Cops Nab Panty-Pinching Politician

Lite Beer

Cops nab panty-pinching politician

Phuket Gazette –

phuket-1-19527MiiNTQuSAvvByJjMAUVKADgGtr.jpg

Who's next to wear these panties Mr Sarot?

A politician is in trouble in Nakhon Sawan Province after getting caught stealing more than a hundred pairs of women’s panties from a hospital – and wearing them to work.

Sarot Ninsonthi, 40, told police he preferred wearing women’s panties as they were “more comfortable” than men’s underwear.

Mr Sarot, who is a member of Sa Thale Subdistrict Administration Organization, said he was too embarrassed to buy them himself, so he took to stealing them from Khai Jira Prawat Hospital.

The pervy politician got away with months of panty-pinching – until one of his victims caught him red-handed.

The woman, whose name was not reported, said she had been spending most of her time at the hospital over the previous month because of a sick relative there.

She had been washing and drying her clothes, along with other patients and visitors, on a clothesline next to a football field beside the hospital.

But when some of her panties, as well as those of other women, had gone missing she began to suspect a thief was at work.

Then on October 27, she spotted Mr Sarot walking back and forth around the clothesline and behaving in a suspicious manner.

As she watched him, he started plucking panties off the line, so she shouted for help.

Some soldiers and other female victims of Mr Sarot’s thievery chased him as he fled toward his pickup truck. They detained him until the police arrived.

Stashed in a plastic bag inside the truck were more than 100 pairs of women’s panties.

Mr Sarot later confessed to police that he had stolen panties from the hospital many times. He said he liked women’s underwear because it was comfortable.

However, he said he was too shy to buy panties himself so he started stealing them.

Mr Sarot said he looked for “cute” underwear with pretty designs on them. He said his favorite type was panties with fruit on them, which he “liked very much”.

Mr Sarot claimed his activities were not sexual, saying that he never sniffed them or used them to achieve orgasm.

Source: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket_news/2012/Cops-nab-panty-pinching-politician-19527.html

pglogo.jpg

-- Phuket Gazette 2012-11-22

So what's the problem ?

For sure he doesn't stick out from other politicians in Thailand.

After all since he now probably gonna get a conviction, he will be promoted. Not sure though if the crime is big enough to qualify as a member of parliament.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif , come on, we guys all have a fetish. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Well there is some truth in that. At my first jobs 40+ years ago, the in house macho handsome football hero / charmer / most elegible bachelor / man with a known track of dozens of 'victories' / registered heart breaker, always insisted that he was entitled to the panties of the 'new conquest', and he always wore them to work the next day.

Whenever there was a suitable 'audience' present in the office (men and women) he would pull his shirt out of his trousers then pull the edge of the panties above the top line of his trousers for all to see / ensuring that all did see.

Did this action dimish his macho image? No!

But did he have some private cross dress fantasy / desire? Who knows.

Edited by scorecard

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif , come on, we guys all have a fetish. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Well there is some truth in that. At my first jobs 40+ years ago, the in house macho handsome football hero / most elegible bachelor / man with a known track of dozens of 'victories', always insisted that he was entitled to the panties of the 'new conquest', and he always wore them to work the next day.

Whenever there was a suitable 'audience' present in the office (men and women) he would pull his shirt out of his trousers then pull the edge of the panties above the top line of his trousers for all to see / ensuring that all did see.

Sounds like. Also sounds like a plonker. sad.png

BUT, might wager he had no conquests and liked shopping in Marks & Spencers. thumbsup.gif

Mr Sarot said he looked for “cute” underwear with pretty designs on them. He said his favorite type was panties with fruit on them, which he “liked very much”.

Yeah banana and a pair of plums!

Priceless article makes a change I just love it, I wonder if he will be given an inactive post?cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Well there is some truth in that. At my first jobs 40+ years ago, the in house macho handsome football hero / most elegible bachelor / man with a known track of dozens of 'victories', always insisted that he was entitled to the panties of the 'new conquest', and he always wore them to work the next day.

BUT, might wager he had no conquests and liked shopping in Marks & Spencers. thumbsup.gif

1. What's a plonker?

2. Maybe.

I don't know what all the fuss is about. Every one needs a hobby.

Many years ago when I was a much younger man and quite a lothario I had many one night conquests. As a trophy I would retain the yound lady's underwear and wear the lacy garments to work the next day.

I used to ease down my trou and show the sexy lingerie to my colleagues - the latest I had earned. Very macho it was of me and I always got a round of applause!

My office manager used to wear seamed stockings. He was a tight head prop and built like a bull but loved his denier and suspender belt. The man in accounts used to apply deep rouge lipstick in his coffee break and draw on his cigareete leaving the reddened tip which he saved in a special ash tray on his desk. The office boy was a cross dresser who liked to be called 'Miriam' and wore the highest of heels and the blackest of mascara. The entire planning department at lunchtime would produce a bra from their various documment cases and settle back with it draped across their eyes and snatch 40 winks with their faces shaded.

Our profession? We were all local government officers.

• Like 1

This is a very big bust. Huge! Those Thai police are right on these important cases like flies on horse manure. Too bad they can't work out indictments and warrants in the case of a Thai police killing in an auto hit and run? What ever happened to that high profile case with the Ferrari driver running down a Thai police officer and dragging him through the streets? According to news reports he was under the influence of drugs and alcohol, colluded to obstruct justice, another senior police officer was in on the scam, and still no follow up news. What gives? Has this case been buried?

so the macho football player was doing some very LARGE ladies if the panties fit him???