Dog Mauls Owner's Murderer In Lat Phrao: Bangkok

webfact

Dog mauls owner's murderer in Lat Phrao

By Coconuts Bangkok

mur.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A dog whose owner was stabbed to death mauled the killer in Bangkok’s Wang Thongland area early Thursday morning.

Police found the body of a man known as “Keng” outside a snooker bar on Soi Lat Phrao 93 with stab wounds to his neck and behind his left ear. Keng’s dog Kafae was howling next to the dead body. The dog also had a head wound and it took emergency workers 20 minutes to subdue it.

Nearby, police found Sompob Abdularee, 45, who had blood spurting from a head wound and an injured left knee, the Daily News reported. [more...]

Full story/video: http://www.coconutsbangkok.com/news/dog-mauls-owners-murderer-in-lat-phrao/

-- COCONUTS Bangkok 2012-11-30

footer_n.gif

It's bad enough to read about the escapades of these two dredges of humanity (judging by their appearance and the appearance of the gutter swamp Soi they were occupying), but to read the inferred anthropomorphisms from the "poochie-lovers" is enough to make one want to vomit. Yeah; hip hip hooray for the poochie. Three feral creatures, all: the canine being the most pure bred of them, yet still one I would not allow on my own soi, and certainly not the other two dredges sans one. No sympathy for any of them.

On a side note; it seems odd that the "witnesses" never seem to have enough time to catch the event on camera, but plenty of time to hang around and ghoulishy record the gruesome aftermath. I could not help noticing the officer trying to keep his distance as he probed the corpse. The smell of urine must have been overpowering.

• Like 1

I watched this on the Thai news, there are appears to be a lot missing from this report.

On the news this dude said the dead person has about 10 of these dogs, one of which had a go at him as he walked past.

He took a swipe at the dog which led to a dispute with the owner.

If anything I wouldnt portray the dog as some sort of hero, just another out of control soi dog allowed to roam free, ill disciplined.

Throw some good old face into the mix and you have a recipe for violence.

• Like 2

It's bad enough to read about the escapades of these two dredges of humanity (judging by their appearance and the appearance of the gutter swamp Soi they were occupying), but to read the inferred anthropomorphisms from the "poochie-lovers" is enough to make one want to vomit. Yeah; hip hip hooray for the poochie. Three feral creatures, all: the canine being the most pure bred of them, yet still one I would not allow on my own soi, and certainly not the other two dredges sans one. No sympathy for any of them.

On a side note; it seems odd that the "witnesses" never seem to have enough time to catch the event on camera, but plenty of time to hang around and ghoulishy record the gruesome aftermath. I could not help noticing the officer trying to keep his distance as he probed the corpse. The smell of urine must have been overpowering.

Could be about avoiding the parasites that might jump-corpse. So is the moral of this story: Don't bring a dog to a knife fight or some such?

Edited by MaxYakov

Story from a Dogs point of View is quite touching . Although Stabbing someone around the Ears over a Disagreement ? hmmm probably not , Im sure there is a lot more to it . Unfortunately , this story may encourage others to " Train up " their Agressive Dogs , and as has been said before , the last thing Thailand needs is MORE dogs ..particularly agressive ones .

If the comflict was Really " Over Dogs " ..perhaps the individual would be alive if " Neither " had dogs in the Snooker Bar . Although , lets be HONEST , Its highly unlikely the argument was over Dogs .

LESS dogs needed Thailand ..thats LESS .

Well done to man’s best friend some day in Thailand they may start to love dogs rather than eat them, you never get a bad dog you only get a bad master.

They only eat them in small province; it aint like it is in Vietnam.

Furthermore, I have heard that you never get a bad dog, you only get a badly cooked one.

Story from a Dogs point of View is quite touching . Although Stabbing someone around the Ears over a Disagreement ? hmmm probably not , Im sure there is a lot more to it . Unfortunately , this story may encourage others to " Train up " their Agressive Dogs , and as has been said before , the last thing Thailand needs is MORE dogs ..particularly agressive ones .

If the comflict was Really " Over Dogs " ..perhaps the individual would be alive if " Neither " had dogs in the Snooker Bar . Although , lets be HONEST , Its highly unlikely the argument was over Dogs .

The written English language is also going to the dogs, apparently.

The dead guy might suggest that LESS aggressive people would be more important.

Edited by OzMick
  • Like 2

The written English language is apparently also going to the dogs.

You split infinitives and I'll split hairs. biggrin.png

Good call! Would that be dog hairs?

I hope the dog is spared and the scum that it supposedly mauled gets more of what he deserves.Well done by the dog.

You didn't get it. The guy who stabbed the owner of the dog got into an argument with the owner because the owner kicked his dog. Then the owner hit the guy over the head with a dust pan and then got stabbed.

This looks very much to me like the guy had it coming. First he hits his dog and when someone gets in his hair about it he hits him with a dust pan???

I agree, though, the dog did the right thing even though he was mistreated by his owner!

Good call! Would that be dog hairs?

More likely hair of the dog.........

The dead guy might suggest that LESS aggressive people would be more important.

Less Aggresive People Would also Help ..Naturally , and I felt I indirectly covered this . The point however was that this Story was being told as " Dog protects master " ..Google " The Dog Sat on the Tuckerbox " ..Same deal . However , Its not unlike an Individual that Walks the Street in the UK or Australia , with some SUPER aggressive Dog as ( generally His ) companion . Why is he doing this ? What story is he relaying ? ..We all know his penis is small and getting smaller ...

The presentation of the Story , leads us to consider the Argument was over dogs ..( This in no way excuses the Idiot humans ) ..However , if Dogs were the Cause ???? One could well Argue , a Knife behind the Ear , is a large price to Pay .

But , I have commendation of the Dog , or Some Bravery Award ..Nonsense pure and Simple .

LESS DOGS ... LESS VIOLENCE ... calm " SNOOKER " bars .. The outcome is far from positive .

I agree, excepts it's fewer.

Nope ........... Less is fine in this Context .

Research the Word , the context is Fine . LESS DOGS .

It isn't. This isn't a matter of opinion, you are simply wrong.

If you disagree, please explain why this case is an exception to the rule that enumerable quantities take 'fewer' as a preposition.

If I see someone kicking his own dog (or any dog) I would step in, too (well, not with a knife).

Sompop did, Keng attacked him, Sompop defended himself. Sompop kills Keng, dog attacks Sompop.

Sad story totally gone wrong.

Sompob stabs dog, dog attacks Sompop.

The dog also had a head wound and it took emergency workers 20 minutes to subdue it.