It's Not Unreasonable To Look After The Thai In-Laws!

Chittychangchang

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys make me sick.Your the kinda guys who make it hard for the rest of us.Stop giving money like this and then thais would not expect.I for one do not giv my inlaws any money i suggest you do the same.

Hey mate, what I do is my business.

Mind your own business, that what I suggest.

I bet your the type that never buys a round of beers. Drink alone?

ok bigman .i like to buy drinks in i just dont liked to be ripped off by money grabbing issan fanilys like you probably..Go back to bed bigman .

daftpunker: Haven't I just been on another thread where you were complaining about racism towards Russians. Weren't you the one asking for the thread to be closed?

you guys make me sick.Your the kinda guys who make it hard for the rest of us.Stop giving money like this and then thais would not expect.I for one do not giv my inlaws any money i suggest you do the same.

Hey mate, what I do is my business.

Mind your own business, that what I suggest.

I bet your the type that never buys a round of beers. Drink alone?

ok bigman .i like to buy drinks in i just dont liked to be ripped off by money grabbing issan fanilys like you probably..Go back to bed bigman .

daftpunker: Haven't I just been on another thread where you were complaining about racism towards Russians. Weren't you the one asking for the thread to be closed?

no someone else asked to close it not me i just said i was suprised they allowed it.Please get your fact stright before u come on on here please. rabbit.

my wife has dark skin and a flat isan nose, bad girl.

they are the most unattractive ones in LOS. kinda like Samoans.

Oscar2, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and there are many things more important to many people than just how good you look. Are you an American? If you are an American, your comments would start to make more sense"?

Oscar2, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and there are many things more important to many people than just how good you look. Are you an American? If you are an American, your comments would start to make more sense"?

Ah ha we have an american hater.Wonder where he is from lol some backwater shatpank i guess.

Ah ha we have an american hater.Wonder where he is from lol some backwater shatpank i guess.

I am an American you putz.
  • Like 1

Well all this explains something for me.

I was this Saturday sitting next to a little old Thai lady on the bus, she seemed awfully keen for me to meet her daughter, even calling her on her mobile to pass the glad news.

I'd have protested my lack of interest more forcefully had I read this thread before bording the bus.

I live and learn.

• Like 2

I was this Saturday sitting next to a little old Thai lady on the bus, she seemed awfully keen for me to meet her daughter, even calling her on her mobile to pass the glad news.

I'd have protested my lack of interest more forcefully had I read this thread before bording the bus.

I live and learn.

What does this have to do with the topic?

I live and learn.

everything

I live and learn.

Is he suggesting that meeting the daughter was going to lead to supporting the in-laws? A bit vague,

And please don't tell me the word is not out that a Farang income stream might be just the ticket to the kind of life some folk would be delighted to get used to at other people's expense.

No, first I've heard of it. blink.png

Edited by giddyup

And please don't tell me the word is not out that a Farang income stream might be just the ticket to the kind of life some folk would be delighted to get used to at other people's expense.

Don't worry, my inlaws will not be the one spreading the word about the Farang income stream. They are far from rich, we just help out a bit when we can. No big screen TV or fancy cars. Last time I visited I bought a new ceiling fan for my FIL, cost maybe 1000 baht (including installation by a village "electrician"). OK, I admit I was weak, but it was July in Thailand and it was very very hot.
  • Like 1

Don't worry, my inlaws will not be the one spreading the word about the Farang income stream. They are far from rich, we just help out a bit when we can. No big screen TV or fancy cars. Last time I visited I bought a new ceiling fan for my FIL, cost maybe 1000 baht (including installation by a village "electrician"). OK, I admit I was weak, but it was July in Thailand and it was very very hot.

Those are the normal things to do for inlaws.