Kitten Wanted

Dirk_brijs

looking for a male kitten

if anyone know of a nest of cats around their homes or has a nest and want to give away one or 2 we would like to take them.

They have to be male though if possible and as young as possible we will take them to vet so dont need to pre vaccin.

Let us know where to come and get him or them.

Dirk

yes, I know where you will find just what your looking for!! Contact Paul and Sandra, at 08 5287 5004, Cats for You. Web site is www.cats4youinpattaya.com.

They take in stray cats, and give them all the medical treatment they need, feed them and love them. The cats are free, but please, if you can, please donate something, since the kittens and older cats have all been vaccinated and sometimes when the kittens are brought to them, they are in terrible shape, so need vet care. Im sure you will find a perfect kitten there. The best way of helping, is to donate cat food, since that is an everyday expense.

• Like 1

About 4 weeks ago we were in Artists' Row alongside Mikes Shopping Mall a friendly kitten appeared from one of the artists shops, the guy had been feeding it so it was very tame, he asked us if we would like to take it home,as he has 20 cats already,so now we have beautiful Siamese "sealpoint.

We did see other kittens there, so it may be worth a look (by any cat lover)

I am not sure how my response got tagged onto the previous reply

But to confirm.....Paul & Sandra are "Great People" we have had two kittens from them also....

They are always interested to hear about them should we "bump into" them

They deserve all the help possible re-homing their charges

I have great respect and admiration for them