Lite Beer

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pimay1

"Back where I am from I was taught that a person is responsible for their own actions and actions have consequences. Of course I'm an old fart from the old school and that is not popular in today's culture. It's always someone elses fault no mater what. Total BS. The Thai guy ultimately answered for his own actions which proves my point. I have no sypathy for this guy or the gf. It's just too bad the gf will not have to pay for her actions. But TIT. "

Please explain "TIT"

Ok if you insist. TIT. The woman will walk free when she was the one responsible for the entire episode by letting the lawyer come to the house for some love you long time, time. She could have simply said no to him and explained she had a foreigner bf or husband as the case may be. But now she will walk with the house and none of her friends will look down on her for this. As a matter of fact they will probably tell her how good she did by getting the house but feel sorry for her because she lost her sugar daddy.

• Like 1

Well no one shoud be killed over something like this as it is a quite common occurance in the LOS but if anyone had to get diciplined the wrong person got it. Can't blame the Thai guy in my opinion. I feel sorry for the Canadian guy that he let his emotions get the best of him but i certainly understand.

Gotta love it. "Can't blame the Thai guy" who was in another man's house bangin' the dude's girl... clap2.gif

And here your assumption is that he knows that she has some other man... annoyed.gif

That Canadian is such a scum... put him in Thai jail forever for doing such a stupid act of taking life of another human being...post-4641-1156693976.gif

• Like 1

Sad really the slapper was certainly not worth someone's life should have killed her more like. If it was me in that situation I would have gone to the nearest bar found the most beautiful-est girl there brought her back to the house and gave the cheating bitch some of her own medicine. Anyway he shouldn't get heavy time as it should be considered as a crime of passion. Lines from an old song my mother used to sing, Don't trust any woman no matter what kind, for 21 years is a mighty long time. Best of luck to him and I hope the house is in a company name.

Edited by LUSHGOAT

No matter what...some of you guys never fail to amaze me, with your hatred and bitterness and your lack of compassion.

Sometimes I really wonder, what happened to you in your life...

It's called the internet, and not reality. ;)

My life's fine thanks. Yours? For believing we are all so bitter and twisted? ;)

-mel.

No matter what...some of you guys never fail to amaze me, with your hatred and bitterness and your lack of compassion.

Sometimes I really wonder, what happened to you in your life...

And you missed the best part... a poster was "glad" the lawyer was dead, not only because he had an affair but because he was a lawyer and the girlfriend should have been killed too, all in the name of "clean living" biggrin.png

That indeed is a rather terifying view ............. Imagine if every unfathful Farang were Murdered .. Its the same thing .

• Like 1

Well no one shoud be killed over something like this as it is a quite common occurance in the LOS but if anyone had to get diciplined the wrong person got it. Can't blame the Thai guy in my opinion. I feel sorry for the Canadian guy that he let his emotions get the best of him but i certainly understand.

Gotta love it. "Can't blame the Thai guy" who was in another man's house bangin' the dude's girl... clap2.gif

lol

The amount of Thai apologists living here never ceases to amaze. Probably the same dorks who dress in traditional Thai costume to pose in studio photos with their bar girl girlfriend, and gives a wai to hookers and doormen.

Stabbed 50 times? Not well engineered!!

Actually, it was well engineered. He had to make sure he was dead. Mission accomplished,

The guy was traveling a lot. Must be an angel if he never did what he found back in Thailand.

Are you insinuating that a man who works his backside off, travelling to places to support his business, engages in unfruitful activities with females out side of work hours?

Do you really believe ALL men are incapable of keeping it in their pants when away from their wife?

You must have some hateful memories to insinuate as such.

There are many honest, faithful and wife loving men, myself included, existing in this world.

You make me frown!

-mel.

Well Mel I started to respond to her demeaning post but decided not to. It is obvious she is another man hating feminists.

And as you say there are a lot of us faithful men around but these women like Jane paint all men with the same brush. Sad but true.

• Like 2

WOW. So many quick negative comments from folks who know nothing about the case and make all sorts of generalizations about Thai men and Thai women.

Ultimately not the point, but who knows whether the Canadian had a 'girl in every port' / had other Thai women in his life?

You certainly CANT blame the Thai Guy , a woman is not some form of property . He was just taking what was on Offer

An horrendous outcome . You cant just Take a Life because the guy is doing what comes naturally ..

Slipping a length to a Stray . The Canadian was most certainly not of sound mind ..But he's ruined his life now ..

Committing Murder in a situation like this .... " Just a Tad of overeaction " ..Not acceptable , on any count .

Just like you can blame a theife who steals something because someone forgot to lock the door.

Your logic makes no sense. The Thai guy is just as much to blame as the cheating wh*ore. There is also a good chance this man had been her gik for many years and they finally got caught. I know of several couples where the Thai wife has a Thai man all the while and as soon as the farang leaves, the Thai guy moves in until the farang comes home. One of them the Thai wife actually convinced the idiot farang the guy is her brother and he lives with them. She then brags to all the girls in the village the Thai man is her husband. TIT It happens.

• Like 1

If being a Buddhist means anything at all to her she would have to be an extremely hard-faced b*tch to keep living in a house in which there's been a murder and for which he must shoulder at lease some of the blame.

They believe in karma here so if she doesn't want to be haunted by bad memories she should sell the house give all the money to the temple in repentance and start again.

Do you really believe ALL men are incapable of keeping it in their pants when away from their wife?

And you believe those who don't deserve death? Like I said, there are places in the world better suited to your beliefs, you should move there.

I don't know how you did it (mucking with the reply text, apparently), but that is not a quote from any of my posts. I believe it was MEL1 who asked that question. He's very testy today!

Yes sorry I saw it and actually changed it just before you replied wai2.gif

I sure wouldn't like seeing my username next to a MEL1 post, please accept my apology.

Edited by firestar

I don't agree with your point of view in this matter.

Except from the one whom got cheated on, there are always 2 people involved in adultery affairs. Both the woman and her loverboy lawyer, were playing it high when messing around place at her place. A lawyer with a little bit of self respect as well as some decent brains should have known that unforeseeable events could be the outcome when caught by the cheated man. One might expect that any lawyer at the age of 50 should be seasoned enough.

Although I perfectly understand the actions of the Canadian guy, I do not approve his actions. There are indeed other ways to get justice done, but facing a Thai lawyer in the Thai justice system, no matter what he's involved in nor how guilty he might be, is not something that most of us here would like to try out.

• Like 1

she should sell the house give all the money to the temple in repentance and start again.

Oh! I'm sure she's already planned that! cheesy.gif

How many Buddhists in a city do you know who 'practice' Buddhism?

Wealth depletes the practice. The wealthy don't care for Buddhism anymore.

Is it the poor who practice, make merit, and try to be happy with what they have.

Ferrari drivers, Porsche drivers and so forth give no part of being proud to be Buddhist, as much as they give prowess for the lives of their brethren.

Wealthier - less Buddhist. It's mainly a scam, the poorer excluded!

-mel.

That lady works on her master.....

42, having a faranng and filling the gap with a 59 lawyer.

She will need one new lawyer....

Why? She will not be accused of anything by the court.

Of course she will not be accused of anything by the court. This is SOP here in LOS. No big deal to the court.

And you believe those who don't deserve death? Like I said, there are places in the world better suited to your beliefs, you should move there.

I don't know how you did it (mucking with the reply text, apparently), but that is not a quote from any of my posts. I believe it was MEL1 who asked that question. He's very testy today!

I sure wouldn't like seeing my username next to a MEL1 post, please accept my apology.

Here's one! Fire away. giggle.gif

-mel.

If being a Buddhist means anything at all to her she would have to be an extremely hard-faced b*tch to keep living in a house in which there's been a murder and for which he must shoulder at lease some of the blame.

They believe in karma here so if she doesn't want to be haunted by bad memories she should sell the house give all the money to the temple in repentance and start again.

When pigs fly.

Apology accepted clap2.gif, although you got that right - it was a little disconcerting. bah.gif

You don't have a single clue about my beliefs. How can you possibly suggest I move somewhere to suit me or my beliefs when you know sweet FA about them?

Assumptions again? clap2.gif

-mel.

So sad all around. Actually, everyone loses out in this case.

The Canadian's life is over, with plenty of time to think in the Hilton.

The Thai man's life is over for sure.

The lady gets a lifetime to ponder her actions. Buddha will take care of her later. No need to do anything to her.

Lesson: In Thailand, as a farang, just pay one day at a time and you should be fine.

If you desire a woman, go short time.

Find lady from bar, street, business, disco, bank, university etc....

Take lady to short time hotel room.

Give fake name, fake phone, fake everything. Discuss payment.

Do your thing and then pay and go out.

Never buy a house, car, motorbike, land, shop, business or anything at all that you cannot put on an airplane.

Things to buy: Underwear, t-shirts, shorts, books, phones, food, water, gifts

Things to never buy: Wife, house, car, motorbike, condo, land, business, townhouse, etc....

Short time is the way to go here. No need for relationships. No need for marriage. No need to get involved with the locals. Just pay as you go and don't ever buy them anything!!!!

Money is all that they want, so don't ever give them any money. (or cars, house, condos, motorbikes, land, farms, marriage) etc....

R.I.P. I hope these stories can come to an end and they farang can learn how to live here.

• Like 1

Pimay1

But TIT. "

Please explain "TIT"

Ok if you insist. TIT.

I believe he meant the definition of TIT.

It is short for "This Is Thailand", which is to say, things are often done differently here than they are back in the homelands of many TV members, and sometimes those "things" leave people amazed/dumbfounded/incredulous/confused/etc.

You don't have a single clue about my beliefs. How can you possibly suggest I move somewhere to suit me or my beliefs when you know sweet FA about them?

Assumptions again? clap2.gif

-mel.

Mel1 wins +5 internets

http://ifyoulikeitsomuchwhydontyougolivethere.com/

• Like 1