Flowers!

samuijimmy

A

Made from this plant

Those are tinny weeny images Ace... tongue.png bigger would be better especially on the first image! whistling.gif

BTW>>> I have a problem with Google Plus, uploading my images too large to post .... it's a blank blank pain in the you know where.... bah.gif

I had this problem before, suddenly it has come back again and I am not sure what I clicked to make it do this... hence no images uploaded for a few days facepalm.gif

Hope to sort out soon!

That's better Ace! (pic below!) I am out of likes... had time to edit this!

But is that two plants? looks like lemon grass mixed with some else!?

Edited by samuijimmy

A

Made from this plant

Those are tinny weeny images Ace... tongue.png bigger would be better especially on the first image! whistling.gif

BTW>>> I have a problem with Google Plus, uploading my images too large to post .... it's a blank blank pain in the you know where.... bah.gif

I had this problem before, suddenly it has come back again and I am not sure what I clicked to make it do this... hence no images uploaded for a few days facepalm.gif

Hope to sort out soon!

2Points.I keep forgetting this I.P. camera edits in house,and was reprimanded for mistakin Tahkri for Lemon Grass, looks the same to me too.thumbsup.gif

Flowers on a tree we bought recently. They open to greet the sun, then curl up for a sleep at dusk. Dunno what it it is, but I like it!

Hi Rob

We have two in the garden, one is due to be pruned after Christmas, as its twice the size as the one in the photo.

post-9958-0-86450500-1417601718_thumb.jpI believe the Thais call them Poo Dang.

Calliandra emarginata

http://www.jaycjayc.com/calliandra-inga-emarginata/

Edited by sometime
  • Like 2

A

Made from this plant

Hope to sort out soon!

2Points.I keep forgetting this I.P. camera edits in house,and was reprimanded for mistakin Tahkri for Lemon Grass, looks the same to me too.thumbsup.gif

There are two types of "lemongrass" that I am familiar with, at least...

The one you are showing looks like the lemongrass used for cooking, then there is a taller growing one which is much narrower in its V shaped spread and grows to two meters +- which is used for citronella ... I am not sure if they use the roots of that one for cooking or not! Will try and find out... wink.png I will try and get a pic of mine ... which is the Citronella type and post later! whistling.gif

I think I have sorted my Google plus problems! facepalm.giftongue.png

There are two types of "lemongrass" that I am familiar with, at least...

The one you are showing looks like the lemongrass used for cooking, then there is a taller growing one which is much narrower in its V shaped spread and grows to two meters +- which is used for citronella ... I am not sure if they use the roots of that one for cooking or not! Will try and find out... wink.png I will try and get a pic of mine ... which is the Citronella type and post later! whistling.gif

I think I have sorted my Google plus problems! facepalm.giftongue.png

Post the Citronella pic in the Car Section.1zgarz5.gif

Nah! we would not want to insult the French guys around here~! tongue.png

so here is mine, actually the flower heads reach almost 3 metres whilst the foliage about 2 mets~ whistling.gif

Much more erect than lemon grass and no weeds growing in it either!!!

chickens%2Band%2Bcitronella%2B-9988.jpg

had too many post blocks to publish, so may look a bit odd!

• Like 2