Why No Visa From Uk Embassy?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very entertaining chaps.

I used to read the forum to get visa info but now Im beginning to find it better than watching TV !

Why would Visawomen need to read this forum when her husband is so knowlegable ?

Oh shit spelling mistake, now you will think I'm Thai.

im waiting for the sexy email post....

sounds like a whined up imho...

Had another PM from the offended thai lady so disgracefully received here who says she is going to apply again on Monday. What she has said to me and the way she says it makes it 1000% sure she is thai (not that I ever doubted), so shame on the know it all doubters who have at least showed a lack of common respect. If she permits I will tell you how she gets on.

Visalady has posted 3 times. One post originates in Houston, one in New York, and one from the UK. Perhaps she already has her visa! Whichever, she's certainly not in Thailand.

Scouse.

Still no explanation from Thai3 about this anomaly.

So, is she in Houston, New York, the UK or merely the figmant of Thai3's imagination?

God some people, it's hardly worth bothering but it might sink in even to Gu22. The mrs posts via a proxy server, these disguise the origin of the poster got it? I do not use one, except in certain circumstances like to access the thailand-ukbully.com. My mrs lives in minburi not leicester, if she did she would not need a visa would she. Clear enough for you, or perhaps you'd like to insult her a bit more by claiming she's not thai either? Why are these thai boards populated by some UK smartarses, you don't get it on boards such as thai- falang, being american they seem more mature. Some here seem stuck in the classroom and are either arse licking or slagging off others or doubting anyone claiming to be thai. Sad.

Edited by thai3

Had another PM from the offended thai lady so disgracefully received here who says she is going to apply again on Monday.

I thought she was your wife? Do you communicate by PM? I would have thought telephone was more convenient. Anyway, perhaps you can print out a few PMs for presentation with the visa application.

I do not use one, except in certain circumstances like to access the thailand-uk.com.

And, admittedly not always, Thai Visa.

Scouse.

The mrs posts via a proxy server, these disguise the origin of the poster got it?
If she is genuine, why would she need to hide her identity? What has she got to hide?
perhaps you'd like to insult her a bit more by claiming she's not thai either?
Difficult to insult someone who doesn't exist outside your imagination.
I do not use one (proxy), except in certain circumstances like to access the thailand-ukbully.com.
Ah yes, that would be when you posted all those links to adult sites on a family orientated forum. Plus your brief time spent as a tiler.

Well it certainly seems to appear from your posts Thai3 that if you are going to lie about things, at least keep a note of what your saying, so you remember the lies you have told, otherwise you just end up looking like a bit of a plonker. :o

im waiting for the sexy email post....

sounds like a whined up imho...

Had another PM from the offended thai lady so disgracefully received here who says she is going to apply again on Monday. What she has said to me and the way she says it makes it 1000% sure she is thai (not that I ever doubted), so shame on the know it all doubters who have at least showed a lack of common respect. If she permits I will tell you how she gets on.

So you are now 1000% sure your wife is Thai?

Had another PM from the offended thai lady
NO! Visalady is your wife, remember. Amrin is the "offended Thai lady!" For God's sake, Peter, do try and keep up!

As daleyboy says

if you are going to lie about things, at least keep a note of what your saying, so you remember the lies you have told, otherwise you just end up looking like a bit of a plonker.
Edited by GU22

Visalady has posted 3 times. One post originates in Houston, one in New York, and one from the UK. Perhaps she already has her visa! Whichever, she's certainly not in Thailand.

Scouse.

Still no explanation from Thai3 about this anomaly.

So, is she in Houston, New York, the UK or merely the figmant of Thai3's imagination?

God some people, it's hardly worth bothering but it might sink in even to Gu22. The mrs posts via a proxy server, these disguise the origin of the poster got it? I do not use one, except in certain circumstances like to access the thailand-ukbully.com. My mrs lives in minburi not leicester, if she did she would not need a visa would she. Clear enough for you, or perhaps you'd like to insult her a bit more by claiming she's not thai either? Why are these thai boards populated by some UK smartarses, you don't get it on boards such as thai- falang, being american they seem more mature. Some here seem stuck in the classroom and are either arse licking or slagging off others or doubting anyone claiming to be thai. Sad.

i hope IF this fellos wife is having trouble with her visa(for real) it will work out well for her and him ...

BUT ..i am not a UK smart ass!!! im from BOSTON USA and i am smart not an ass although i do have a nice one,so im told by the ladies..good luck visa lady..... :o

I go to embassy today with folder that have everything, we think, but still not get visa. Reasons was not enough email and photo we can do more there OK, and also cannot prove I self employed, they just not believe me but I see many other there who look like they work bar getting visa. One girl tell me she have no job just make story that work in shop and she get visa, I so disappoint that they not believe me. I will try appeal but what chance do I have? Is it more easy to get the settlement visa? Another reason for no visa was that I could not proove that my husband will retire to thailand in 2 year, what that has to do with visitor visa for holiday I not understand, seem like nasty guy who do interview, have many question for me and if I slow for answer he think I lie to him. Is appeal good idea or just waste time?- YH

Nevertheless this is the reality.

To get Civil servants who answer to no one to behave themselves your only recourse is to get your MP involved preferably before you acquire a collection of reject stamps in your passports.

As long as these important legal matters remain only between the Embassy and the applicant there will never be any ryme or reason to how applicants are treated, as their life plans are blighted by the rejection stamp that indicates the ECO did not believe you, i.e. you lied. Having been identified as a liar we know what that means!!!!

Oh yeah, and what appeal was that? There is no appeal available unless you call the ECOs boss reviewing and agreeing with him/her an appeal because that is all that will happen.

Edited by spacebass

Had another PM from the offended thai lady so disgracefully received here who says she is going to apply again on Monday.

I thought she was your wife? Do you communicate by PM? I would have thought telephone was more convenient. Anyway, perhaps you can print out a few PMs for presentation with the visa application.

I do not use one, except in certain circumstances like to access the thailand-uk.com.

And, admittedly not always, Thai Visa.

Scouse.

I am talking about the originator of the other thread not visa lady (wife) in this one

Edited by thai3

I go to embassy today with folder that have everything, we think, but still not get visa. Reasons was not enough email and photo we can do more there OK, and also cannot prove I self employed, they just not believe me but I see many other there who look like they work bar getting visa. One girl tell me she have no job just make story that work in shop and she get visa, I so disappoint that they not believe me. I will try appeal but what chance do I have? Is it more easy to get the settlement visa? Another reason for no visa was that I could not proove that my husband will retire to thailand in 2 year, what that has to do with visitor visa for holiday I not understand, seem like nasty guy who do interview, have many question for me and if I slow for answer he think I lie to him. Is appeal good idea or just waste time?- YH

Nevertheless this is the reality.

To get Civil servants who answer to no one to behave themselves your only recourse is to get your MP involved preferably before you acquire a collection of reject stamps in your passports.

As long as these important legal matters remain only between the Embassy and the applicant there will never be any ryme or reason to how applicants are treated, as their life plans are blighted by the rejection stamp that indicates the ECO did not believe you, i.e. you lied. Having been identified as a liar we know what that means!!!!

Oh yeah, and what appeal was that? There is no appeal available unless you call the ECOs boss reviewing and agreeing with him/her an appeal because that is all that will happen.

The discretionary choices they have seem far too wide and under that blanket of almost any excuse to refuse, they appear almost unanswerable to anyone. If you ask for a review that's about as effective as somebody with a toothache emailing the dentist for a cure. I did that and also emailed the visa.com website who told me to email the embassy, er did that in the first place.

I am more and more convinced that the discretionary powers of the interviewer puts the honest applicant at a distinct disadvantage and that it probably favours the faudulent cases.

Also, why make people guess what documents they will or can ask for? the embassy give no written guidelines that I have seen and again under thier discretionary powers who knows what limits they could go to here, birth certs, your mums wedding cert, boy scout badge? who knows as they do not say.

Edited by thai3

why make people guess what documents they will or can ask for? the embassy give no written guidelines that I have seen and again under thier discretionary powers who knows what limits they could go to here, birth certs, your mums wedding cert, boy scout badge? who knows as they do not say.
You have said this before, and I at that time provided a link to the relevant pages. Didn't you look at it? Here they are again.

For the applicant:-

What supporting documents should I include with my application?

You should include all the documents you can to show that you qualify for entry to the UK as a visitor. If you do not, we may refuse your application.

As a guide, you should include:

bank statements, payslips, or some other evidence to show that you can pay for the trip and that you have enough money to support yourself and any dependants without working or getting any help from public funds, and

evidence that you intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit (for example, a letter from your employer).

If you are visiting family or friends you will need:

a letter from your sponsor (the person you are visiting) explaining your relationship with them and the purpose of your visit.

If your sponsor will be supporting you during your visit, or paying for the cost of the visit, you will need:

payslips, bank statements, or some other evidence to show that they have enough money to support you.

For the sponsoe:-What evidence can I supply?
You should send any supporting documents to the person you are sponsoring so that they can include them with their visa application. Please do not send any documents direct to our visa section.

There are no hard and fast rules about what documents you should produce when sponsoring a visitor to the UK. You may want to produce evidence of your own immigration status in the UK, and there are some other things you can do, particularly if the visit is for a special reason.

If the visit is for a holiday and you are a relative or a friend, a letter of sponsorship explaining your relationship to the applicant and why the visit is taking place at this particular time may be helpful.

If the visit is for a special family occasion (for example, celebrating a wedding, a birth or an important anniversary), an invitation giving details of the event, when and where it is to take place, and a letter of sponsorship would be helpful. If the person you are sponsoring is not a close relative or is one of several people invited to the occasion, it would be helpful to know why the applicant was chosen to attend.

If you are offering to provide support and accommodation, or to pay for travel to the UK, you must provide evidence of your ability to do so. The following would be helpful.

A letter of sponsorship giving details of your occupation and salary and how you will provide support and accommodation for the applicant. There is no need to have this letter certified (in other words, signed) before a solicitor or commissioner for oaths to confirm it is genuine.

Evidence of your ability to pay for the trip, such as copies of your last six months' bank or building society statements and salary slips. If you receive public funds, the Entry Clearance Officer will need to consider carefully how long you will be able to support other people on your limited means. You will not be able to get extra public funds to support the applicant.

These are for visitors. Similar guidance is available for other types of applicant. One only has to look.

These guidance notes are also available in Thai from here.

Really, Peter, even if visalady is genuine and not some figment of your imagination it is hardly surprising that her application failed with such an incompetent as you preparing it!

[These guidance notes are also available in Thai from here.

Really, Peter, even if visalady is genuine and not some figment of your imagination it is hardly surprising that her application failed with such an incompetent as you preparing it!

Resorting to childish abuse from the playground seems to amuse you which is rather pathetic when we are talking about serious issues. Perhaps you should get a job as one of those officers at the embassy, then you could have a good laugh after work about al the thai girls you reduced to tears.

Of course even know it alls like you fail on a first application, so don't come the old sarcasm mate.

Big deal they do manage to say pay slips and bank statements but seems they forgot, letter from employers, all pages from passport, proof of accommodation, proof of marriage (wife was told wedding cert could have been a forgery where was the freedom to marry form?-insane) What else do we have, oh yes my will in her favour, letter from solicitor, wedding photos, over a years emails, emails from her customers, letter from her old boss from 3 years back-told it was needed, proof she owns a house and land, her degree. What about fingerprints maybe that would help?

Edited by thai3

Resorting to childish abuse from the playground seems to amuse you which is rather pathetic when we are talking about serious issues.
No. it is you who often resort to childish abuse from the playground (thailand-ukbullies.com being one example from many). My abuse of you is based on your publicly displayed failings.

Why do you do it? You join sites like this and it's never long before you are throwing silly insults at all and sundry, making things up and posting in multiple personalities.

I agree that helping genuine applicants obtain a visa is a serious issue. Which is why pathetic little gits like you who use trolling in an attempt to justify your existence piss me off so much. Even a thick skinned pillock such as yourself must have got the message by now:-

You have been sussed out; now go away.

I must say, I find this all highly amusing, especially since thai3 had the stupidity to call his so called wife Visalady.

Obviously she is a visa-less-lady and by all accounts until she finds herself a REAL man will remain visa-less !

Funny how the lawyer from that top hotel chain couldnt sort things... but then again, even a spiritualist would be hard pushed to contact this particular Visalady.

FM

Was a great thread while it lasted.

A bit like an online gameshow :o

It sure amused and got the braincells working of the bored and restless on the board.

And of course the positives.

We learned what a scouser is

We learned more about Uk VISA Applications.

We learned some simple ways to determine if its a posting made by a thai person or not.

We learned their are such technical things as proxies.

I for one am looking forward to the next windup or was that WHINEDUP??.

Perhaps a Troll of the month award???

I must say, I find this all highly amusing, especially since thai3 had the stupidity to call his so called wife Visalady.

Obviously she is a visa-less-lady and by all accounts until she finds herself a REAL man will remain visa-less !

Funny how the lawyer from that top hotel chain couldnt sort things... but then again, even a spiritualist would be hard pushed to contact this particular Visalady.

FM

Resorting to childish abuse from the playground seems to amuse you which is rather pathetic when we are talking about serious issues.

No. it is you who often resort to childish abuse from the playground (thailand-ukbullies.com being one example from many). My abuse of you is based on your publicly displayed failings.

Why do you do it? You join sites like this and it's never long before you are throwing silly insults at all and sundry, making things up and posting in multiple personalities.

I agree that helping genuine applicants obtain a visa is a serious issue. Which is why pathetic little gits like you who use trolling in an attempt to justify your existence piss me off so much. Even a thick skinned pillock such as yourself must have got the message by now:-

You have been sussed out; now go away.

More cretinous abuse, false alegations and stupid flaming. It was you who started your nonsense claiming I had posted remarks on other websites and then you posted remarks from years ago that had nothing to do with the subject here, preseumably for your own twisted pleasure.

I have not insulted anyone except you and only in response to your juvenille and untrue allegations. I have not posted any trolls, nor unlike you, have I made racist accusations against thai posters. You are of course breaking several rules of thai visa in your post but maybe they let simpletons get a way with more than the rest of us. I have not posted in multiple personalities which I don't think even you are stupid enough to believe. Oh I don't know maybe you are.

FM

who's this joker maybe falangaman is really GU22? I don't see how visalady for visa application lady is any dafter than falangaman for farang man what the hel_l is a falanga? Lawyer can only sort out problems for hotel employees. Insults ignored as the rantings of an inadequate.

Ok, the flaming stops here.

Any more and it will be holiday time for the guilty. :D

well said and not gefore time :o