Girlie Bars And Chang...

The Smithy

Well,I was going to start a topic theorising about the ecomonic future of the ASEAN nations and if the global economy slowdown can actually in any way bypass Asian powerhouses like China,as their produce has to be sold somewhere?

Also about the underlying fundamentals that are keeping the American economy weak,like unemployment and the current account deficit?

Then I thought to myself,hold on,this is Thai Visa and that will be about as much use here as an ashtray on a motorbike!

Therefore I've decided to stick with the two solid favourites here,'if it ain't broke don't fix it'...<insert tired cliche here>,etc.

Only stories involving Girlie Bars and Chang are allowed on here,or you might want to merge every other thread on Thai Visa into this one and rename it 'Thai Visa.com'!

With 48 posts to his name, he comes on here and insults every thread, topic and reply...

Well done 'The Smithy'.... how to alienate everyone and make yourself appear like a grade A1 cock all in one post !! ;-)

I'm here to learn from the masters...like you!

Will you teach me,then I may leave the temple and go forth to spread your good word?