Motogp 2013 + Sbk,bsb Motorbike Racing

Bluetongue

Superman Marc Marquez !

amazingly he just smoked the fastest lap so far in FP4. about 300th of a sec

over Lorenzo's fast FP1 lap

amazing just amazing one can fall like that get up & get back to work.

Ah to be young smile.png

Edited by mania

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cal on pole, in the interview after he said it was a shame that Jorge wasn't around to compete against.

But wait.

After surgery, metal plates and screws inserted on Friday in Spain, Jorge wishes to join the Saturday warm up to see if he race or not!

What a star, history (and common sense ) tell us that this is not a good move, but the bravery of the guy is outstanding. Reminds me of Mick Doohan.

He will certainly get the biggest cheer of the year at Assen if people see him out on track today, I can't wait.

Well done Cal, first British pole since Jeremy McWilliams many moons ago, go for it Cal.

http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/192912/1/rivals_react_to_injured_lorenzos_shock_return.html

Just watched the Moto3 race.

The more I see the more I like Moto3

This is my first year since they switched from 2 strokes watching 250 class

& I must say I still like it.

Lots of action right up to the line & the bikes so closely matched the slipstream is doubly important

Fun to watch!

You know Mahindra's Olivera looks like he lacks a little speed on the long straights but the boy is

really good on the brakes & that keeps him competitive.

No spoiler as I know some have yet to watch ;)

Norman, non of us are worthy.

Happy biking in Thailand, I am now bike-less in KL. Sold the Street Triple in Singapore when I left, no time to ride here my friend......all work and no play.

post-8817-0-91659800-1372520620_thumb.jp

Now I drive a Triton and feel much better , doctor.

Ouch is right wink.png

1014297_468038836622756_2025725856_n.jpg

Where is this crash?

Assen during yesterdays Free Practice 2 for tomorrows GP race there

Free Practice 3 about to start at 2pm our time

And Qualifying at 7pm tonight our time

OK, slick tyres, no wet suit, dry track thought it was somewhere else.

That was the best WKends racing ive seen for a long time, Assen is always a spectacular event, there are passing places,and thats what makes the best on the calendar, VR46 well done that man, great to see him back winning again, and well done Yourgay, broken bone, sugery, flights ect and a 5th, oh yes, so many critics have said that Vale was over the hill at 34, oh, really? 49 yo Jeremy McWilliams won the Battle of the Twins at the NW200 this year,

WSB, Our man The Grinner Tom Sykes did the double and Kawasakis 1st ever win at imola, at wsb level, and winning by a healthy margin, WSS was good, but like Monza the marshalls are otherwise ignorant,not trained, or plain stupid, again it was an oil problem they failed to spot,

This coming WK, we have the BSB from Snetterton, my home circuit, it should be live on the net, about 5.00 pm thai time, Come on Shakey!!!

• Like 2

looking forward to yet more great racing this weekend.

Lorenzo maybe less sore now, with Rossi feeling on top of the world anything is possible.

Hope for a win for Scott Redding

• Like 1

Unfortunate not only for himself, his fans, his view on winning the championship but for the racing on Sunday and what can be expected for the race in the US end of next week.

looking forward to yet more great racing this weekend.

Lorenzo maybe less sore now, with Rossi feeling on top of the world anything is possible.

Hope for a win for Scott Redding

You did not see Lorenzos crash in practice @ Germany? he is out of the race

edit:oops I just saw your posts on the next page

Edited by mania

You know one crash that looked really bad for the bike was Andrea Iannone

He seemed fine but check out his Ducati,,, Then again that is that frame-less design

10641_403709089740315_947005877_n.jpg

What do you suppose Jorge is thinking here? I would be like.....Oh Crap

I actually just read he bent that new plate he has screwed into his shoulder

1002118_10151707263908855_1309437317_n.j

1001495_10151707074698855_1633754179_n.j

Edited by mania

I'd be tipping a Valentino/Marc quinella again I think. Pedrosa seems to be OK but his quandary is that he can probably afford to let Valentino take points off him but not Marc. Cant wait to see if Marc wants to shoot it out with Rossi at the corkscrew in Laguna Seca

Saw pictures of Redding riding Kevin Schwantz's old RGV that must have been a hoot for him.

I'd be tipping a Valentino/Marc quinella again I think. Pedrosa seems to be OK but his quandary is that he can probably afford to let Valentino take points off him but not Marc. Cant wait to see if Marc wants to shoot it out with Rossi at the corkscrew in Laguna Seca

Saw pictures of Redding riding Kevin Schwantz's old RGV that must have been a hoot for him.

• Like 1

It all looks really painful.

Marc on pole, then Cal and Vale.

The door, as it seems, is wide open again.

Yeah you know inadvertently this could make for a very interesting year.

In a sense if Pedrosa is out it will shake up the standings & not let him get too far

in front of Jorge.

Then Cal & Rossi now have interest & of course Marc was always right there

Yes could be interesting tomorrow. I kind of think Ped will be ok albeit starting back in the pack but the

track is mainly all left turns & that seems to be which shoulder he hurt

Edited by mania
  • Like 1

Yes, it will an interesting, although slightly depleted, race.

If Dani does start I can't see him running at the front.

Rossi could be on for a consecutive win, if Marc manages to stay on he will be at the front. Watching him slide the bike around corners during practice was awesome.

What a great qualifying ride by Alex Espargaro!

How good would it be if Cal wins? I think the last Brit to win in the top class was Barry Sheene in 1981.

Come On Cal

Come On Rossi