Former Model Arrested At Suvarnabhumi Airport With Cocaine

webfact

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Should have finished it in the bathroom on the plane.

That's what she did, probably even before she checked in in Vietnam. The 5mg is a leftover:

The former model said she had used the drug while she was in Vietnam and that it was for personal use only

looks like a lady boy

I thought the same thing. The face is rather masculine.

BTW, is this a more recent image?

Yuyee6.jpg

Even more unappealing.

Oh <deleted>! You dream buster you. I was already satisfied with the magazine cover picture and you had to ruin everything with this more recent photo proving Fish Fingers right. I would even add a drugged out lady boy. Edited by AdamRich
  • Like 2

This thread is meaningless without more photos - i did a quick google nad must say the resulting photos left me wondering 'what' she was modelling - shes butt ugly in most of the google images!

She was very appealing in the photo I posted earlier this morning in the thread.

Probably being tooooo appealing (or revealing) led to its deletion.

Admittedly, it was likely from several years past but nevermind, to each his own.

It's staggering the number of posters who see Yingluck as a hottie. :blink:

Edited by Buchholz

What a joke. 1/200 of a gram. That's nowhere near the side of a match head, I don't know how they could even see it. It must have just been the bag with a granule or two of powder. Typical hysteria and lame ass reporting. Now we can hear all the self righteous ass clowns demanding she be persecuted and prosecuted.

This thread is meaningless without more photos - i did a quick google nad must say the resulting photos left me wondering 'what' she was modelling - shes butt ugly in most of the google images!

Quite true she is not attractive.

But I like that picture: a beautiful and TANNED Thai- woman, looking clearly darker than her children!

I love the message in that one!

What is the message? Marry a foreigner like her so your children will be lighter skinned?

looks like a lady boy

I thought the same thing. The face is rather masculine.

BTW, is this a more recent image?

Yuyee6.jpg

Even more unappealing.

looks like she's on her way home from a customers house in this photo ,.... mai suay !

Must be a peculiar effect of cocaine consumption in Thailand. Makes women look like blokes.

• Like 1

She was very appealing in the photo I posted earlier this morning in the thread.

Probably being tooooo appealing (or revealing) led to its deletion.

Admittedly, it was likely from several years past but nevermind, to each his own.

It's staggering the number of posters who see Yingluck as a hottie. blink.png

Yingluk is Far better looking than this woman. This one is skin and bones. Bones petruding through the skin and she looks sick. Yep give me yingluk anyday and she is fairer skinned.

Less than a line to snort, she should have done it before hand. Now totally legal in Mexico to possess 200 miiligrams. of coke or heroin. Thailand is behind the times. Legalize yaba make money, Jingluck are you listening??

Yes, I'm listening. But I don't understand a word you said. What did you say? Oh, I see, yes, my brother told me I am a heroine for many stupid people here in Thailand. Thank you, three times.

But seriously, ..... well, I couldn't find any. Sorry.

But I like that picture: a beautiful and TANNED Thai- woman, looking clearly darker than her children!

I love the message in that one!

What is the message? Marry a foreigner like her so your children will be lighter skinned?

Seriously? That is all you can come up with?

What a joke. 1/200 of a gram. That's nowhere near the side of a match head, I don't know how they could even see it. It must have just been the bag with a granule or two of powder. Typical hysteria and lame ass reporting. Now we can hear all the self righteous ass clowns demanding she be persecuted and prosecuted.

She acted suspiciously over 5 mg..hmmm.....I wonder if it was actually more than this, but being who she is....well. Stupid bint for even keeping such a small amount. Now she can name her supplier and get off with her bail money returned.