forum he will have some thoughts on what he did as we all have now...

Are you suggesting that TV members make fun of crippled people, too?
  • Like 1

Are you suggesting that TV members make fun of crippled people, too?

I think you are right and I guess it's set a precedent that anyone suffering any kind of illness can be the butt of TV jokes.

So let's expect to see what sick jokes posters make about people with Cancer, HIV/AIDS, Altzheimer's, Stroke etc.

Edited by uptheos
  • Like 2