Please Help With Visa Refused Australia Subclass 676

Young, healthy woman "UNEMPLOYED" = prostitute

Unemployed woman in Pattaya = prostitute

What part of prostitute are you guys not seeing?

Only longshot she has is marriage visa. That will.take years fone correctly. She is obviously a flight risk.and Im certain that has been well noted in the file of this woman.

Leaving aside the "elephant in the room", being a sex worker/bar girl whatever,

won't preclude her from getting a tourist visa.

Regards

Will

Well, then she should have no plomplem then. Settled!

The US specifically states that illegal behavior such as prostitution is grounds for denial. It is asked in the app process as well so if you hook, psst or present - you will.be lying.

This woman will never see Oz. She has -0 chance of a tourist visa. Investing years, getting married is the only hope imo. But its pretty no hope.

ll let you jokers get back to the circlejerk still in progress...

Nice one my friend you are more polite earlier in the day. .. I wonder why that is?

shel b here in 2 months il put my left nut on it fk face wink wink :)

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonderd why is the app taking so long to get a reply and the outcome I'm not surprised with anymore

Thanks guys for all ur help and to those in dought pffffft I don't live in US bangkokburning u sound like a bit of a dick IMO -0 chance il b back here and il b posting the visa approval notice within 2 month

Have a gr8 day Matey :)

Don't know if it has been a circle jerk , but the discussion certainly has gone around in circles. Mik, just asking, but if your letter , stat dec was written like you post English wise, then maybe the Emby Officer just thought this is just too hard to understand - Denied.

Just saying....

stat dec was prepared very formally and looked over by my Aussies mates Gf that changed a few things and made it look deccent. At end of the day DIAC were happy with my letter of invitation and financial proof I provided just weren't happy with the rest

Feel free to contact my office we will take your case on a no win no professional fee basis.

We have re submitted many previously declined applications successfully .

Two recent cases the applicants had been together 3 months only.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect App

I think I will do that will email u tonight and my Gf can drop into ur office and discus what we need to have a successful application

Thanks Mik

Is it normal for an officer to request an interview for a Tourist visa cos that's what happend but she lost her phone so he couldn't contact her also they sent an email but we never checked her emails till yesterday

Seriously!!!! And this is the first time you've mentioned it???

Sent from my HTC phone.

Is it normal for an officer to request an interview for a Tourist visa cos that's what happend but she lost her phone so he couldn't contact her also they sent an email but we never checked her emails till yesterday

Seriously!!!! And this is the first time you've mentioned it???

Sent from my HTC phone.

OMG.....after all this!....umm, yes that would have something to do with a refusal. Unbelievable mate. All this and then you tell us that.

Id say at this pointmfr_closed1.gif

• Like 1

I've not heard of an interview for a tourist visa ... though a phone call confirming some details is not uncommon.

Happened to my gf the first time.

Edited by David48

Anything else that you can think of that might have negatively affected her application ... whistling.gif

Edited by David48
  • Like 2

Like I said I was on Skype to her last night and she checked her email and it had a letter from the officer advising she contact him. She didn't check her email before cos I only send her emails and we were together plus 2 days after applying she lost her phone we caled vfs and advised them of new number

Now I know why app took 3 weeks he was waiting for her to contact him I guess if we did shed b here

Just fk up after fk live n learn it is wht it is :(

Iv sent him a (formal) email stating that I'm such and suches sponsor and if its too late for that interview and if it is on our next app shel b happy to come in for an interview at best time that it suites him.

Also does it mean she has black mark next to her name?

Like I said I was on Skype to her last night and she checked her email and it had a letter from the officer advising she contact him. She didn't check her email before cos I only send her emails and we were together plus 2 days after applying she lost her phone we caled vfs and advised them of new number

Now I know why app took 3 weeks he was waiting for her to contact him I guess if we did shed b here

Just fk up after fk live n learn it is wht it is sad.png

Contact post #64.....They are your best friend at the moment.
  • Like 1

Only longshot she has is marriage visa. That will.take years fone correctly. She is obviously a flight risk.and Im certain that has been well noted in the file of this woman.

Regards

Will

The US specifically states that illegal behavior such as prostitution is grounds for denial. It is asked in the app process as well so if you hook, psst or present - you will.be lying.

This woman will never see Oz. She has -0 chance of a tourist visa. Investing years, getting married is the only hope imo. But its pretty no hope.

Ahh, more gold from BB.

Well, she ain't in the good ole U.S of A. So it's no use comparing apples

and orangesjerk.gif

Regards

Will

You again have proven you do not understand the Australian government process for granting a visa. If he wishes to do so the OP can apply for a

Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300). It does not require a relationship over a number of years for the visa to be granted. It is actually a useful way to assess if the OP & GF can be comfortable together in Australia, rather than a "holiday romance". The visa is cancelled if they do not marry within nine months of the visa date.

During the assessment process for a finance visa a Thai Police clearance certificate is required for the GF or from any other country she has lived in for more than one year during the past 10 years. This will identify if the GF has a criminal record, However being TIT it is not unknown for a fee to be paid to the for such a clearance by an applicant with a criminal record.

Just fk up after fk live n learn it is wht it is sad.png

Contact post #64.....They are your best friend at the moment.

will do tonight I was actualy looking at that site 2 day ago and wanted to contact but thought I'd wait and see what else I can find out on here.

And with my luck my hard drive shat it self last night so the few pics I had of her n me in deccent pleases r gone gr8!! :(

Regards

Will

You again have proven you do not understand the Australian government process for granting a visa. If he wishes to do so the OP can apply for a

Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300). It does not require a relationship over a number of years for the visa to be granted. It is actually a useful way to assess if the OP & GF can be comfortable together in Australia, rather than a "holiday romance". The visa is cancelled if they do not marry within nine months of the visa date.

During the assessment process for a finance visa a Thai Police clearance certificate is required for the GF or from any other country she has lived in for more than one year during the past 10 years. This will identify if the GF has a criminal record, However being TIT it is not unknown for a fee to be paid to the for such a clearance by an applicant with a criminal record.

I was thinking bout that 1 but that involves a heap of paperwork which is ok but main problem is waiting 9-12 month iv got a mate that brAng his GF 2 week ago n that took ages to clear

But mainly want her to see if she likes OZ and if we Gona b ok living together in a non party everyday scenario

And with criminal check she's ok cos it asked on tourist visa application and I told her if she lies we would Neva b together in oz

Despite the ladies' past and what members might or might not think of her ... the OP has come asking questions and assuming the case is genuine ... deserves some decent answers.

Mind you ... the statement about the matching tattoos did raise an eyebrow ... rolleyes.gif

why does matching tattoos raise eyebrows? my idea on first trip then half way through the second hers but was neva mentiond on the app

just wondering

Come on David48!

Matching tattoo's one week, matching nipple rings the next.

Who said true romance was deadbiggrin.png

Na not into nipple rings soz :)

But it's her first 1

And managed to fk mine up now it it looks like I'm in to blokes P turned into an R put ur mind to it and u can figure it out if u know many Thai names.

Should name n shame the shop while I'm here. Lol but I won't fukwits

Na not into nipple rings soz smile.png

But it's her first 1

And managed to fk mine up now it it looks like I'm in to blokes P turned into an R put ur mind to it and u can figure it out if u know many Thai names.

Is it "Pon" turned into "Ron"?...biggrin.png

BTW op, theyre trying to stir you up now. Dont let it get to you ok.

Keep to your questions regarding your visa app, not tattoos in Thailand. That would open the flood gates.

Edited by krisb

But it's her first 1

Keep to your questions regarding your visa app, not tattoos in Thailand. That would open the flood gates.

Maybe the OP saw the humour in which it was intendedrolleyes.gif

• Like 1

But it's her first 1

close but not quiet :)

Not Gona get to me with silly remarks I'm all good bratha!

Stirring ... definately not us ... whistling.gif

But a little brevity mixed in with the serious stuff does make for a balanced and interesting thread ... laugh.png

I'm always up for a bit of a lough even on these dark days lol even when it's at my expense :)
  • Like 1

Not surprising. They must get loads of applications from lovesick tourists wanting to bring their holiday squeeze into the country.

Visit her again, build up a relationship over an extended period, be sure there is no one else and include a covering letter written in English, not teenage txt speak, and try again.

Helps if you can speak English thumbsup.gif

Although I wonder on my last trip to oz when playing, "Spot the Aussie" in Sydney .

Not surprising. They must get loads of applications from lovesick tourists wanting to bring their holiday squeeze into the country.

Visit her again, build up a relationship over an extended period, be sure there is no one else and include a covering letter written in English, not teenage txt speak, and try again.

Helps if you can speak English thumbsup.gif

Although I wonder on my last trip to oz when playing, "Spot the Aussie" in Sydney .

I only write the way I do cos I hate writing plus yes I wasn't born here but in Ukraine but live in oz for over 17 years

Also this IS a multi cultural country and at end of the day aborigines were here first so....

A few words of caution from a boring old fart. Please make sure that you know the difference between infatuation and love. In your first post the references to high levels of excitement, cant be without each other for a minute, hanging on every word is infatuation not love - I went through this a couple of times too in my youth. Although the former is a very powerful feeling it lasts about 6 months at the most - then just good (or sometimes bad) friends. So my advice is don't get married, even for the sake of making the visa easier to get - which it wont for some time in any case. Take a good hard look at yourself and your GF and think a few years ahead if you can. A marriage which fails will be bad for both of you and your families.

But if you are positive that you can have a good future together then I hope you can get your visa and take her to Australia to see if she likes it. The Embassy will be realistic in its decisions - so wait and show real proof of a long relationship and that they can be reasonably confident she will return to Thailand.

On using teenage text language I think you are overdoing it. I went to school in Australia with children and young adults from many non English speaking countries and they all learned to speak and write English (well Australian at least!).

I hope it all works out for the best for both of you.

• Like 2