Kubota Wheel Spacers And Advice On What To Grow In Our Region

BSJ

Hi folks, it's 2 seperate questions.

We have just purchased a Kubota B2420 and I am needing wheel spacers to push the rears out....possibly 3 inches a side. Other people say they are a bit tippy so I want to stay ahead of the curve and stay upright!

1/ Is there an aftermarket manufacturer in LOS I can contact for off the shelf wheel spacers? Or do I have to get them made by an engineering shop?

2/ I am interested in finding out if grape production would be viable in Phetchabun and would like to know if there is a source of information in English that I could draw on for research.

I cannot help much with the Kubota.

Grape vines are forgiving soil wise; if you have decent drainage they will grow just fine.

In Thailand grapes are evergreen; you need to induce dormancy and a you can harvest twice a year.

The vines do not like the rainy season; some successful growers shield the vines under large nets or canopies.

When pruning you need to consider above.

For literature; the nearest place where English literature is available = India, similar weather & problems.

One very enlightening book on tropical viticulture:

"The Grape: Improvement, Production and Post-Harvest Management

by K. L. Chadha, S. D. Shikhamany"

Is focused on India but most can be applied here as well.

Best regards.

I cannot help much with the Kubota.

Grape vines are forgiving soil wise; if you have decent drainage they will grow just fine.

In Thailand grapes are evergreen; you need to induce dormancy and a you can harvest twice a year.

The vines do not like the rainy season; some successful growers shield the vines under large nets or canopies.

When pruning you need to consider above.

For literature; the nearest place where English literature is available = India, similar weather & problems.

One very enlightening book on tropical viticulture:

"The Grape: Improvement, Production and Post-Harvest Management

by K. L. Chadha, S. D. Shikhamany"

Is focused on India but most can be applied here as well.

Best regards.

Thanks Soidog2, i'll see what gives with the book.

I know where all the Kubota dealers are in the province, I know where Siam Kobuta's unhelpful website is. What I was looking for is an aftermarket supplier like we have in Western countries that supplies new and reconditioned parts, accessories and attachments and has a Western style website (read helpful!). I guess I will be doing it the hard way.....again. rolleyes.gif