Brazilian Woman Auctions Her Virginity For 780,000 Dollars

Lite Beer

Brazilian woman auctions her virginity for 780,000 dollars

Rio de Janeiro - A 20-year-old Brazilian woman auctioned her virginity for 780,000 dollars to a Japanese bidder.

Catarina Migliorini said the proceeds from Wednesday night’s online sale would fund her medical studies and go to charities building homes in Brazil.

Migliorini and the successful bidder, known only as Natsu, would get together on a plane from Australia to the United States to circumvent prostitution regulations, but Migliorini said she didn’t think of the transaction as prostitution.

"If someone does something only once in his or her life, that is not his or her profession," she was quoted as saying by the Folha de Sao Paulo newspaper. "If you take a photograph and it is good, you are not considered a photographer." The man behind the auction was Australian filmmaker Justin Sisely, who wants to tell the story in a documentary, Virgins Wanted. There are to be no intimate scenes shown in Sisley’s film, which focuses on interviews with the participants.

A Russian man also auctioned his virginity on the same website, but Alexander only made 3,000 dollars.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2012-10-25

Please be aware of the rules concerning profanity and vulgarity.

Posts that break the rules have been deleted.

It is possible to get your message across, but you will need to chose your words carefully.

Good idea to make money but I think I will give it a miss.

When I look in a mirror and ask "who is the most hansome man in the world?"

I not only do not get an answer, but the miror breaks.

Oh well carry on my normal life then.

Going by the reported average size of Japanese men she'll be able to auction her virginity again and no one would notice the difference.

Do you have a lot of experience in this area?

No no, but ehm........a reliable source told me rolleyes.gif

I hear Thai girls call them "all the 3's"........3 inches, 3 minutes, 3,000 baht.

Of course that could just be inflammatory and racist stereotyping, I just wish I could last the 3 minutes biggrin.png

Virginity... overrated... by far.

and of course it was deemed necessary to bring prostitution in the debate.

really... who does care if something is prostitution or not?

I say up to the girl and to the bidders it is their freedom and they aren't alienating anyone by exercising it.

• Like 1

I say up to the girl and to the bidders it is their freedom and they aren't alienating anyone by exercising it.

Hmmm....I'm pretty sure that prostitution was mentioned in the OP.

Just sayin' coffee1.gif

The very first girl friend I had a long term relationship with was a 23 year old virgin. We dated for several months before she decided it was time. Honestly, I couldn't tell she was a virgin except her memorial words "tell me everything that's going to happen." biggrin.png Much longer on in the relationship we discussed that night and she said probably due to all her horseback ridding. Found out that actually is a valid reason.

Hmmm....I'm pretty sure that prostitution was mentioned in the OP.

Just sayin' coffee1.gif

yes, that was my point.

• Like 1

The very first girl friend I had a long term relationship with was a 23 year old virgin. We dated for several months before she decided it was time. Honestly, I couldn't tell she was a virgin except her memorial words "tell me everything that's going to happen." biggrin.png Much longer on in the relationship we discussed that night and she said probably due to all her horseback ridding. Found out that actually is a valid reason.

In todays date and time, with so much urbanization going on, horses are hard to find.

Today its excused as caused by Gangnam Dancing.

wink.png

• Like 2

A Melbourne filmmaker who arranged the auction of a Brazilian woman's virginity for his documentary could be charged with sex trafficking.

Catarina Migliorini, a 20-year-old physical exercise student, sold her virginity for $780,000 on October 5 after volunteering to do so for Justin Sisely's documentary.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2012/10/30/06/06/melbourne-virgins-wanted-filmmaker-may-face-trafficking-charges

Going by the reported average size of Japanese men she'll be able to auction her virginity again and no one would notice the difference.

Do you have a lot of experience in this area?

No no, but ehm........a reliable source told me rolleyes.gif

I hear Thai girls call them "all the 3's"........3 inches, 3 minutes, 3,000 baht.

Of course that could just be inflammatory and racist stereotyping, I just wish I could last the 3 minutes biggrin.png

Two out of three is not bad.clap2.gif

• Like 1

How many people have just googled "Catarina Migliorini" since this thread went up?

i did ,so+1 ,............ would prefer to spend it on 390,000 girls from bkk , may even find another virgin with those odds !