Mini Bus One Way To Cambodia

Forkinhades

I was thinking of the visa run companies that send umpteen minivans to Cambodia every day on return trips. They charge about 1800B and up which includes return transport, the Cambodian visa, processing assistance and lunch. So I would have thought that they may be open to negotiations for just the one-way trip.

I was thinking of the visa run companies that send umpteen minivans to Cambodia every day on return trips. They charge about 1800B and up which includes return transport, the Cambodian visa, processing assistance and lunch. So I would have thought that they may be open to negotiations for just the one-way trip.

yep got a quote for 800B

Done it this way recently:

Hopped on a minibus on Sukhumvit towards Rayong (they come by every few minutes) In Rayong bus station there was the next minibus to Trad (waited only twen minutes, maybe lucky). In Trad the next minibus to the border. All pretty straight forward, about 400 Baht.

Hopped on a minibus on Sukhumvit towards Rayong (they come by every few minutes) In Rayong bus station there was the next minibus to Trad (waited only twen minutes, maybe lucky). In Trad the next minibus to the border. All pretty straight forward, about 400 Baht.

Indeed that is what I was thinking, but I will get one bus from Pattaya to Trat (Bangkok Trat bus), then the minibus to the border

• 11 months later...

Indeed that is what I was thinking, but I will get one bus from Pattaya to Trat (Bangkok Trat bus), then the minibus to the border

On Sukumvit the motor taxi guys can tell you when and where to catch that bus. At one overpass they had a written schedule posted.