Need Recommendation For Free Dating Site To Meet Thai Girl/woman

homeseeker

I have an acquaintance arriving in Pattaya this coming March and he would like to meet a Thai female when he is here.He is asking for any recommendations for the best (free) dating sites on the net for a westerner to meet a Thai, so he can make contact prior to his arrival.

Many thanks for any suggestions.

Happy new year......

I don't believe there is such a thing. You can get started for free setting up your profile, looking at other profiles, etc. - try ThaiLoveLinks.com - but if you want to actually talk (chat or message) with them to share emails or phone #'s for off-line purposes, one of you has to pay the 'monthly' upgrade fee. (you can exchange canned ' hey, I'm interested in you' or 'I'd like to meet you' kind of messages, but that's all - you can't 'personalize' the message).

At least, that's been my experience. Maybe there is a free dating site somewhere (other than Craig's List! LOL).

How do you weed out all the bargirls that advertise on the free dating sites? Might as well go straight to the source.

I think the ops friend is going to have trouble finding a reputable girl that wants a holiday romance anyway :(

How do you weed out all the bargirls that advertise on the free dating sites? Might as well go straight to the source.

I think the ops friend is going to have trouble finding a reputable girl that wants a holiday romance anyway sad.png

The OP doesn't actually say how long his friend is coming for, a short holiday or a permanent move. If he's only here for a couple of weeks he might as well rent a girlfiend. By the time he's sorted the wheat from the chaff on a dating site, it will be time to go home.

• Like 2

How long does your friend intend to stay in Thailand?

Is he seeking a female to accompany him during his trip, or a permanent long term girlfriend?

If he only wants some female company for the duration of his holiday in Thailand, than I advise he look on Craigslist, loads on there offering their services as short time holiday girlfriends, even farang birds. But be prepared to pay a truck load of cash for the girl`s services.

As for the dating sites, most on there are seeking long term walking ATMs, so unless your friend is willing to pay as he goes, than a dating site will be a waste of time and effort.

Problem is for the Thai Women, 99.9% of the Farangs on these sites are total wasters and really wierd people who couldn't get a women in their own country.

I have always advised Thai women against these internet sites, there are some very strange people there.

I personally would not trust one of them ( farang).

Make contact with a short timer for a holiday shag prior to arrival ?

sod it, there is plenty of gogo bars when its more fun to make contact in the first instance,

or make a stroll along beach rd and pretend it's office girls sitting there waiting for mr right

Problem is for the Thai Women, 99.9% of the Farangs on these sites are total wasters and really wierd people who couldn't get a women in their own country.

I have always advised Thai women against these internet sites, there are some very strange people there.

I personally would not trust one of them ( farang).

Seems like you've had your heart broken by one of these men, maybe you can turn to giving out statistics as an outlet as you are obviously very good at it.

Free advice is a lot more valuable. Because this also gives you the freedom to choose to do something with that or not.

The reference to free was in regards to websites not in regards to advice.

A person who genuinely wanted to meet a genuine girl surely would not be looking for free websites, especially when monthly memberships are minimal like $20

• Like 1

What, he is too miserable to pay fa few dollars or a dating site? Perhaps he should mention that in his profile?

He's probably an axe-murderer looking for his next victim.

He's probably loathe to go to the go-go bars for fear that one of his previous victims' friends recognises him.

I reckon Steve Ganson will be the first video ref of the new season.

SC

• Like 2

What, he is too miserable to pay fa few dollars or a dating site? Perhaps he should mention that in his profile?

Maybe that would weed out the bargirls?

But the ladyboys that flock to free dating sites won't care.

OP, I recommend that you and your friend judge the sites for yourself... because the dating sites are what you make of them. Of course there are gold diggers and ex BGs on most of them. But I know for a fact your friend can find quailty women on such sites... It is just a matter of what you're looking for and how you conduct yourself. I strongly recommend keeping the age difference to no more than 10 years or so ... SITES: Thailovelinks is fine - it has a fee - lots of women but they seem less sophisticated than on other sites. Okcupid works pretty well... it is free and just search Krung Thep and you'll find decent women. POF (PlentyofFish) has lots of Thai women and is free. The best site with the most quality women is badoo.com ... On any of these sites - if you look for trashy women - you will find them. But if your goal is finding a quality woman, educated, good job, good morals you will find them on Badoo.. I have found many women of the latter kind and I ignore the former. Just remember - you are dealing with quality women - they are not going to rush out and meet your friend after a couple of emails. They will even be reluctant to go to Skype. The ladies I have befriended are school teachers/officers, nurses, accountants and such. And by the way ...your friend should be a gentleman - it goes a long way. And if your friend is a gentleman I'll be glad to introduce him to some fine friends of mine that I have known for over 2 years... Just send a PM.

Edited by JDGRUEN