Buying Land In The South

I've posted a topic in the south forum asking if anyone knows if land for sale. Not had any replies to date. We're in the trang region. Well I've found a few some really expensive out of my budget. Nearest one I've found is 600,000 baht for 42m X 35m. Does this sound acceptable to you guys in the know?! Their 6 rai for 1 million baht near us but I just don't have that much. So annoying!!

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

I've posted a topic in the south forum asking if anyone knows if land for sale. Not had any replies to date. We're in the trang region. Well I've found a few some really expensive out of my budget. Nearest one I've found is 600,000 baht for 42m X 35m. Does this sound acceptable to you guys in the know?! Their 6 rai for 1 million baht near us but I just don't have that much. So annoying!!

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Well it depends on where the land is exactly,if it's near the beach or a river or with mountain views.There are many factors that should decide the value,so if you ask people to price land that they do not know,you are asking the impossible.one good factor in your favour is that the land in Trang is not as expensive,as say Krabi to the north.