Australian Arrested On Phuket For Shooting German Tourists

webfact

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Witnesses told Police that two powerfully built had been involved in a serious argument involving the payment for a motorbike and at some point one of them, the Australian had fired his gun indiscriminately , missing his target and hitting the two innocent tourists. The two men then fled the scene.

Pathetic jetstar bogans.

Hmmmmm...Let's see here...Attempted Murder, In possession of an illegal firearm, discharging

said firearm in a public place AND...failing to hit the target causing grevious bodily harm to

innocent money spending tourists....perhaps the list goes on...I have no idea. However...I can't

help to wonder how "tough" this Aussie <deleted> is gonna be in prison when some 5" 3" Thai

con serving x amount of life terms & who is fit walks up to him and says "Bend over farang

I'm gonna F*** you now." as all his con buddies watch.

Edited by sunshine51

The same guy would probably sit next to you in a bar and tell you how accurate he was when he sniped xx number of the enemy in Afghanistan.

Do you have any idea of the difference between a snipers rifle and a handgun ?

Yes oldsailor

Signed: old20yearsoldier

I personally know 1 of the alleged shooters and I have always known him to be a decent sensible guy. I have no idea what has happened and from the reports I am reading neither do many people including the media and police. I love watching the ensuing speculation, twisted explanations and general tripe start to emerge from forum members that is par for the course when something is posted on here about Phuket. Quality entertainment.clap2.gif

So this decent sensible guy had an off day?. Decent sensible guys don't go shooting people in Thailand.

• Like 2

^ Oh, come on be fair, maybe his mate's haemorrhoids were acting up again which might account for the inability to stand straight and aim ... ... ...

On a serious note though, there's been much discussion over the last few years about the apparent growth in this "underclass" especially at the tourist rich [in more ways than one] venues.

Maybe someone in authority will consider doing something about it at last, such as enforcing the existing laws as a reasonable starting point.

Regards

Edit remove unnecessary quotes

Edited by A_Traveller

I personally know 1 of the alleged shooters and I have always known him to be a decent sensible guy. I have no idea what has happened and from the reports I am reading neither do many people including the media and police. I love watching the ensuing speculation, twisted explanations and general tripe start to emerge from forum members that is par for the course when something is posted on here about Phuket. Quality entertainment.clap2.gif

A 32 year old and a 26 year old making a living in Phuket from doing tattoos. Mmmmmmmmm, really.

Will you be visiting him in gaol, since he's a "decent and sensible guy?"

I'd visit him if he went to gaol. Not a problem. Lets not go overboard though. Even if he is charged and even if he does go to court, who is to say he will go to gaol? We are talking about Thailand.

^ Oh, come on be fair, maybe his mate's haemorrhoids were acting up again which might account for the inability to stand straight and aim ... ... ...

On a serious note though, there's been much discussion over the last few years about the apparent growth in this "underclass" especially at the tourist rich [in more ways than one] venues.

Maybe someone in authority will consider doing something about it at last, such as enforcing the existing laws as a reasonable starting point.

Regards

Edit remove unnecessary quotes

Nobody here is interested. Monthly gov pay packet, financial perks whistling.gif ,nice lunches, nice uniform, horrendous amount of medals (don't know what for), but nobody cares.
  • Like 1

So this decent sensible guy had an off day?. Decent sensible guys don't go shooting people in Thailand.

Where did you study for your psychology degree?

It's nice to see you have noticed my obvious credentials in spotting a tool.

I've noticed your obvious credentials in forum trolling and flaming.That's about it.

There appears to be a inverse correlation between the number of tattoos and IQ after seeing his photo.

Quite so. Fortunately numerous such inverse correlation markers exist throughout much of the farang community in Thailand so that you may know at a glance whom to avoid. Besides tattoos, we have Mohawk hairdos, braided beards, baldies except for ponytails, motorcyclists wearing flip-flops, shorts, and either a Thai plastic pot or no helmet, bicyclists (at least one, since departed, draped in gold glitter), youth on rented superbikes, fat old farts in speedos etc.

Edited by JSixpack
  • Like 1

Well if you think normal decent guys go shooting people perhaps it isn't a psychology degree needed, just a psychiatrist.

• Like 1

Do they come from Doveton or Frankston or maybe even Broadmedows in Australia, Just asking! Total F@#$kwits put them in jail and throw away the key! sad.pngbah.gif

Just watched this on the Australian news (headline story) They say both have been charged with attempted murder which carries a 20 yr sentence but if they plead guilty it can be cut to 10 yrs. Then they also stated that the police can broker a settlement with the victims for compensation and charges can be dropped if all parties agree. I kid you not they mentioned that on the television news.
  • Like 1

Do they come from Doveton or Frankston or maybe even Broadmedows in Australia, Just asking! Total F@#$kwits put them in jail and throw away the key! sad.pngbah.gif

Just watched this on the Australian news (headline story) They say both have been charged with attempted murder which carries a 20 yr sentence but if they plead guilty it can be cut to 10 yrs. Then they also stated that the police can broker a settlement with the victims for compensation and charges can be dropped if all parties agree. I kid you not they mentioned that on the television news.

Sounds like a BIG payout afoot eh. sad.png

5 to 1 the latter is what's gonna happen.

Perhaps the payout will be just to let the guy keep the motorbike and wipe the debt.

Being decent chaps and all. :)

I've noticed your obvious credentials in forum trolling and flaming.That's about it.

You say one shooter was a sensible guy, I find that hard to believe so you call me a troll?.

Five years on Thai visa and that's the first time I have been called a troll, I think I might cry :(

Werribee

Hey, don't leave us Brisbane lads out of if. How about the bogans from Logan.

Screen capture of news video depicting the accused Australians John Cohen (left, with tattoos) and Adam Shea (right, with tattoos)

pic4_zps310dbeff.png

Channel 7 News Video available here:

http://news.ch7.com/detail/20263/%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%96%E0%B8%B9%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%97%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%94%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%88%E0%B9%87%E0%B8%9A.html

Additionally, the video opens with footage obtained from CCTV of the two Germans fleeing into a shop after they had been shot.

Edited by Buchholz