Does Any Thread Ever Stay On Topic?

Vale Tudo

Yes agree about the price of fish, I'm looking to buy some fishing tackle but it's so much more expensive here than back home, must be a rip off.

You are buying the wrong stuff then.....a length of electric cable and a large nail to put in place of the fuse are cheaper than the fishing rods back home....especially if you climb a pole to get the wire.

The price of a two litre bottle of fresh milk was $2.25 in Queensland today. This equates to approximately 67 Thai Baht.

Edit: Sorry, I thought I was responding to a previous post about skimpy shorts.

Edited by Songhua

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i must admit to being out of my depth here. I have no experience of buying either snakes or bacon from the fish market but I do agree that Thai girls in skimpy shorts are a worthwhile subject for a thread of this kind and I can't think why anyone would want to deviate from that topic!rolleyes.gif

You could always give the poor girl a needle to go with the thread to stop the skimpy shorts from fraying any further, or not. :wub:

Sent from my GT-I9003

• Like 1

Topic, a hazlenut in every bite

Its more like a bag of Revels this but I like them all except the nutty ones.

I like a Flake. My ex was flakey. I do not like my ex. I luke nuts too, but feel confused because my ex was nutty. I think I'll go and eat a mango instead.

Topic, a hazlenut in every bite

Its more like a bag of Revels this but I like them all except the nutty ones.

Do you expect me to believe you like the coffee ones?

I do....but only in the morning.

Play the game, I was trying to have an argument, no thread is any good without an argument.

.... but I digress.

Yes, all iPads have a wifi capability but not all are cellular (3G/4G).

The manufacturer recommends that, under NO circumstances, should the user attempt to locate wifi hotspots whist in control of a motorcycle.

Depends upon the skill of the OP ...

Tacking is a time honoured skill.

Thats tacky

What a lousy attempt to bring your man in Dubai into this threat. Let's stay on topic, Plz.

To the OP: I here the Viking behind the fish market does a delicious snake and kidney pie. But don't go their on Mondays. That's when his thai GF wares skimpy shorts and he puts up a fight with every male customer that looks at her

Edit: fixed some tpyos to apiece the grammer nazis

Edited by Puschl

<b>smokie36, on 2012-10-15 19:28:15, said:</b><br /><br />I do....but only in the morning.<br />
Play the game, I was trying to have an argument, no thread is any good without an argument.

True, however any grumbles would be on topic, and that simply wouldn't be cricket.

<b>smokie36, on 2012-10-15 19:28:15, said:</b><br /><br />I do....but only in the morning.<br />

True, however any grumbles would be on topic, and that simply wouldn't be cricket.

We have a cricket in our garden that chirps like a jackhammer all night. Its almost a relieve tho hear the headman's morning call over the tannoy at 5am.

We have a cricket in our garden that chirps like a jackhammer all night. Its almost a relieve tho hear the headman's morning call over the tannoy at 5am.

Consider yourself fortunate not to live in the south!

Depends upon the skill of the OP ...

Tacking is a time honoured skill.

Thats tacky

What a lousy attempt to bring your man in Dubai into this threat. Let's stay on topic, Plz.

To the OP: I here the Viking behind the fish market does a delicious snake and kidney pie. But don't go their on Mondays. That's when his thai GF wares skimpy shorts and he puts up a fight with every male customer that looks at her

Edit: fixed some tpyos to apiece the grammer nazis

Only the horny ones.

I thought her dad was her husband and the other guy spent his nights in a bungalow with his face in a pillow and thrashing his legs around

To get back on the topic of vasectomies, I recall an announcement on BBC radio 4, in the UK ,a couple of years ago.

The lady reading the news announced that two RAF fighters had crashed in a mid air collision in Yorkshire, England.

She went on to reassure listeners that fortunately both pilots had managed to ejaculate before the planes collided!

coffee1.gif