Does Any Thread Ever Stay On Topic?

Vale Tudo

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Several on-topic posts have been deleted.

Please try to stay off topic, thanks.

Run out of likes. Post of the week.

I'm not expecting too many likes. Got an email from a friend who read the post, telling me I was being unfair as a mod - he didn't read it very carefully.

Still, that's the problem with Low Cost Carriers these days - all about excess baggage charges. These airlines never learn.

Oh, and another thing - they are called "little people". Not midgets.

Some of you are so insensitive.

I heard if you call them wee little people they don't like that either ?

I'm upset I came home only to find my gold fish died, a mate told me 77% of all gold fish die from over feeding can someone confirm 77%

I'm upset I came home only to find my gold fish died, a mate told me 77% of all gold fish die from over feeding can someone confirm 77%

Well, it so happens I over fed 77 of my 100 gold fish and each of those died. That's why I bought new tires.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa ap

Well, it so happens I over fed 77 of my 100 gold fish and each of those died. That's why I bought new tires.

I'll have to buy a large tank tomorrow and 100 fish to test your results. Will report back.

When I was a child I was terrified of sleeping in the dark so my parents put a nightlight in my room, I've never had dreams my entire life and blame my parents - I believe I was sleep deprived as a child sue my parents ?

Did you know that male lions have sex up to 50 times a day. Female lions do 90% of all hunting....which, when you think about it, is not too surprising.....

For clarity of understanding, who exactly do the male lions have sex with if most of the time the females are out hunting?

There would not appear to be many other options, although of course they are known to masticate when devouring their food.

• Like 1

Speaking of fish ....

I used to work for a travel agency but it took me nowhere.

Small world -- I used to work at an Italian restaurant! (Well, that's what they called it but I was disappointed to find out it wasn't even in Italy). They had fish on the menu (but not overfed goldfish).

Of course if I had known that, I wouldn't have sold my moped.

• Like 1

So if you give a donation at a sperm bank do they say "thanks for coming" when you leave? Please discuss

Reminds me of that funny Thai commercial where a sperm bank was robbed. (Google thai sperm bank robbery)

How do I know when I order a pizza with double cheese I am really getting double cheese has anyone ever done any research on this ? or is it a scam?

That is soooooo true!

But I seem to cannot get any Pepsi Max anywhere!

Opinions?

Just returned from Singapore, lots of Pepsi Max there....I also noticed Singaporeans have a cute accent.

I wouldn't call it cute lah, but that's just me. I think the Phillipina accent is cute and so is the new phillipina bar maid at my local.

Edited by canman

That is soooooo true!

Opinions?

Just returned from Singapore, lots of Pepsi Max there....I also noticed Singaporeans have a cute accent.

I wouldn't call it cute lah, but that's just me. I think the Phillipina accent is cute and so is the new phillipina bar maid at my local.

Did you know that there are 9 letters in the word "Singapore"? But only 5 in "Pepsi".

I'm not making that up.

That is soooooo true!

Opinions?

Did you know that there are 9 letters in the word "Singapore"? But only 5 in "Pepsi".

I'm not making that up.

screeched, scratched, scrounged, scrunched, stretched all have 9 letters as well but all are only one syllable; or so i have heard

So if you give a donation at a sperm bank do they say "thanks for coming" when you leave? Please discuss

In Thailand the nurses in their cute uniforms all line up on the pavement and shout "Plee Suh! Come inside!"

And Bars girls they shout: "Please Come inside me"

Can we try to stay on-topic here?`This is very frustrating .

I know what you mean. Did you ever try to drink a Coke immediately after brushing your teeth? It tastes really nasty.

I haven't tried that, I'll tell my boss he has terrible breath. If coke cleans a toilet surely it will help ?

What colour taxi should I hail today ?